1. #71
    MrMover
    MrMover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-25-14
    Posts: 51

    Quote Originally Posted by clook4545 View Post
    These guys are vultures
    Same Thing With SEC sports or whatever. Did the txt for free play.... Next thing I Know I was being asked for $$$. Makes sense thats what they all do.

  2. #72
    clook4545
    clook4545's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-11-13
    Posts: 695

    I paid the absolute lowest to show I am serious. $100 for 3 days got me the Dodgers tonight .

    I fought for that cheap ass $100

    lol f them

  3. #73
    JF301
    JF301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-06-13
    Posts: 1,880

    Quote Originally Posted by clook4545 View Post
    I paid the absolute lowest to show I am serious. $100 for 3 days got me the Dodgers tonight .

    I fought for that cheap ass $100

    lol f them
    Lol, dodgers -180. You should have told them you can pick those stupid ML favorites on you own. But you don't want to piss them off. Thanks for making the call and getting the picks. I called a while ago and got the same shit. Wanting a ton of money up front. I refused to give them a dime.

  4. #74
    DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-26-12
    Posts: 2,570
    Betpoints: 84

    their site says 1 week of top level plays are $2500. So, if you buy a month its 10grand.
    At 5000/game, youd have to go on average 17-13 fading to show a profit. And thats beting to in 5k/game!

  5. #75
    clook4545
    clook4545's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-11-13
    Posts: 695

    I hate calling these MFs

  6. #76
    clook4545
    clook4545's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-11-13
    Posts: 695

    They are like parasites constantly wanting money even after you paid. That guy joe wiz is the same. I paid $250 for 1 week of late phones and the 2nd day he wants more money and threatens to cut me off.

  7. #77
    goirishgo
    goirishgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-22-11
    Posts: 489
    Betpoints: 10815

    Stevens was thrown in jail for ripping off senior citizens on the phone.

    Now he's found a new angle at ripping off young, dumb gamblers on the phone.

    Same story, different year but now he knows he can get away with ripping off people in sports betting because its totally unregulated. He must have concocted this plan laying in his jail cell for years. I'll give the scumbag credit because there are people on this board giving him money. He probably LOVES LOVES LOVES people paying for his picks to fade him. Why would he give a shit? You're just falling into his trap. Just keep the money rolling in.

    Its mindless insanity that people would give his service a penny.

  8. #78
    clook4545
    clook4545's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-11-13
    Posts: 695

    Cleveland Indians

    Last pick they said. No 3 days like I was promised

  9. #79
    HeffreyPicasso
    HeffreyPicasso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-04-13
    Posts: 1,830

    how can they go back on their word like that? I would file **********

  10. #80
    scottel
    scottel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 1,329
    Betpoints: 7912

    someone will shoot that crook one day.......piss off wrong person and watch out

  11. #81
    dmac19
    dmac19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-13
    Posts: 653
    Betpoints: 10693

    Quote Originally Posted by clook4545 View Post
    Cleveland Indians

    Last pick they said. No 3 days like I was promised
    thanks clook!

  12. #82
    peppermillrick
    peppermillrick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-10
    Posts: 2,964
    Betpoints: 102

    Yes thanks clook, looks like Steve Stevens is a bonafide crook for not delivering on his promise to you of 3 plays.

  13. #83
    GoofyGrape
    GoofyGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-01-11
    Posts: 1,101

    These guys are the same as stu feiner and that crew back on the day.
    They aren't cappers. They are salesmen. Obviously.
    Now they are even bigger thanks to the show.

    Don't fall for it.

    During the show, did they ever take an underdog? All public favs.

    If they were that good, they wouldn't have to sell so hard as their commissions would keep their biz running just fine.

  14. #84
    clook4545
    clook4545's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-11-13
    Posts: 695

    They are going to honor the 3rd pick. I complained enough.

  15. #85
    peppermillrick
    peppermillrick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-10
    Posts: 2,964
    Betpoints: 102

    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGrape View Post
    These guys are the same as stu feiner and that crew back on the day.
    They aren't cappers. They are salesmen. Obviously.
    Now they are even bigger thanks to the show.

    Don't fall for it.

    During the show, did they ever take an underdog? All public favs.

    If they were that good, they wouldn't have to sell so hard as their commissions would keep their biz running just fine.

  16. #86
    peppermillrick
    peppermillrick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-10
    Posts: 2,964
    Betpoints: 102

    Quote Originally Posted by clook4545 View Post
    They are going to honor the 3rd pick. I complained enough.
    You shouldn't of had too clook. But glad to see you finally got your moneys worth.

  17. #87
    clook4545
    clook4545's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-11-13
    Posts: 695

    They said the rangers should be favored by at least -140 today. The rangers are guaranteed they said. Told me to back tonight to sign up for a better package deal.

  18. #88
    JF301
    JF301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-06-13
    Posts: 1,880

    Rangers, LOL. Another square public play. All of twitter is on Twins, but that's not a good thing.

    You have reverse line movement too. Looks like 70% of the bets are on Rangers and line is moving from Twins -113 to -120 according to sports insights.

  19. #89
    dugdogg
    Professional Blimp Folder
    dugdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-10
    Posts: 2,708

    clook what was the first pick he gave you? 2nd pick Clev was a L

  20. #90
    JF301
    JF301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-06-13
    Posts: 1,880

    Quote Originally Posted by dugdogg View Post
    clook what was the first pick he gave you? 2nd pick Clev was a L
    First play was Dodgers -180 i think. It was a -180 play that won.

  21. #91
    JF301
    JF301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-06-13
    Posts: 1,880

    What sucks for clook is they went 2-1 and won for him. Now they will want more money. I wouldn't give them another dime personally. Thanks for hassling and paying them clook. If you feel like you can make money fading them and paying them, then please keep posting.

  22. #92
    clook4545
    clook4545's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-11-13
    Posts: 695

    We'll see. One play was a -200 fav they gave out. Ridiculous

  23. #93
    BreadWinner
    BreadWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-08
    Posts: 267
    Betpoints: 3414

    Quote Originally Posted by JF301 View Post
    What sucks for clook is they went 2-1 and won for him. Now they will want more money. I wouldn't give them another dime personally. Thanks for hassling and paying them clook. If you feel like you can make money fading them and paying them, then please keep posting.
    How did they go 2-1? Indians - Loss , Dodgers - Loss , Texas - Win

  24. #94
    zabelm
    zabelm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-14
    Posts: 255
    Betpoints: 546

    Thanks for the play.

  25. #95
    HeffreyPicasso
    HeffreyPicasso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-04-13
    Posts: 1,830

    penetrate we needed 0-3

  26. #96
    JF301
    JF301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-06-13
    Posts: 1,880

    Quote Originally Posted by BreadWinner View Post
    How did they go 2-1? Indians - Loss , Dodgers - Loss , Texas - Win
    Not sure what date you're looking at, but dodgers won on the 27th.

  27. #97
    SOCALSCOTT
    SOCALSCOTT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-09
    Posts: 378
    Betpoints: 18

    Anything else I can do for ya!!!Winner..Steve Stevens baby!!!

  28. #98
    HeffreyPicasso
    HeffreyPicasso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-04-13
    Posts: 1,830

    yeah they won dodgers -180 or whatever

  29. #99
    keebs8101
    keebs8101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-22-14
    Posts: 58

    Tbone is alive he told me he got banned for some reason. He's trying to get back on.

  30. #100
    peppermillrick
    peppermillrick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-10
    Posts: 2,964
    Betpoints: 102

    Quote Originally Posted by keebs8101 View Post
    Tbone is alive he told me he got banned for some reason. He's trying to get back on.
    Good to hear tbone is alive and well.

  31. #101
    dise-pa
    dise-pa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-04-09
    Posts: 4,306
    Betpoints: 2000

    t bone is alive and well thank GOD tbone is getting checked out by doctors.. tbone got to get a the knife out of his back LOL

  32. #102
    mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-13-10
    Posts: 1,146
    Betpoints: 12552

    No reasons today touts should still be in business. Too many ways now to track them. I know im not saying anything groundbreaking here but we have the same info they have.You have internet,Access to so much info from access the country no reason not to cap yourself you will win the same amount as if u paid a tout.

  33. #103
    JF301
    JF301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-06-13
    Posts: 1,880

    Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    No reasons today touts should still be in business. Too many ways now to track them. I know im not saying anything groundbreaking here but we have the same info they have.You have internet,Access to so much info from access the country no reason not to cap yourself you will win the same amount as if u paid a tout.
    A lot of people just don't have the time to keep up with stats/trends/info/games everyday (myself included). There is definitely bad ass services out there that you can tail blindly and make money if you stick to the program of money management.

  34. #104
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 27,021
    Betpoints: 5336

    Anyone tracking this guy lately?

  35. #105
    kobe bean
    kobe bean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-23-14
    Posts: 6,602
    Betpoints: 5482

    Why are u even giving this bumb any life?

First 1234 Last
Top