Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    This entire post is a lie. Not one word of truth
    #bandonk
    every word of it is true, you stupid fuk.......

go whack off to my post above burying your broke fugly ass, you pathetic whippin' bitch.......

ps. dumbass, non pros can't get pros banned, but the opposite is very true, you stupid mother f'er

Auto Donk

and stupid fuk, you still haven't debunked one word of the posesta fishing for teens photo and its pedo meaning.............

you lying fuk.........

ban yourself, you lying fukkin' broke ass non-pro loser

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Do you understand how averages work? Of course you don’t. You have 4,300 posts under your current name and 2100 are about me. That’s about 50 percent. My posts about you are .0000000001 percent. See the difference. You’re a loser.
    WTF?!?!
    Every time I post something, you respond to me within minutes, sometimes seconds - case in point.....
    Once again, post history, time stamp. Pretty simple to figure out. Now, you can go back to daydreaming about me & Donk tag-teaming you while you stroke your Vienna sausage.....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1695

He does the same to me as well as jt and dwight and others.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    He does the same to me as well as jt and dwight and others.
    Lmao. This loser picked Thalib to lose in Michigan and she won by 30 points. He’s been stalking me for a decade under many names.

Donk is a loser and liar that pushes fake conspiracy theories all the time. Google Podesta child molester fact check. End of story. It’s debunked. I showed it before and Donk blamed snopes. He a loser and a whacko. Most of all he’s a pussy that cries to get me banned because he’s my bitch.

MaltedHag is the guy who said Covid is a common cold and can be cured by hydrochlorquine. I beat these clowns to death. That’s why they obsess over me every day. I own them. I’m smarter and better.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    I'm just trying to be helpful to you two; take it or leave it. In the meantime, enjoy your day.
    LOL you just replied to me so why don't you take your own advice and just let it go and not reply instead of replying? LOL you can't even take your own advice and not reply but you're saying that others should not reply! LOL the absurdity of that is blowing my mind!

But look man, since we are trying to be "helpful" to each other then I will give you some advice...
    If you want to help people or help the website then tell the people who are calling others rude and childish names to stop doing it! You don't tell the people who are getting called the rude and childish names to not reply! That is insane man and you cannot be serious.
    Tell the instigators to stop, not the ones replying to it!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-14-20 at 02:14 PM.

Auto Donk

in better news, trump just tweeted out that creepy joe is, well, creepy f'n joe: a sorry mother fukkin' pedophile!!!!

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

howd they allow this on TV?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Obama's under huge pressure to denounce their deal w Netflix now

The remain silent, cashing those checks

So kids lives don't matter I guess

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    It's hard for me to believe that these "actresses" have parents who are okay with their kids doing this.

$$$$$- All they care about.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah. I've seen my niece dancing around to that song by the gay black country/rap guy. I don't know the name and don't want to. The song was all over the place. This is what they are doing to the kids. I played Merle Haggard for her and she loved it. Then, I said, this is music. Not the crap you dance to.

I've tried to promote her not listening to rap crap and constantly tell her white lives matter. Just turn around everything these sick pedo-perverts try to promote to all the kids these days.

I've read stories about mothers getting their young girls pole dancing kits or whatever as gifts. It's all going to hell. Without a doubt. As far as my sister is concerned, she doesn't say sh*t back to me, but I know she lets that kid have the idols of Hollypedo network.

I've had about enough of these freaks. The only way to stop it is to start speaking out about the Hollypedo network and never watch their garbage anymore.

These sick freaks are trying to sexualize children. They should be rounded up and put in a camp for this.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    in better news, trump just tweeted out that creepy joe is, well, creepy f'n joe: a sorry mother fukkin' pedophile!!!!

The most baffling thing of this is that this Biden has Secret Service people watching his back when really he should be in prison. Now, he's too f*cked up to even know where he is. People put signs in their front yard of this guy. I really don't know what happened to people in this country. FUBAR without a doubt. ****** Up Beyond All Recognition!

First 12