Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

Trump vs Biden new thread

Since Sbr has censored and caved to weaklings let's start new here!

Unreal

Points Awarded:

Demonata gave Itsamazing777 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tradeout
    Become A Pro!
    tradeout's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 55330

f"kk this loser trump

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by tradeout View Post
    f"kk this loser trump
    You had more money in your pocket when he was President. Just admit it.
    Points Awarded:

ByeShea gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

potamushippo gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777, TheMoneyShot, and potamushippo

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23789

Guess which way this house leans. Sad.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8492

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post

Unreal

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by dogkatcher View Post
    Guess which way this house leans. Sad.
    Do tell?

Actually don't worry telling. No matter if on this day the loony is calling SBR far right racists or left wing apologists, saying this just shows how brainwashed you are pal. Anyone not in your side of the echo chamber of looniness is the enemy

This is why the politics forum is gone. No one in it spoke about betting on politics. Hardly anyone debated anything seriously. And there was one too many extremist ignoramuses like your fine self posting ridiculous crap like this.

SBR is a business with zero care about you politics.
    Last edited by Optional; 05-10-23 at 10:39 AM.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

This country is in dire need of term limits and age limits. No f'n way old people should be in ANY elected office.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

ATHENS, Ga. -- Georgia's national championship football team is declining an invitation to visit the White House.

According to a statement released by the Georgia athletic association on Tuesday, the Bulldogs will not be able to attend a June 12 event with other college teams at the White House. The event is described by President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden as "College Athlete Day."

The statement from Georgia says the team's schedule interferes with the suggested date that was provided in an invitation received earlier this month.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

This is why the politics forum is gone. No one in it spoke about betting on politics. Hardly anyone debated anything seriously. And there was one too many extremist ignoramuses like your fine self posting ridiculous crap like this.

SBR is a business with zero care about you politics.
    Fair enough.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Fair enough.
    It's not fair enough
    There were plenty of debates and evidence presented on many issues.
    The brainwashed are just too far gone to bother even considering it

Optional

You guys wont be starting a repeat of the old politcs forum here in the saloon. Now you will be subject to the same rules as the rest of the SBR forum.

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    This country is in dire need of term limits and age limits. No f'n way old people should be in ANY elected office.
    Do you want democracy and the freedom for anyone to run for office and allow the people to vote them or not?

Or made up rules to exclude some citizens based on if some individual or cult like group likes them or not?

Another reason the politics forum is gone. Who needs these sort of "base" unthought out posts on a sports forum?

Take your "clever" ideas to stormfront or TYT. No doubt there will be plenty of other easily indoctrinated types to cheer this crap on there.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Not everyone violated policies. I will execute my 5th ammendment right and indeed start the new thread. I already have. It's on both parties and Independents such as myself to keep it civil.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

The truth will not be silenced.
    Fight like hell!
    (Not literally and physically) guess that needs to be clarified

Optional

Not everyone violated policies. I will execute my 5th ammendment right and indeed start the new thread. I already have. It's on both parties and Independents such as myself to keep it civil.
    SBR didn't "censor" the politics forum. It's still there to read all the amazing content.

And you can exercise any "right" you like. And if you act like a dick in doing that, like you are in the first post of this thread, I'll use my freedom of choice to point it out.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

House Oversight Chairman James Comer laid out new details to support allegations that members of Joe Biden’s family including his son Hunter received millions of dollars in payments from foreign entities in China and Romania including when Biden was vice president, according to a memo obtained by CNN.

New bank records cited in the memo were obtained by the committee through a subpoena and include payments made to companies tied to Hunter Biden. Republicans also alleged that Hunter Biden used his familial connections to help facilitate a meeting in 2016 between a Serbian running for United Nations Secretary-General and then-national security adviser to the vice president Colin Kahl.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

You guys wont be starting a repeat of the old politcs forum here in the saloon. Now you will be subject to the same rules as the rest of the SBR forum.

Do you want democracy and the freedom for anyone to run for office and allow the people to vote them or not?

Or made up rules to exclude some citizens based on if some individual or cult like group likes them or not?

Another reason the politics forum is gone. Who needs these sort of "base" unthought out posts on a sports forum?

Take your "clever" ideas to stormfront or TYT. No doubt there will be plenty of other easily indoctrinated types to cheer this crap on there.
    Then why is there a two-term limit for President. And a minimum age for President. Shouldn't there also be a maximum age and a limit on how long someone can stay in Congress?

Optional

Then why is there a two-term limit for President. And a minimum age for President. Shouldn't there also be a maximum age and a limit on how long someone can stay in Congress?
    Personally I don't think a maximum age limit is needed. I think a lot of people will hesitate to vote for anyone age infirmed enough to be a risk of repeating the last year or so of Reagan's term.

Two terms is about preventing a despot taking over long term. Like Putin in Russia and now Xi in China as well. Not about excluding anyone from running.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

After George Washingtons 2nd term he said he would not run again because 2 terms and 8 years was enough for anyone to serve as POTUS.
    That was, 0ne the things we fought for, was to give the government to the people. To have A president not a King

The two term limit Was honored by all POTUS until FDR ran 4 times. Then congress made it official after FDR and now you can only serve 2 terms.

DwightShrute

SBR didn't "censor" the politics forum. It's still there to read all the amazing content.

And you can exercise any "right" you like. And if you act like a dick in doing that, like you are in the first post of this thread, I'll use my freedom of choice to point it out.
    I am a bit confused. Perhaps you can clarify a couple things. Are we allowed to talk politics here still. Before you roll your eyes, Andy said it’s being discontinued. if we’re are not, then so be it I guess. Seems rather silly to me but whatever. If we are, then perhaps you can clarify what terms and conditions we must adhere to because I never read those. This isn’t me being a wise ass either. I see a new Trump vs Biden thread and it seems to not be banned, so far.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I am a bit confused. Perhaps you can clarify a couple things. Are we allowed to talk politics here still. Before you roll your eyes, Andy said it’s being discontinued. if we’re are not, then so be it I guess. Seems rather silly to me but whatever. If we are, then perhaps you can clarify what terms and conditions we must adhere to because I never read those. This isn’t me being a wise ass either. I see a new Trump vs Biden thread and it seems to not be banned, so far.
    Andy made a post in the political forum and said it could be discussed in the saloon so I made the new thread in the Saloon. Don't really see the difference but whatever I guess

Optional

Yes, it's fine.

But the old school P&E forum guys are going to clash with mods if the same types of attacks and abuse of each other continue out here.

And I honestly don't know how posters like Hareeba who posts a constant flow and a lot of slanted media info can be accommodated until we see how this pans out.

I guess I am reacting to the "censor" and "bias" comments because I am expecting to hear a lot of that when mods try to do their job as instructed.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Yes, it's fine.

But the old school P&E forum guys are going to clash with mods if the same types of attacks and abuse of each other continue out here.

And I honestly don't know how posters like Hareeba who posts a constant flow and a lot of slanted media info can be accommodated until we see how this pans out.

I guess I am reacting to the "censor" and "bias" comments because I am expecting to hear a lot of that when mods try to do their job as instructed.
    We can only hope Hareeba never appears hear again.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Itsamazing777 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Andy made a post in the political forum and said it could be discussed in the saloon so I made the new thread in the Saloon. Don't really see the difference but whatever I guess
    That’s the first thing that came to mind. I do agree that there is way too many personal attacks in the political discussions, I doubt anyone will argue that. Calling someone nuts every so often for their take on a political topic seems like an acceptable part of an open forum. It happens when talking about sports betting as well. A funny meme or video seems like a proper way to make a point. So does spelling. These are all tips I read about how to make forum posts many years ago. I agree that polluting the forum will countless character assassinations is ridiculous. As is making actual threads calling out specific posters repeatedly. Don’t get me started about hundreds of math questions. If we eliminate those kinds of posts, I think we can still have political debates, heated as they may be at times, without the constant stalking that goes on with some posters.

Opti and me agree on just about nothing politically and there have been a few jabs along the way but it never manifests to a relentless personal vendetta for days, weeks, months or years. If sbr eliminated that aspect of political discussion, then that would be enough in my humble opinion.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-10-23 at 01:34 PM.

DwightShrute

Yes, it's fine.

I sense that you are slowly coming around to supporting Trump for president. Maybe I am wrong.

Optional

I sense that you are slowly coming around to supporting Trump for president. Maybe I am wrong.
    You probably read too much into me agreeing with certain points from either side.

My interest in US politics is how it affects the world, and SE Asia and this part of the world in particular. So selfishly I would have to choose Biden over Trump if those are the choices. But I have no strong opinion on which one would be better for the people of America. And I think we need to be rid of the Obama/Biden/Hilary aligned types for 2028 if not before, same as I think MAGA time should die out too.

Ideally we see De Santis v One of the younger more "woke" leaning Dems I think. That will give the people a clear choice of the future they want without the baggage associated with T and B influencing it.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Yes, it's fine.

Just my 2 cents... The other Trump Biden thread actually made traffic. Shutting it down was the wrong thing to do. Sometimes we want to get our mind off of sports... chill out and shoot the sh## with politics. I don't see the major problem with it? Hopefully Andy keeps it open.

Naturally... you're going to have aggressive posters in any thread here. It's happened for years. Politics is no different than everyone going off on Johnny with his pick/threads lol
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6231

Trump can't run for the election it over guys

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Trump can't run for the election it over guys

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Trump town hall on CNN tonight 8 eastern

They are desperate for him!

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Trump town hall on CNN tonight 8 eastern

They are desperate for him!
    I think you're desperate for Trump

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Trump slays it!

DwightShrute

Trump was awesome in the CNN town hall. The woman was lying and pushing lies the entire time. She is a joke and a nasty person like Trump correctly pointed out.

DwightShrute

Trump slays it!
    CNN is having a post town hall meltdown. A bunch of losers and liars.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

1234 ... Last