C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Farting in Public stories

Ate some Sausage and Eggs for breakfast
    Morning cup of coffee
    Mexican Burrito for lunch
    Let the ingredients marinate in my belly for a while

2PM rolls around and I'm in the copy room letting them rip because nobody is around and I don't want to fart at my desk. Let me tell you that the farts smelled like a rotten sewer. They smelled like nasty awful egg nog farts around Christmas time that make you want to check for skid marks. They'd probably stink up the little copy room for the next 30 minutes as there is no air flow and they really smelled like rotten eggs.

Then this bit(h female manager walks in.

She's asking me about something and I'm sitting there squeezing my cheeks in an effort for damage control. I'm trying to not release any more poisonous gas as she has no idea what she walked into. I'm not even fully focused on what question she's asking me as I'm trying to get her to leave and not enter into my stink room.

So I failed. She enters my stink dungeon and she immediately understood she walked into a trap. Her behavior changed and she was more quiet. I carried on the petty conversation and wanted to make a quick exit for the door.

I'm not really the type to fart in public on the crowded metro. People fart on the subway, bus, or bar room and I want to kill them but I kind of liked the fact that the bit(h I hate had to smell my wrath.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

When I was in middle school I would put my legs on top of my desk,, and fart inside the desk. Those farts would echo like no other.

I crop dust at least once a day