1. #1
    Auto Donk
    Cali needs an Olympian w/ no dik as gov
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 40,317

    as vaccine lines dry up, with only 30 percent of adults vaccinated, CNN panics......

    well, well, well.....

    seems like 50 percent of the nation is telling creepy joe and willie brown suckiing border czar ho, the cdc , the mainstream media, cnn and dr fauci to collectively "FUK OFF"!!!!!!!

    LOVED watching cnn fret and whine that "there's no way we'll reach herd immunity at this rate"......

    that's right, brianna keilar, you fat kunt. same to you jim scuitto and poppy harlot......

    cnn host started saying, "well, I guess the restrictions won't be lifted, and if so, only for the vaccinated".....

    yah, right bitch.........




    ..



    cnn, dare to come interview me........ please....... send brianna.. ... I'll take her up to Star Massage.... then feed her dead, jizz filled carcass (sure, I'm gonna fuk the shit out of her fat ass and face before I chop her fukkin' head and off) to the pigs out on my neighbor's farm next to the ranch........


    no matter how hard the left tries to pimp these deadly untested vaccines, only about 48 percent of the adults in this nation will ever be stupid enough to buy into the KUNG FLU Bullshit and take the stupid fukkin' vaccine.........


    thank God.........

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  2. #2
    Chi_archie
    FORUM REINSTATEMENT OVERSIGHT TEAM
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 61,057
    Betpoints: 874

    we don't trust the Biden juice

    bring back the warp speed Trump vaccine

  3. #3
    Auto Donk
    Cali needs an Olympian w/ no dik as gov
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 40,317

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    we don't trust the Biden juice

    bring back the warp speed Trump vaccine





    the willie brown kum guzzlin' open border czar ho thinks you have it backwards........

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  4. #4
    Auto Donk
    Cali needs an Olympian w/ no dik as gov
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 40,317

    what could possibly go wrong with these two in charge of things????


    Points Awarded:

    Sanity Check gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  5. #5
    mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-13-12
    Posts: 5,445
    Betpoints: 5630

    you got too much time on your hands donker.

  6. #6
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 48,945
    Betpoints: 8417

    Idiot

  7. #7
    packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-22-13
    Posts: 17,049
    Betpoints: 15815

    We call her Heels up Harris over here mate.

  8. #8
    hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 4,361
    Betpoints: 549

    The vaccine lines drying up is true. I think about 100 million got it, and now the lines are dead. Like I've said all along. Hammer Vitamin C, D3, Zinc, among other things.......you will rarely get sick if you take care of yourself. Sure, you will still catch something once in a while, and more frequenty: if you are going to smoke and drink or do drugs. Then, your body has to fight the carcinogens and poisons. Otherwise, you should be fine. The medical industrial complex is for people that are too stupid or lazy or both: to take proper care of thyself.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

  9. #9
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 10,994
    Betpoints: 584

    Nobody points out that the military has not mandated the vaxx

    That tells ya all you need to know

  10. #10
    VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-09
    Posts: 5,188
    Betpoints: 14308

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Nobody points out that the military has not mandated the vaxx

    That tells ya all you need to know
    They'll make it mandatory once the FDA approves it.

  11. #11
    hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 4,361
    Betpoints: 549

    Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    They'll make it mandatory once the FDA approves it.

    Montana has a law on the table that goes to the Governor. No vaccine passports, and no employer in that state can force an employee to get one. Finally, along with Florida, some semblance of sanity and fighting back against tyranny.....

  12. #12
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 17,872
    Betpoints: 101

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    we don't trust the Biden juice

    bring back the warp speed Trump vaccine
    Didn’t Trump get the Biden juice?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/16/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  13. #13
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 4,046
    Betpoints: 4747

    Get the vaccine only way out of this.

  14. #14
    BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-15
    Posts: 2,115
    Betpoints: 2334

    What we need to do is research data on Doctors. How many out of a 1000 got vaccinated for Covid? Let's say it is 1000 of a 1000.

    Then, if you refuse the shot it is kind of like saying that you are smarter than all doctors!

    The only thing keeping the economy afloat is the hope that the virus can be defeated. Once it becomes obvious that half of the herd is still dieing at the tune of 1000 a day and always will the economy is going to take a huge digger. People would rather die than take a hit on their 401k, but both have a good chance to happen in the next year.

    The government can afford to pay the stimmy money because they are saving boatloads of social security checks. Those people do not pay taxes anyway.

    Now, if a lot of people that pay taxes die / that is a short term problem/economy goes in the tank.

  15. #15
    ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 21,958
    Betpoints: 2241

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    The vaccine lines drying up is true. I think about 100 million got it, and now the lines are dead. Like I've said all along. Hammer Vitamin C, D3, Zinc, among other things.......you will rarely get sick if you take care of yourself. Sure, you will still catch something once in a while, and more frequenty: if you are going to smoke and drink or do drugs. Then, your body has to fight the carcinogens and poisons. Otherwise, you should be fine. The medical industrial complex is for people that are too stupid or lazy or both: to take proper care of thyself.
    I've been 100% healthy for the past 12 months... ever since covid showed up!!! HOW STRANGE... i attribute it to me using proper hygiene as always, proper vitamins... good balance of exercise and good foods... and the big one... all the NASTY people having to wear masks and being scared into washing their hands maybe for the first time ever... and staying away in public more.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackbo

  16. #16
    edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-11
    Posts: 1,707
    Betpoints: 132

    Start yelling at people who got the jab after all they can be shedding that vaccine off near you how dare they! Makes about as much sense as them yelling at a healthy person for not wearing a mask doesn't it?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/06/2021


  17. #17
    BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-15
    Posts: 2,115
    Betpoints: 2334

    For you guys that are not going to get the shot? If you would get sick / test positive. Do you plan to go to the doctor or just fight it yourself?

    Would you be upset if you could determine who passed it on to you/someone that did not care if anybody else got it from them?

  18. #18
    edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-11
    Posts: 1,707
    Betpoints: 132

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    For you guys that are not going to get the shot? If you would get sick / test positive. Do you plan to go to the doctor or just fight it yourself?

    Would you be upset if you could determine who passed it on to you/someone that did not care if anybody else got it from them?
    Common sense is that if you have any type of contagious virus you stay away from people try to rest and get better without going to the hospital unless you get horribly ill. No I would never get mad at someone I got it from as long as they didn't do it purposely. That is part of the psyop game thier playing trying to get everyone at each others throats.
    Last edited by edawg; 04-23-21 at 11:36 PM.
    Points Awarded:

    jackbo gave edawg 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/06/2021


  19. #19
    Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-13
    Posts: 9,589
    Betpoints: 11035

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    What we need to do is research data on Doctors. How many out of a 1000 got vaccinated for Covid? Let's say it is 1000 of a 1000.

    Then, if you refuse the shot it is kind of like saying that you are smarter than all doctors!

    The only thing keeping the economy afloat is the hope that the virus can be defeated. Once it becomes obvious that half of the herd is still dieing at the tune of 1000 a day and always will the economy is going to take a huge digger. People would rather die than take a hit on their 401k, but both have a good chance to happen in the next year.

    The government can afford to pay the stimmy money because they are saving boatloads of social security checks. Those people do not pay taxes anyway.

    Now, if a lot of people that pay taxes die / that is a short term problem/economy goes in the tank.

    The real question is.

    Will you remember all these things you're saying.

    6 months from now.

  20. #20
    konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 12,160
    Betpoints: 1174

    Got my 2nd shot today
    IM A FREE MAN

  21. #21
    nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-06
    Posts: 7,909

    I'm waiting...ill never get it....so I don't care. I take extra vit d and am on a statin

  22. #22
    thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-09
    Posts: 11,559
    Betpoints: 42697

    I've been waiting for months.

    Unfortunately... I'm young, in shape, no conditions and the Rosa Parks of vaccine obligation.

    I just want to party. penetrate the 5g/flat earth/ secret societies whatever you loonies come up with.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  23. #23
    BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-15
    Posts: 2,115
    Betpoints: 2334

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    The real question is.

    Will you remember all these things you're saying.

    6 months from now.
    The virus will still be here six months from now. I will remember as not much will have changed. 1000 people will continue to die every day for a long time.

    The economy cannot fight the virus forever.

  24. #24
    ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 3,127
    Betpoints: 456

    Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Common sense is that if you have any type of contagious virus you stay away from people try to rest and get better without going to the hospital unless you get horribly ill. No I would never get mad at someone I got it from as long as they didn't do it purposely.
    exactly.

  25. #25
    ChocMilk23
    Day to Day
    ChocMilk23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 1,757

    It is well documented that the covid from early 2020 is not the same Covid now. The vaccine is basically worthless just like the flu shot. 35-45% accurate. Why havent we got herd immunity to the flu? Same principle. Covid is here to stay. Open everything back up
    Points Awarded:

    edawg gave ChocMilk23 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  26. #26
    edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-11
    Posts: 1,707
    Betpoints: 132

    Quote Originally Posted by ChocMilk23 View Post
    It is well documented that the covid from early 2020 is not the same Covid now. The vaccine is basically worthless just like the flu shot. 35-45% accurate. Why havent we got herd immunity to the flu? Same principle. Covid is here to stay. Open everything back up
    Exactly right. Everybody I know who has had the flu for the past few years are the people who got the flu "vaccine". It will be the same "logic" when the people that got the jab get sick. It will either be a different strain of covid 19 or just the flu then. Follow the money and hypocrisy and you will have your answer.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/06/2021


  27. #27
    PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-23-07
    Posts: 4,424
    Betpoints: 1300

    I still know zero people who died from covid. Seems ridiculous that weíve changed the world as we know it for this. Thank god I live in the south. My New York friends are miserable and two of them committed suicide.
    The left think people donít die and if they do and had Covid must be because of covid. I wouldnít be surprised if my two friends suicide deaths were listed as covid. Liberals act like theyíre altruistic but really just a bunch of pussies afraid to get a cold.

    The reason people become more conservative as they age is because you become wiser. Everything liberals do is short sighted and is why liberal states are all broke and miserable. They donít think of long term consequences of anything they do and are child like in their thinking. Most highly intelligent people are conservative. Its always the mooching and non productive folk who are liberal. Thatís why young people and women are mostly liberal. They are looking for handouts whether it be free school or biased divorce laws.

    So much in society when youíre a conservative male is a redistribution of your wealth. Not just taxes. Itís engrained in our life everywhere. Culture dictates we pay for things for women. My insurance is higher because of others not taking care of themselves or pushing pussy ass compliance bullshit. Goods at stores cost more to compensate for theft. Etc etc. most conservative men just work hard and contribute to system/dont steal or commit crimes /polite on the roads. And then we just die of a heart attack in our 60s. WE fund this system but others think theyíre entitled to make all the decisions. They never think that maybe should ask the people who built the world around them. They might know better.

    Evolutionary speaking thereís a couple ways in life to succeed. You can either produce and support yourself. Or be really good at convincing others to support you. Obviously the left is the latter. Liberals brag about how much they get for unemployment but a conservative would be ashamed if they had to take it. Liberals exist on the backs of others so they have less concern for things like the economy. They have no concept of what it takes to make sure they have food on their table because they donít contribute to the system. They assume someone will always be their to take care of them. Shutting down the economy for something that kills 80 year olds is fawking retarted. Liberals have no idea that conservatives fighting be open are saving their futures. But again they think like children so what can you expect.
    Last edited by PharaohUB; 04-24-21 at 10:49 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ace7550, hawkwind, MoneyM1ke, G Anon Dropout, and Auto Donk
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/03/2021


  28. #28
    ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 3,127
    Betpoints: 456

    I know a lot of people that have got covid. I don't know one person that's even had to be hospitalized.

  29. #29
    hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 4,361
    Betpoints: 549

    Shut Up Donk, You take orders from RUN DMC and "Community Immunity Part 2!"


  30. #30
    hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 4,361
    Betpoints: 549

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post

    And just in case you need more Donk here is Part 3 (sorry its not a porn film):


  31. #31
    edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-11
    Posts: 1,707
    Betpoints: 132

    When someone that doesn't know or care about you first four words are "trust me believe me" don't do it! Funny that in the cartoon his cross looks upside down 🤔
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/06/2021


  32. #32
    hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 4,361
    Betpoints: 549

    Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    When someone that doesn't know or care about you first four words are "trust me believe me" don't do it! Funny that in the cartoon his cross looks upside down 樂
    It certainly does. Woah. Nice find!

  33. #33
    ChocMilk23
    Day to Day
    ChocMilk23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 1,757

    Yep there is a whole lot of data available today lol and it all shows the vaccine 1. wont stop the virus. 2. wont create herd immunity 3. can cause serious side effects including death. HARD PASS

  34. #34
    hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 4,361
    Betpoints: 549

    Quote Originally Posted by ChocMilk23 View Post
    Yep there is a whole lot of data available today lol and it all shows the vaccine 1. wont stop the virus. 2. wont create herd immunity 3. can cause serious side effects including death. HARD PASS
    Hey, GFY, Run is the King of Rock man. You listen to him. This won't be another Tuskegee. Hilarious, they actually have to bring up "eugenics" in the video. The best part of this is when RUN says "UNITY FOR YOU AND ME". That's right. Its the BORG PENTAGRAM CLOUD all will be unified like a bee hive. They were ready for it though.

    NOTE: The psychology in the video. He blew right passed the whole defense for a dunk. Shows he's the best player on the court, and nobody is close. That gave the notion his message is 100% right so get the vaccine.

  35. #35
    hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 4,361
    Betpoints: 549

    C. I. parts 3 and 4: IT gets better!






12 Last
Top