King tut
    King Butt
    King tut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8655

From the dickinson school of lawyers group ( hope there right )

Dickinson Law School sent this
    Ok in a nutshell. This is
    going to the Supreme Court. Where they will rule that the election is invalid due to fraud or mistakes on a country wide scale. It will go one of two ways, either they will rule that all the unconstitutional mail in ballots will be
    removed and the states ordered to recount without them or they will simply rule the election is invalid due to mass voter fraud and at that point it will be sent to the congress and senate for a vote. This is where it gets good. The house/congress votes on who the President will be. It has nothing to do with what party that has power. Every State gets one vote and 30 States are held by Republicans.and 19 by Democrats. They have to vote down party lines, they have no choice due to the 12th Amendment of the Constitution and the Senate votes for the Vice President where a similar even will take place. This is The law. This is why the Democrats are so mad at Nancy Pelosi. This will all happen in January. The only way President Trump won’t be President is if he concedes the election and that will never happen So stop watching the fake news and don’t let your heart be troubled and live your life knowing this will all work out. President Trump will remain President I have researched all of this and it is Fact!
    Another fun fact, they call Gore the President Elect for 30 days in 2000 until the courts ruled against him and declared Bush the winner. And two people that were part of that decision was none other that new Supreme Court Justices, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. Why do you think the Democrats tried so hard to keep them from being confirmed.
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave King tut 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Sent to congress and senate i think is best.....trump put her in suoreme court..timing telks me he knew this could happen

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

cool story u sure it wasnt the moron lawyer group

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i can already see the look on creepy joe's face when they tell him "Joe, bad news, you're out."

then again, that's the stupid look the senile mother fukker has on his frail, disgusting face no matter what you tell the alzheimer's patient in charge.......
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave Auto Donk 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

King tut gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

nyplayer33

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i can already see the look on creepy joe's face when they tell him "Joe, bad news, you're out."

then again, that's the stupid look the senile mother fukker has on his frail, disgusting face no matter what you tell the alzheimer's patient in charge.......
    Epic response lol...Agreed

nyplayer33

Im.joe bidens husband...and im president of wyomin. Wyoming i used. Because in dog day aftermoon..they asked bank robber what country he wants to go to..he said wyoming..im joe biden im potus in wyoming..sleepy JOE
    Last edited by nyplayer33; 11-10-20 at 12:27 PM.

King tut
    King Butt

Poor Winkyyy

nyplayer33

This video above, from van jones cnn....explains how the president elect can be thrown out..and it goes to the house snd congress. Watch video..starting around 6 minutes ...

nyplayer33

If biden ends up there...if he set goot in n korea..would the leader have a fist fight with.joe..that would be epic....1 karate chop..hes out 4ever

King tut
    King Butt

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Great video Thanks nyplayer

King tut
    King Butt

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Vitterd might needs some meds in Jan haha

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by King tut View Post
    She is a very credible attorney. Interesting how angry she was and the foreshadowing of what she was going to produce evidence wise, and what the result would be