Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Interesting piece that explains why the trump tribe here are constantly talking about immigration...

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10233

Trump is attacked by Democrat deep state and guess who walks. Epsteins favorite passenger...

FBI dropped 4 probes into Hillary Clinton, family's non-profit ahead of 2016 election: Durham report

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8048

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Leave it to a convicted felon to throw stones at others.
    I bet you have a fridge full of Bud Light

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    Have we got to the point where the Republicans need their own FBI?

We must have because now they have to go out and find their missing whistleblower and until then, the media is going to laugh at them because it amuses them.
    Amazing how gullible trump supporters are.... The body language says it all.

Alpha
    Beta

DwightShrute

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8269

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Spot on. I've been asking this question for a while now as well. This is simple logic. Here's a post of mine from 6 months ago, along with Dwight's brilliant rebuttal.

Imagine if you were a super rich Baseball team but you couldn't get a single good player to play on your team. For you Trump cult members, remember when you figured out that Santa wasn't real? Maybe you figured out that he wasn't coming down the chimney every Xmas OR, maybe you figured out that he could NEVER go to every single house in one night. This is similar type of logic here.

I'll ask the question again, why are virtually all of Trump's Lawyers so shitty? Here's a hint, he's guilty as fukk, that's #1, but most importantly, the good attorney's are smart enough to realize that if you are a Trump Lawyer, the chances of it working out well for you are SLIM to NONE. And the chances of it working out TERRIBLY for you are VERY VERY HIGH(not to mention that you might not ever get paid).

Make Attorneys Get Attorneys. I suspect this phrase comes to mind a lot when Lawyers consider working for Trump. It's reliably consistent.
    John, you have heard all the jokes about lawyers just like everyone else. Most are because of ethics but even most and especially very good expensive lawyers, draw the line at breaking the law and it seems to be a requirement when working for Mr. Trump. That could be the problem with him getting better legal representation.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Spot on. I've been asking this question for a while now as well. This is simple logic. Here's a post of mine from 6 months ago, along with Dwight's brilliant rebuttal.

Imagine if you were a super rich Baseball team but you couldn't get a single good player to play on your team. For you Trump cult members, remember when you figured out that Santa wasn't real? Maybe you figured out that he wasn't coming down the chimney every Xmas OR, maybe you figured out that he could NEVER go to every single house in one night. This is similar type of logic here.

I'll ask the question again, why are virtually all of Trump's Lawyers so shitty? Here's a hint, he's guilty as fukk, that's #1, but most importantly, the good attorney's are smart enough to realize that if you are a Trump Lawyer, the chances of it working out well for you are SLIM to NONE. And the chances of it working out TERRIBLY for you are VERY VERY HIGH(not to mention that you might not ever get paid).

Make Attorneys Get Attorneys. I suspect this phrase comes to mind a lot when Lawyers consider working for Trump. It's reliably consistent.

John imagine if the rich baseball team was not only competing against the other teams in the league when it comes to signing great players, but also the FBI and their unlimited access to government money. Of course, you would be totally fine with this, so long as your team would have a better chance of winning. The media and the other teams would easily convince you to push whatever narrative they decided to go with. You'll say things which any reasonable person can see haven't been thought through, but that doesn't deter you in the slightest. It never will.

This video is all you need to understand. I won't waste my time explaining it to you but any objective person can understand when looking at the tweet Richard Madcow shows Schumer in the video below. His response to it says it all.

The FBI have unlimited money and among other things, they can and they have ruined many live because of it. Have you not seen how they have been treating FBI whistleblowers recently.

Rather than applauding the courage Trump has taking on the corrupt FBI, you choose to cozy up to the dirtbags who have been lying to you for years.

Do you think you are still living in a free society? The FBI got bank records from BkofAma for anyone who used their credit or bank card in D.C. between Jan 5th and 7th. The bank gave up than info without blinking any eye. Why would they betray their customer's privacy tv just like that. Not even a subpoena. Here FBI, here's everyone who used their card along with their address and all sorts of private information.

The FBI have unlimited money and among other things, they can and they have ruined many live because of it. Have you not seen how they have been treating FBI whistleblowers recently.

Just look at what the FBI does to their own.

Trump was right again. They lied so much for so long that even when presented with new insights, tards will revert to old instincts. Admitting they were duped is never an option.

The Washington Post and CNN I believe won Pulitzers for their Russian collusion reporting and it was all a big fat lie. These people have no shame whatsoever and neither do the remaining loyal followers. How many more lies are you willing to fall for?
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-20-23 at 12:33 PM.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11005

finito
    dunn like warrick

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20471

Now even former Trump White House lawyer Ty Cobb is acknowledging – on CNN of all places – that Trump is indeed going to federal prison.

Cobb says that Jack Smith and the Feds are moving in fast on Trump, and “yes I do think he’ll go to jail.”

Last edited by Optional; 05-20-23 at 11:34 PM. Reason: changed to normal font size

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3598

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Now even former Trump White House lawyer Ty Cobb is acknowledging – on CNN of all places – that Trump is indeed going to federal prison.

Cobb says that Jack Smith and the Feds are moving in fast on Trump, and “yes I do think he’ll go to jail.”

You've said that for years. Yawn.
    Last edited by Optional; 05-20-23 at 11:35 PM. Reason: changed to normal font size

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    You've said that for years. Yawn.
    Yes, exactly. Shows how brainwashed you and other Trumptards are.... What's been known to normal people for years, you still deny.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10233

And then there's the destroyer of the economy who has his many followers...

Biden claims he's 'blameless' if US defaults on debt, points finger at 'MAGA Republicans'

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    And then there's the destroyer of the economy who has his many followers...

Biden claims he's 'blameless' if US defaults on debt, points finger at 'MAGA Republicans'

Hareeba!

Trump’s ex-attorney Evan Corcoran took DETAILED and incriminating notes about Trump’s Mar-a-Lago documents and turned them over the the DOJ.

In a blockbuster revelation, Trump’s former attorney told prosecutors he warned Trump keeping documents was against the law. Corcoran proved it by turning over 50 PAGES of detailed contemporaneous notes he took while communicating with Trump.

The details of the conversation was also shown to the grand jury.

The previously unreported warning conveyed to Trump by his lawyer Evan Corcoran could be significant in the criminal investigation surrounding Trump’s handling of classified materials given it shows he knew about his subpoena obligations.

Jack Smith is also zeroing in on Trump’s valet Walt Nauta, after he told the justice department that Trump told him to move boxes out of the storage room before and after the subpoena.

According to reports, Trump was LIVID his attorney took such detailed notes. He knows he’s f*cked.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Will this idiot ever learn to use normal font?

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5216

E. Jean Carroll adds Trump's post-verdict remarks to defamation case, seeks at least $10M

NEW YORK (AP) — E. Jean Carroll, the advice columnist who won a $5 million sexual abuse and defamation award against former President Donald Trump, is seeking at least $10 million more in a court filing Monday that seeks to hold him liable for remarks he made after the verdict.
    The amended lawsuit was filed in Manhattan by Carroll's lawyers, who said Trump “doubled down” on derogatory remarks about the former Elle magazine columnist during a cable television appearance a day after the verdict.
    "It is hard to imagine defamatory conduct that could possibly be more motivated by hatred, ill will, or spite,” they wrote of Trump's remarks at a CNN town hall. “This conduct supports a very substantial punitive damages award in Carroll’s favor both to punish Trump, to deter him from engaging in further defamation, and to deter others from doing the same."

In the new claim, Carroll's lawyers said Trump, “undeterred by the jury’s verdict, persisted in maliciously defaming Carroll yet again" at the CNN event.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Will this idiot ever learn to use normal font?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    E. Jean Carroll adds Trump's post-verdict remarks to defamation case, seeks at least $10M

NEW YORK (AP) — E. Jean Carroll, the advice columnist who won a $5 million sexual abuse and defamation award against former President Donald Trump, is seeking at least $10 million more in a court filing Monday that seeks to hold him liable for remarks he made after the verdict.
    The amended lawsuit was filed in Manhattan by Carroll's lawyers, who said Trump “doubled down” on derogatory remarks about the former Elle magazine columnist during a cable television appearance a day after the verdict.
    "It is hard to imagine defamatory conduct that could possibly be more motivated by hatred, ill will, or spite,” they wrote of Trump's remarks at a CNN town hall. “This conduct supports a very substantial punitive damages award in Carroll’s favor both to punish Trump, to deter him from engaging in further defamation, and to deter others from doing the same."

In the new claim, Carroll's lawyers said Trump, “undeterred by the jury’s verdict, persisted in maliciously defaming Carroll yet again" at the CNN event.
    Dude, the only place Trump would lose that case is in New York in a district that is something like 92% democrat with a biased judge. Trump will win on appeal. She is bat shit crazy and anyone who believes her is as well.

Hareeba!

Somebody's getting very agitated

Hareeba!

Points Awarded:

icon gave Hareeba! 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: icon

DwightShrute

An angry ex employee calls his former boss names. It’s never happened before

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    An angry ex employee calls his former boss names. It’s never happened before
    What name was he called? I don't see it.

Looks like he described what behaviour he expects from Trump now that the walls are closing in and he faces a slew of fresh charges. Apparently their is evidence ie proof of criminal activity (THE "E" Word - Espionage).

Wait until it goes to court before declaring him guilty or innocent Trumpbot.

Trump is an angry man, angry at the system holding him accountable.

Perhaps he will be rehabilitated in prison. Anger mangement is offered.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    What name was he called? I don't see it.

Looks like he described what behaviour he expects from Trump now that the walls are closing in and he faces a slew of fresh charges. Apparently their is evidence ie proof of criminal activity (THE "E" Word - Espionage).

Wait until it goes to court before declaring him guilty or innocent Trumpbot.

Trump is an angry man, angry at the system holding him accountable.

Perhaps he will be rehabilitated in prison. Anger mangement is offered.
    Apparently gets around. He must be related to Anonymous...

Apparently Trump peed on Russian hookers in Moscow
    Apparently Trump colluded with Russia
    Apparently Adam Schiff saw evidence of collusion with his own eyes.
    Apparently Wuhan lab leak is a conspiracy
    Apparently Trump called U.S. troops losers and suckers
    Apparently Russia put a bounty on US soldiers
    Apparently Trump told people to drink bleach
    Apparently Trump called neo Nazi's "very fine people"
    Apparently Trump made fun of a reporter's disability
    Apparently Trump called the Chinese virus a hoax
    Apparently People were overdosing on horse medicine
    Apparently Biden didn't leave people behind in Afghanistan
    Apparently Obama never spied on the Trump campaign
    Apparently Trump tried to grab the steering wheel and choke the SS agent
    Apparently Trump incited violence
    Apparently there was an insurrection on Jan 6th
    Apparently It was the most secure election in history

But wait ... apparently ...

Inflation is only transitory
    Apparently the border is secure
    Apparently Border Patrol agents whipped illegal immigrants
    Apparently Biden has created more jobs than any president in history
    Apparently You won't get covid if you're vaccinated
    Apparently Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation. Apparently 51 intelligence officials said so.

ALL the above are lies but were told to you repeatedly by the media as true

How many more lies are you willing to believe

Apparently there is no limit
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-26-23 at 08:49 PM.

icon

ALL the above are lies
    Oh and you still never mentioned what names Trump was called by Cohen. Probably because he never called him names.
    DGAF about any of the nonsense you posted above, has nothing to do with upcoming criminal charges the orange man will be facing.

Do you believe he will be acquitted on 100% of the charges he will face in the upcoming 6 months or do you believe he takes a plea to avoid a conviction at trial?

Perhaps you think there will be no charges or trial or convictions. Will every prosecutor, judge, jury conspire to lie?

Time will tell my friendly Trumpbot. A year from now Trump will be a convicted felon.

Dwight, are you ok? You seem to be losinbg your grasp on reality.

The Trump ship is sinking, time to save yourself and jump off.

icon

How big are Donald Trump's legal problems?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-61084161

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Oh and you still never mentioned what names Trump was called by Cohen. Probably because he never called him names.
    DGAF about any of the nonsense you posted above, has nothing to do with upcoming criminal charges the orange man will be facing.

Do you believe he will be acquitted on 100% of the charges he will face in the upcoming 6 months or do you believe he takes a plea to avoid a conviction at trial?

Perhaps you think there will be no charges or trial or convictions. Will every prosecutor, judge, jury conspire to lie?

Time will tell my friendly Trumpbot. A year from now Trump will be a convicted felon.

Dwight, are you ok? You seem to be losinbg your grasp on reality.

The Trump ship is sinking, time to save yourself and jump off.
    I didn't answer because I assumed you were kidding because its right in the meme. The last sentence when he called him a petulant child. Did you think that was a compliment

I do believe he will be acquitted on every charge they are throwing at him. From what I read about all these charges and potential ones, is there is nothing criminal. Time will indeed tell.

Any comments about the lengthy list of lies and fabricated stories I listed showing a pattern of deception which you fell for repeatedly? Can't you see that you are doing it again and that months from now, that list will only get bigger and more likely than not I will ask the same question as to how many more lies are you willing to believe? Where I have no doubt you will do your best to avoid answering.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-27-23 at 01:49 PM.

Hareeba!

Notice how the cowardly GOP big names around the country are finally starting to distance themselves from TFG?

They know he's toast.

But you foolish MAGAts still think he can win back the Presidency!

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Notice how the cowardly GOP big names around the country are finally starting to distance themselves from TFG?

They know he's toast.

But you foolish MAGAts still think he can win back the Presidency!
    Even if he doesn't it's DeSantis. Bidens done. America celebates.

OldBill

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's Memorial Day Message Has A Massive Mistake

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) sent out a Memorial Day message on Twitter ― but it was undermined by a very visible mistake.

Greene’s message contained a version of the U.S. flag with just 18 stars.

PatriotTakes, which monitors right-wing media, and several other critics spotted the error of the conspiracy theorist lawmaker, who has called for a “national divorce” and spoke last year at a white nationalist event:

No official U.S. flag had 18 stars.

It had 15 stars and 15 stripes at the end of the 18th and start of the 19th centuries. The addition of five states between 1797 and 1817 led to a flag with 20 stars and 13 stripes in 1818, which was quickly replaced by a succession of new flags as more states were admitted.

Antique American flag dealer Jeff Bridgman notes that “a tiny handful of 18 star flags exist,” which were created later to commemorate Louisiana’s statehood, given that it was the 18th state to join the union.

Others, however, offered criticisms of Greene beyond the flag ― such as her vote against legislation to expand federal aid for veterans exposed to toxic burn pits, as well as other actions and comments she’s made over the years:

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said joining the military is like “throwing your life away” as a result of President Biden’s foreign policies.
    The Georgia Republican congresswoman listed the reasons why people should not join the military while speaking to former Fox News host Lou Dobbs.
    “I know a lot of young people don’t want to have anything to do with that. It’s like throwing your life away,” she said on Dobbs’ podcast, “The Great American Show,” on Saturday.
    “Not to mention how they’ve been forced to take the vaccine and the ones that didn’t want to take it have been discharged. Who wants to be treated that way?”

OldBill

gawd i wish i could pin her against that poduim and fawk her in the butt

of course this is a joke by me i dont think i keep a hardon becuse of her negative inside ugly soul

OldBill

heres why trump can never hold office again not even mayor of MAYBERRY

Section 3.

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States,

shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.

Section 4.

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any state shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Section 5.

That Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    heres why trump can never hold office again not even mayor of MAYBERRY

Section 3.

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States,

shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.

Section 4.

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any state shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Section 5.

That Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.
    Bill do you know you already posted this in another thread? Are you mixing you meds or are you under the impression that by posting the same thing multiple times it will somehow give it credibility?

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Bill do you know you already posted this in another thread? Are you mixing you meds or are you under the impression that by posting the same thing multiple times it will somehow give it credibility?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21581

Somebody's getting very agitated

That can't be real.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    That can't be real.
    Of course it's not. Hareebas complete obsession with posting anything fake that makes Trump look bad, is very disturbing. He should be more worried about Biden and who has a shot vs Trump or DeSantis because as of now one of them is the next president.

First ... 3456789 ... Last