kobe bean
    kobe bean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1725

UFC???

I will not have doc anymore his remarkable 5-0 last week got him out of the hole...and I will not purchase again because he does not seem to know what he talking about despite last week...my boy got huge amount on lipski anyone have any thoughts on that fight?

Johnny Capone
    Johnny Capone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1856

Quote Originally Posted by kobe bean View Post
    I will not have doc anymore his remarkable 5-0 last week got him out of the hole...and I will not purchase again because he does not seem to know what he talking about despite last week...my boy got huge amount on lipski anyone have any thoughts on that fight?
    LOL! You're just now figuring out Doc's is no good LMAO!

kobe bean

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Capone View Post
    LOL! You're just now figuring out Doc's is no good LMAO!
    keep sucking mr 70% d...u will go far...don’t worry what I do son...keep copying ur picks big fkn help u are lol

kobe bean

Stop clogging the thread up with all ur bull shit cappers that u copy off cappersmall..like I said we all go to that site ourselves we don’t need u to copy and paste 4 us to make urself relevant lol...fkn tool
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: badboybrown

Johnny Capone
    Johnny Capone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1856

Quote Originally Posted by kobe bean View Post
    Stop clogging the thread up with all ur bull shit cappers that u copy off cappersmall..like I said we all go to that site ourselves we don’t need u to copy and paste 4 us to make urself relevant lol...fkn tool
    Damn son you dead wrong! But you ain't suppose to promote other forums like you juzt did! But POLICE look out for their own so don't worry boy, your safe! Officer Bean Head

kobe bean

Police u are a fkn tool...so I get banned oh wow who the fk cares lol...say hi to ur sister for me u tool...

kobe

kobe bean

Don’t go Away u bitch lol

good luck!
    kobe