rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone Made Any Money Doing Both-Teams-To-Score Parlays/Accs?

I realize the whole thing is luck but with a minimal amount of research I made a decent profit for the first time in ages in English soccer.

Anyone else playing Both Teams?

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I like to play it in a lot of situations where the over is either juiced too high or you think the game could end 1-1. The tough thing with this prop is that if your book doesn't offer it live you have to make decisions on -160 type lines. EaglesPhan has a solid strategy of waiting a few minutes into a game for a better price but you run the risk on an early goal.

rumnblack

You're using it for scientific reasons and that's a good way to play.

I was talking less scientific. like going thru Soccerway and just finding two teams that have scored a goal in each of their last three games and making a parlay of 4.

It's blind and it's shooting fish in a barrel but it's the most profitable 'blind' way of betting i've ever seen.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

rumnblack...So u are saying you just bet both teams to win the game ? Basically just bet to not draw ?

If this is what you are saying I may be interested...I just went over some notes from last year when I was chase betting draws....I was going to try a new chase with draws that would have 9 legs ! That was until I discovered in my notes that I lost 16 bets in a row at one point trying to hit a draw !

naoeneko
    naoeneko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

I believed he meant BTS aka Both team to SCORE which has higher odds ( I think) than DC aka Double Chances or Both Team to win. So the end result just need to be 1-1 being the lowest goals. Thanks Rumnblack, you just gave me another way of parlaying xD!

rumnblack

Yes, both-team-to-score (BTTS)

Here's what I mean: I go thru the games and then go to Soccerway and simply pick games where both the teams have scored a goal in their last three games. If they fit that criteria, they're picked. I make a parlay of four using that method and bet it, for say 30 bucks. I then do that another 6 times for a total outlay of around 200 bucks. At that point I have 6 or 7 parlays that average around 11-1 - 12-1.

I made a healthy profit doing this this year (could have been pure luck) and Ive been betting soccer for 25 years, so I know what its about.

I think my point is, ive realized my research and studying was a waste of time lol

rumnblack

Quote Originally Posted by naoeneko View Post
    I believed he meant BTS aka Both team to SCORE which has higher odds ( I think) than DC aka Double Chances or Both Team to win. So the end result just need to be 1-1 being the lowest goals. Thanks Rumnblack, you just gave me another way of parlaying xD!
    Yes, what you've mentioned is right and is another option a lot of people miss. Don't forget as well, BTTS is available live in play at a lot of books and is worth remembering, can be a useful 'out.'