1. #1751
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,915
    Betpoints: 6713

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Dems are so soft on crime. That should be the only reason to not vote Democrat!

    Well open borders, sky rocketing inflation and interest rates also. Democratic policies don't work!
    Still hiding from that 5’2” 125 lb Mexican that kicked your azx?

  2. #1752
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 95,842
    Betpoints: 7682

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    What happens down unda rarely affects the rest of the world. What happens in America does.
    and speaking of. Some of the liberal craziness spills over to other countries. Canada is a perfect example of how its lost its way much as America has.


  3. #1753
    Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-06
    Posts: 32,287
    Betpoints: 19699

    Enrique Tarrio, seditious conspirator .... Stand back and stand by ... for TWENTY TWO YEARS!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

  4. #1754
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 82,009
    Betpoints: 10958

    Free TRUMP! Banana Republic....

  5. #1755
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 82,009
    Betpoints: 10958

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Still hiding from that 5’2” 125 lb Mexican that kicked your azx?
    I hide from no one Chico. Keep taking your blood thinners and try not to stroke out again buddy! I'm rooting for you pal!

  6. #1756
    Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-06
    Posts: 32,287
    Betpoints: 19699

    Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Enrique Tarrio, seditious conspirator .... Stand back and stand by ... for TWENTY TWO YEARS!
    Throwing away 22 years of your life for a game show host who wouldn’t rent an apartment to your parents is wild.

  7. #1757
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 19,152
    Betpoints: 1739

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I hide from no one Chico. Keep taking your blood thinners and try not to stroke out again buddy! I'm rooting for you pal!
    I agree with thee on #2663. Friendship trumps ideology for all good fellas.

    You pull no punches JIBBBY. That I can respect, though on occasion you teeter towards lunacy.

    BOL in all endeavors.

  8. #1758
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 82,009
    Betpoints: 10958

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    I agree with thee on #2663. Friendship trumps ideology for all good fellas.

    You pull no punches JIBBBY. That I can respect, though on occasion you teeter towards lunacy.

    BOL in all endeavors.
    I don't pull punches, can be ruthless at times. That's how I roll. If I hurt someones feelings I will give them a kleenex tissue to wipe their tears. I'm not totally ruthless. ; )

  9. #1759
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 19,152
    Betpoints: 1739

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I don't pull punches, can be ruthless at times. That's how I roll. If I hurt someones feelings I will give them a kleenex tissue to wipe their tears. I'm not totally ruthless. ; )
    (Totally ruthless) If so you'd be toothless.

    Poeple with issues need tissues.

  10. #1760
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 95,842
    Betpoints: 7682

    banana republic stuff


  11. #1761
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 56,709
    Betpoints: 8892

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    banana republic stuff
    And Dwight keeps following his Truth Social handler's instructions.

    Helping them in trying to create an actual Banana Republic.


    Good to see you are losing the battle at least. People are not as dumb as you need them to be for this to work.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tradeout

  12. #1762
    OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-21
    Posts: 5,471
    Betpoints: 4379




    a nd away they go

  13. #1763
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 95,842
    Betpoints: 7682

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    And Dwight keeps following his Truth Social handler's instructions.

    Helping them in trying to create an actual Banana Republic.


    Good to see you are losing the battle at least. People are not as dumb as you need them to be for this to work.
    It must be exhausting to be so committed to deception. I couldn’t do it.

  14. #1764
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 11,146
    Betpoints: 22786

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

  15. #1765
    Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-06
    Posts: 32,287
    Betpoints: 19699



    Confessing to jury tampering?

    Good for Jack Smith and Judge Chutkan to know.

  16. #1766
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 95,842
    Betpoints: 7682


  17. #1767
    Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-06
    Posts: 32,287
    Betpoints: 19699

    Lin Wood has flipped and is a witness for the prosecution.

    Explains why he wasn’t indicted.

    Makes you wonder who else has flipped, and who else is going to flip.

    It’ll only keep on get worse for
    TFG from here.

    Popcorn?

  18. #1768
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 11,146
    Betpoints: 22786

    Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Lin Wood has flipped and is a witness for the prosecution.

    Explains why he wasnít indicted.

    Makes you wonder who else has flipped, and who else is going to flip.

    Itíll only keep on get worse for
    TFG from here.

    Popcorn?
    The rats are leaving the orange turd in packs.....






  19. #1769
    Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-06
    Posts: 32,287
    Betpoints: 19699

    So much for the TFG's and GOP's accusations about Biden "weaponizing" the DOJ!
    Former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly's sworn statement reveals that Trump repeatedly asked him to use the IRS and Justice Department to target political opponents. This is illegal and goes against the core principles of democracy.

    Remember, Kelly has contemporaneous notes from their conversation where Trump made these requests. This is not hearsay or speculation—it's hard evidence. If Kelly's claims are true, it means Trump tried to weaponize federal agencies against his political enemies. This is a clear abuse of power and an impeachable offense.

    The fact that Trump's response is to dismiss Kelly's claims by calling him a "psycho" speaks volumes. It's a desperate attempt to discredit a respected military general and divert attention from the seriousness of the allegations.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

  20. #1770
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 95,842
    Betpoints: 7682

    Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    So much for the TFG's and GOP's accusations about Biden "weaponizing" the DOJ!
    Former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly's sworn statement reveals that Trump repeatedly asked him to use the IRS and Justice Department to target political opponents. This is illegal and goes against the core principles of democracy.

    Remember, Kelly has contemporaneous notes from their conversation where Trump made these requests. This is not hearsay or speculation—it's hard evidence. If Kelly's claims are true, it means Trump tried to weaponize federal agencies against his political enemies. This is a clear abuse of power and an impeachable offense.

    The fact that Trump's response is to dismiss Kelly's claims by calling him a "psycho" speaks volumes. It's a desperate attempt to discredit a respected military general and divert attention from the seriousness of the allegations.

    From the post above ... This is not hearsay or speculation—it's hard evidence.

    also from the post above ... If Kelly's claims are true.

    LOL.
    Hard evidence if true. LOL! In other words, its not hard evidence. Not even close.

    Also, let's just say for the sake of argument that is true. Did the IRS and Justice Department target political opponents?

    LOL.

    psycho!

  21. #1771
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 95,842
    Betpoints: 7682

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    The rats are leaving the orange turd in packs.....





    Points Awarded:

    19th Hole gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  22. #1772
    Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-12
    Posts: 10,937
    Betpoints: 2948

    Former President Donald Trump is currently leading President Biden by 10 points among voters, according to a new poll.

    The Washington Post and ABC released the poll Sunday, which found that if the 2024 presidential election were held today, Trump would win 52% to 42% over Biden. Respondents also held a poor view of Biden's handling of the economy and the U.S.-Mexico border, in addition to his age.
    Points Awarded:

    19th Hole gave Itsamazing777 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  23. #1773
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 95,842
    Betpoints: 7682

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Former President Donald Trump is currently leading President Biden by 10 points among voters, according to a new poll.

    The Washington Post and ABC released the poll Sunday, which found that if the 2024 presidential election were held today, Trump would win 52% to 42% over Biden. Respondents also held a poor view of Biden's handling of the economy and the U.S.-Mexico border, in addition to his age.
    who are these people who would actually vote for Biden? What does it say about them? After yesterday, these people would immediately put a bet down for a Denver/Chicago Super Bowl.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

  24. #1774
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 56,709
    Betpoints: 8892

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

    who are these people who would actually vote for Biden? What does it say about them? After yesterday, these people would immediately put a bet down for a Denver/Chicago Super Bowl.
    Probably a lot of the people who Trump vilifies as the enemy and might see no other alternative if they don't want a president who is so hateful toward them?

    Like anyone who considers themselves as a left winger or a "RINO" or a migrant?

    College students? Anyone in the mainstream media? People who think black lives matter? etc etc

    Biden probably doesn't need that many people to actually vote FOR him or his policies or record.

  25. #1775
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 95,842
    Betpoints: 7682

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Probably a lot of the people who Trump vilifies as the enemy and might see no other alternative if they don't want a president who is so hateful toward them?

    Like anyone who considers themselves as a left winger or a "RINO" or a migrant?

    College students? Anyone in the mainstream media? People who think black lives matter? etc etc

    Biden probably doesn't need that many people to actually vote FOR him or his policies or record.
    more like probably a lot of people who rarely accept reality and are easily offended. Many of them know how ridiculous they look but they are so committed to deception that they just don't give a fukk. We know many of these people. Its for certain those who have been programmed by the MSM and other liberal outlets to accept their narratives while never questioning them. Anyone who is fine with their neighbor, friend, coworker and fellow citizen to be denied basic freedoms for simply refusing took take an experimental drug the government has given immunity from lawsuits for anyone who is injured from taking it. 100% they are angry White women, weak men and who need safe spaces. Those who support domestic terrorists like antifa and blm. Those who think everyone is racist, a fascist and that there are more than 2 genders. Definitely those who want to silence anyone that doesn't agree with them, think that men have no advantage over females in competitive sports and believe in open borders.

    All those people are vilified for a reason. Its a mental disorder of some kind.

    Those willing to vote for a senile child sniffing rotting bag of bones who shakes hands with people who aren't there and refuses to take questions from the press, they are a special kind of people.



    Last edited by DwightShrute; 09-25-23 at 12:00 PM.

  26. #1776
    Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-06
    Posts: 32,287
    Betpoints: 19699

    TFG purchases a GLOCK in South Carolina



  27. #1777
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 19,152
    Betpoints: 1739

    I'm not even sure trump can read or write, so filling out the form not in his DNA.

  28. #1778
    Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-12
    Posts: 10,937
    Betpoints: 2948

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    more like probably a lot of people who rarely accept reality and are easily offended. Many of them know how ridiculous they look but they are so committed to deception that they just don't give a fukk. We know many of these people. Its for certain those who have been programmed by the MSM and other liberal outlets to accept their narratives while never questioning them. Anyone who is fine with their neighbor, friend, coworker and fellow citizen to be denied basic freedoms for simply refusing took take an experimental drug the government has given immunity from lawsuits for anyone who is injured from taking it. 100% they are angry White women, weak men and who need safe spaces. Those who support domestic terrorists like antifa and blm. Those who think everyone is racist, a fascist and that there are more than 2 genders. Definitely those who want to silence anyone that doesn't agree with them, think that men have no advantage over females in competitive sports and believe in open borders.

    All those people are vilified for a reason. Its a mental disorder of some kind.

    Those willing to vote for a senile child sniffing rotting bag of bones who shakes hands with people who aren't there and refuses to take questions from the press, they are a special kind of people.



    Yep.

  29. #1779
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 95,842
    Betpoints: 7682

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Yep.



  30. #1780
    Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-12
    Posts: 10,937
    Betpoints: 2948

    WASHINGTON - No, Donald Trump did not buy a gun during his trip to South Carolina on Monday - he only said he wanted to.

    Social media lit up after the Trump campaign posted a video of him admiring a gun with a likeness of him branded onto it. A now-deleted post said the former president "purchases" a Glock, which was dubbed "Trump 45."

    "I want to buy one," Trump said at one point. "Isn't a Glock a great gun?"

    Trump posed for pictures with the gun - his entourage included Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene - but he did not actually buy it.

  31. #1781
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 95,842
    Betpoints: 7682

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    WASHINGTON - No, Donald Trump did not buy a gun during his trip to South Carolina on Monday - he only said he wanted to.

    Social media lit up after the Trump campaign posted a video of him admiring a gun with a likeness of him branded onto it. A now-deleted post said the former president "purchases" a Glock, which was dubbed "Trump 45."

    "I want to buy one," Trump said at one point. "Isn't a Glock a great gun?"

    Trump posed for pictures with the gun - his entourage included Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene - but he did not actually buy it.
    but tards lost their minds again for a few hours lol

  32. #1782
    19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-09
    Posts: 17,585
    Betpoints: 11014

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    WASHINGTON - No, Donald Trump did not buy a gun during his trip to South Carolina on Monday - he only said he wanted to.

    Social media lit up after the Trump campaign posted a video of him admiring a gun with a likeness of him branded onto it. A now-deleted post said the former president "purchases" a Glock, which was dubbed "Trump 45."
    "I want to buy one," Trump said at one point. "Isn't a Glock a great gun?"
    Trump posed for pictures with the gun - his entourage included Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene - but he did not actually buy it.

    ~~~

    Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    TFG purchases a GLOCK in South Carolina



    The above false post by TDS patient Hareeballs would make him an "idiot".

    Those who have an IQ between 0 and 25 are idiots; IQs between 26 and 50 are considered imbeciles; and those who have an IQ between 51 and 70 are considered morons.






  33. #1783
    Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-06
    Posts: 32,287
    Betpoints: 19699

    But sure, Jack Smith is the Deranged one.

  34. #1784
    Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-06
    Posts: 32,287
    Betpoints: 19699

    NY State Court judge has ruled that Donald Trump committed fraud for years while building the real estate empire that catapulted him to fame and the White House and has ordered the cancellation of all of of Trump Org’s New York business certificates and the DISSOLUTION OF THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION.

  35. #1785
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 95,842
    Betpoints: 7682

    Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    But sure, Jack Smith is the Deranged one.
    Trump is spot on!


First ... 48495051525354 ... Last
Top