raiders nation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5188

jimmy adams, trigger carmine bianco,lang.teddy covers, steve merill

kobe bean
    kobe bean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1644

Quote Originally Posted by raiders nation View Post
    jimmy adams, trigger carmine bianco,lang.teddy covers, steve merill
    Thatís all? U sure u donít want anything else while we are at it?

Somkit
    Somkit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 606

I would disagree with Trigger and Merril being good.
    Merril is only decent in the NBA playoffs, but terrible during the season. He had a losing season in College and NFL football.
    He's bad on sides for MLB, that's why he only promotes his totals. Currently, this week and a half he's been decent, but that's coming off a 2 months of losing and under 50% in his picks.

Trig had a losing NCAAB season and that was suppose to be his best sport. It was quite bad, not even close to 50%. He had a decent NCAAF season, but like KIV he receives a lot of info from insiders. If you listen to any pod cast of his, he doesn't know much about the betting industry. KIV runs circle around him when it comes to handicapping. Like Lang, you can't trust his numbers, since they have multiple 5% bet every week. Trig has been decent recently, but not a good capper long term.

I trust TC, cuz he tells it how it is. Long term, he's a winning capper. He did have a bad season in the NFL a couple years ago, but he made it up this pass year. Like Merril, he's only decent in the NBA playoffs. I wouldn't follow his plays during the season, since he gets involved so late into the NBA season. That's probably why it's not as good.

I'm not familiar with Jimmy Adams, he's a new capper to me. No judgment yet.

Marco, is really good at NFL and NCAAF, but his picks are only good for West Coast bettors. He post his plays between 2-5am Eastern time.
    While we sleep, the line moves quite fast and for people that are sleeping, every point counts and I've been in the wrong side more than I wanted to be. So if you're in the West Coast, you're find.

Klaista2k
    Klaista2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by Somkit View Post
    I would disagree with Trigger and Merril being good.
    Merril is only decent in the NBA playoffs, but terrible during the season. He had a losing season in College and NFL football.
    He's bad on sides for MLB, that's why he only promotes his totals. Currently, this week and a half he's been decent, but that's coming off a 2 months of losing and under 50% in his picks.

Trig had a losing NCAAB season and that was suppose to be his best sport. It was quite bad, not even close to 50%. He had a decent NCAAF season, but like KIV he receives a lot of info from insiders. If you listen to any pod cast of his, he doesn't know much about the betting industry. KIV runs circle around him when it comes to handicapping. Like Lang, you can't trust his numbers, since they have multiple 5% bet every week. Trig has been decent recently, but not a good capper long term.

I trust TC, cuz he tells it how it is. Long term, he's a winning capper. He did have a bad season in the NFL a couple years ago, but he made it up this pass year. Like Merril, he's only decent in the NBA playoffs. I wouldn't follow his plays during the season, since he gets involved so late into the NBA season. That's probably why it's not as good.

I'm not familiar with Jimmy Adams, he's a new capper to me. No judgment yet.

Marco, is really good at NFL and NCAAF, but his picks are only good for West Coast bettors. He post his plays between 2-5am Eastern time.
    While we sleep, the line moves quite fast and for people that are sleeping, every point counts and I've been in the wrong side more than I wanted to be. So if you're in the West Coast, you're find.
    Agree that Trigger sucks.

Jimmy Adams seems to be pretty solid with his top MLB plays.

Hoopball328
    Hoopball328's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

Bryan Leonard in NHL and Ralph Michaels in NCAAB is usually solid
    Last edited by Hoopball328; 05-23-22 at 11:57 AM.