1. #1
    winkyyy
    winkyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-19
    Posts: 161
    Betpoints: 272

    Best ADVICE TO ALL Stop Wagering STOP GAMBLING The math is against u

    When u lay the simple -110...


    You realize the BOOK is getting an incredible + 110 on EVERY WAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








    This is the GOLDEN KEY to LOSING......




    WHOEVER GETS the +110 WINS......the - 110 LOSES BIG





    donot give the sportsbooks ANY MORE OF YOUR MONEY




    even - 105 is BAD

  2. #2
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 73,764
    Betpoints: 4800


  3. #3
    Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-15-17
    Posts: 1,435

    But you are here

  4. #4
    Vyasports
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 748
    Betpoints: 2685

    Loser talk

  5. #5
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 46,611
    Betpoints: 28084

    True long term if only betting the closer on popular markets.

    But if you are doing that you are betting for entertainment anyway so the math is not too relevant.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  6. #6
    pologq
    Only 2 Girls Short of a 3-Some
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 8,172
    Betpoints: 91

    at what point is it a good idea to be anti gambling on a gambling forum?

  7. #7
    Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-19
    Posts: 573
    Betpoints: 981

    Look how many people are over .500 in the contest. .500 is losing . The books clean up always.

  8. #8
    stevenash
    Talk to me about MLB anything
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 35,302
    Betpoints: 3029

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    at what point is it a good idea to be anti gambling on a gambling forum?
    The correct answer would be “it’s not”

    And it’s not like anything Winkyyy (is that Wink with three ‘y’s) is telling even the novice recreational bettor anything new.

    Most sports bettors don’t flat bet games 1 unit each game, every game and most don’t lay -110 as they know there are plenty of -108 or -105 options for them.

  9. #9
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 73,764
    Betpoints: 4800

    Everyone knows (or they should) sportsbooks aren't in business because bettors win. Vegas doesn't exist because gamblers win. They exist because people lose.

    The sweaty gamblers, who make it part of their lifestyle, they are the ones who ensure these places exist. They are the vast majority of gamblers. They are almost always the ones screaming "It's rigged!" We've all seen it. They are the attention seekers boasting about a recent documented win as if they were Sam 'Ace' Rothstein. The fact they went 2-18 that week is irrelevant. They are a sportsbook's dream.

    Very few people make money sports betting. Of course, I am talking long term and not a good weekend. Anyone can have one of those if you bet for any period of time. It's usually the quiet disciplined ones who make a profit at the end of the year and none of them go by the name winkyyy or any variations of.

    Last edited by DwightShrute; 11-20-20 at 09:36 AM.

  10. #10
    pologq
    Only 2 Girls Short of a 3-Some
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 8,172
    Betpoints: 91

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    The correct answer would be “it’s not”

    And it’s not like anything Winkyyy (is that Wink with three ‘y’s) is telling even the novice recreational bettor anything new.

    Most sports bettors don’t flat bet games 1 unit each game, every game and most don’t lay -110 as they know there are plenty of -108 or -105 options for them.

  11. #11
    Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-25-11
    Posts: 4,160
    Betpoints: 516

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    at what point is it a good idea to be anti gambling on a gambling forum?
    Yeah, Winkyyy has a lot of gall posting shit like that. There really should be a separate subforum where trolls like him can be relegated.

  12. #12
    stevenash
    Talk to me about MLB anything
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 35,302
    Betpoints: 3029

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Yeah, Winkyyy has a lot of gall posting shit like that. There really should be a separate subforum where trolls like him can be relegated.
    And Gold would be the perfect moderator for it.

  13. #13
    Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-13
    Posts: 8,760
    Betpoints: 10113

    Quote Originally Posted by winkyyy View Post
    When u lay the simple -110...


    You realize the BOOK is getting an incredible + 110 on EVERY WAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    If you're trying to say gamblers are victims being taken advantage of.

    And say that gambling and fantasy sports should be banned.

    I disagree.

  14. #14
    HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 6,596
    Betpoints: 54

    I gamble with limits for fun..

    I do ok...knowing the odds

    I work for my $$ to live and also invest

    only dummies use gambling as a revenue stream...but thanks CAPT. Obvious...

    very interesting thread.

  15. #15
    HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 6,596
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    at what point is it a good idea to be anti gambling on a gambling forum?
    guy should be on a GA web age not SBR..dope

  16. #16
    stevenash
    Talk to me about MLB anything
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 35,302
    Betpoints: 3029

    Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    I gamble with limits for fun..
    Like the rec bettor who wants to chill for three hours.
    He has a choice, he can rent a PPV for 10 bucks or he can watch a BIG 10 game for three hours and place a ten dollar bet on the game for entertainment.

    Same difference, the dude is going to be entertained for three hours for ten bucks either way.
    And who knows, maybe he'll win that bet and not only be entertained for an afternoon but now he has ten bucks extra to buy burgers with.

  17. #17
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 18,515
    Betpoints: 4402

    The problem in here is simple. ALL of you are "novice" gamblers in here and all of you en up losing in the long run. The professionals like myself are few and far between in this forum. Most have left because of the utter stupidity and out right lying that goes on in here. 95% of you are air bettors. Few, if any of you bother to post the line you are playing or where you get the line from. That is because all you are wagering is air and it really does not matter. I see that some in here use the "recreational" argument as an excuse to throw their money away. Bull S**t. You have to be real desperate to do that. All that says about you is that you have nothing to do with your worthless lives. It takes discipline and knowledge to make money on a consistent basis as a gambler. NO ONE in here has both. Few have just one of those virtues. Most of you are afraid to admit when you get your tails kicked, which is often in here. Then you have the total lying mental cases like KVB and Morino who suffer from mental issues and depend on the attention they get in here for their survival because no one in the real world gives a crap about them.

  18. #18
    veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-17
    Posts: 2,794
    Betpoints: 62

    Well if want to try full time at this, everything you think you know is worthless useless and will be for the first couple years as its some major misconception which brought you to the thought in the first place. Lets put it this way if your going to do it correctly its not going to be on -110 lines either

  19. #19
    stevenash
    Talk to me about MLB anything
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 35,302
    Betpoints: 3029

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The problem in here is simple. ALL of you are "novice" gamblers in here and all of you en up losing in the long run. The professionals like myself are few and far between in this forum. Most have left because of the utter stupidity and out right lying that goes on in here. 95% of you are air bettors. Few, if any of you bother to post the line you are playing or where you get the line from. That is because all you are wagering is air and it really does not matter. I see that some in here use the "recreational" argument as an excuse to throw their money away. Bull S**t. You have to be real desperate to do that. All that says about you is that you have nothing to do with your worthless lives. It takes discipline and knowledge to make money on a consistent basis as a gambler. NO ONE in here has both. Few have just one of those virtues. Most of you are afraid to admit when you get your tails kicked, which is often in here. Then you have the total lying mental cases like KVB and Morino who suffer from mental issues and depend on the attention they get in here for their survival because no one in the real world gives a crap about them.

    Thing is you are not a professional.
    You don't post plays, you have no documented evidence of any kind that you are a) a successful gambler, or b) a professional gambler.

    Just because you play make pretend Jimmy the Greek on some message board doesn't make it real.

    I think, and this is just my opinion you are a wanna be tout, I say this because all touts, wannabe or otherwise boast ridiculous claims that they can't back up just to try to sucker people out of cash.

    That's what I think.

    Oh by the way, if you are thinking about sending me another threatening PM to "stay out of your business" or otherwise I guarantee you it will be your last PM you'll send at SBR.

    Go ahead, let's find out.

Top