Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

If u believe that CRIMINAL SYNDICATE [ police ] can protect u , then I have a bridge to sell you ! By the time the criminal syndicate [ police ] show up at ur house after u call them u be dead pork chop !! Only protection u have is owning a 357 magnum !! The society lived without criminal syndicate [ police ] for hundreds of years and we made it as a human race and we DONT need them now thats for sure !! All they do is KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE and GETTING AWAY WITH THAT !!
    Last edited by Hot Jerry; 06-06-20 at 10:28 AM.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Well Goatster let me keep it simple and give you another example and try to break it down further, food for thought - Humans are hell bent on what you look like or believe in. We are a product of our up bringing and influences in life plain and simple. Our parents pass that down to us. It's what we all grow up knowing.

Color of skin racism is kinda like religion racism unfortunately as well, let me explain - people like to stick with their own kind in faith as that's what they were brought up believing and what they know, problems are solved with in their own kind and faith also in many religions. (Hense going back to having black cops work only in black neighborhoods)

When you go outside the religion and hook up with a non believer or someone of different faith then the parents rage and lash out against you. Then after alienating yourself from your family there is always a problem with raising your kids up and in what faith after. The power struggle never ends..

Much like the racism we see today.. Just another example..

Can't we all just get along? Apparently not at times .. It's a flaw of human mankind. We stick with our own and what we know unfortunately most of the time...
    But this is what needs to change. If future generations can learn to not be ignorant then those teachings won’t be passed down to kids. The “well it’s always happen or it’s never going to change” excuse is tired and people’s defeatist or no care attitude for change needs to stop.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Hey get on the street. Protest.

Everything is bullshit to you except your 30% death rate from covid-19.

Minneapolis council is going to vote on this. Get a clue.
    They are going to basically try and make a better model. And the process is going to take awhile. One council vote is just to start the process. I think it’s a good idea to change a model that isn’t working don’t you?

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    So you’re saying what’s going on now is based on fabricated claims? Man get on board change is happening. You sound like an ignorant cotton farmer with some of the stuff you say. Just staying in your bubble until slavery is gone and then yelling at the clouds after you release you have to do work instead.

Yes, fabrications

How many statistical facts have to be ignored

Bad cops are bad cops towards everyone, not just black ppl

Since you want to label me, I'll do the same and just assume you're easily brainwashed or just another racist trying to pull the reverse card.

So, now that we're done judging each other unfairly, understand you know nothing about me, my family, and my background, and would be totally surprised, just as I don't know anything about yours, and let's debate with reason & respect.

Sound fair?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TATUMUS

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Yes, fabrications

How many statistical facts have to be ignored

Bad cops are bad cops towards everyone, not just black ppl

Since you want to label me, I'll do the same and just assume you're easily brainwashed or just another racist trying to pull the reverse card.

So, now that we're done judging each other unfairly, understand you know nothing about me, my family, and my background, and would be totally surprised, just as I don't know anything about yours, and let's debate with reason & respect.

Sound fair?
    Fine I can debate fair. I don’t believe cops are bad equally to races. I think there’s been so much evidence over the past 50 years to say otherwise but can you show the statistics that you have and sources.
    But in the future if you are going to have such radical takes but you have support to back it up maybe say that because if not it makes your arguments so batshit crazy.
    And I do know some stuff about you you’ve stated you have Mexican in laws and they hate black people and think everything they are doing is stupid. I was basing what I was saying based on alot of your rigid posts. But if you’re capable of discussion and reasoning than I underestimated you and would like to open the dialogue

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Get it in ur heads people !!

We all are one race - human race !!

Hman

Fine I can debate fair. I don’t believe cops are bad equally to races. I think there’s been so much evidence over the past 50 years to say otherwise but can you show the statistics that you have and sources.
    But in the future if you are going to have such radical takes but you have support to back it up maybe say that because if not it makes your arguments so batshit crazy.
    And I do know some stuff about you you’ve stated you have Mexican in laws and they hate black people and think everything they are doing is stupid. I was basing what I was saying based on alot of your rigid posts. But if you’re capable of discussion and reasoning than I underestimated you and would like to open the dialogue

Duke ppl have posted the statistics over & over.

Black on white violence blows away the opposite.

And c'mon man I never said my Mexican in-laws & friends hated black ppl.

I pointed out that they have tired of the endless guilt trip claims over anything & everything that some (not all) African-Americans continue to argue.

Also said that Caucasian ppl for the most part are pretty patient and usually silent, but Latinos are more willing to speak their mind.

I hear it from my wife, her parents, my 9 brother & sister-in-laws, and all of their kids, who are all Hispanic, every day how it's all BS.

Who am I to argue with them and tell them any different?

I could argue with them that from age 7-18 u grew up in the section.
    That the man who raised me was black, the father of my best friends who I practically lived with since my mother slept all day due to depression. I could argue that ALL of my friends were black during those years of my life, and still are, and they would and do have my back anytime on anything. I could point out that's how I became so good at sports, living on the courts down there every day. That I took in one of my best friends from the section & his mother years ago because she was terminally ill and needed help taking care of her. I could point out how my kids from first marriage are 1/3 African-American (1/3 Hispanic & white) and my kids now are 50% mixed.
    I could go in & on into depth with 100's if stories about my youth & life in the section, but hopefully you envision what I'm trying to get across.

But what good does any of that do because ppl make their own judgement.

I think one of the biggest misconceptions is when some ppl say "you don't know what it's like to live a certain race unless you are that race".

That is complete bullsh!t.

Im Caucasian, grew up with and around black ppl, and have always dated & married Latinas, and have kids with both. I'm not the person who just married into a different race and it's brand new to me. I've been deeply entrenched in all 3 races my entire life, and I have seen it all in all 3.

And I can say this with a straight conscious.

Everyone got along for the part.

Until Obama started all of his crap dividing us.

You may not agree but just think back.

When he got in office is when all of the problems started.

And think about this.

Here we are again talking about race, when it should be about bad cops.

So yet again....a bad cop is a bad cop. We've all run into an asshole cop.

He or she doesn't care your color.

They are still corrupt regardless.

Therefore it shouldn't be about the cops Killing a black man.

It should be about a cop killing a person.
    Last edited by Hman; 06-06-20 at 11:49 AM. Reason: *Of not if

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It will save a lot of taxpayer money. A lot of times the police is used to protect politicians.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11767

I just heard on the news now some LAPD officers are quitting the force.. I can't blame them.. Policing jobs in California are turning ugly. You do not want to be a police officer in LA especially right now!!

Cops Hands are tied now, yelled at, hated and called out constantly, could face charges and go to jail now if you accidentally hurt a criminal with a bean bag shot, taser and or during physical arrests now..

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I just heard on the news now some LAPD officers are quitting the force.. I can't blame them.. Policing jobs in California are turning ugly. You do not want to be a police officer in LA especially right now!!

Cops Hands are tied now, yelled at, hated and called out constantly, could face charges and go to jail now if you accidentally hurt a criminal with a bean bag shot, taser and or during physical arrests now..
    Probably every police officer over 50 will retire; at least if they know what's good for them. They have already reached retirement age, and the BS is going to get bad the next couple of years.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Agreed. The new way cops will have to arrest a criminal...”excuse me fine sir, may I ask that you please put your hands behind your back so I may handcuff you.” This is all getting nuts. White or black, if you act like a criminal, you should be treated like a criminal.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

I don’t believe this is true on them actually getting rid of police in minny. Police town budgets all over each city are so inflated year in and year out. No one ever questions it because it’s the police but some of the focus of the defunding is to not have police respond to drug overdoses which in some other town is responded more by ems related teams.
    I think in the end all police budgets should be scrutinized, it won’t end up being getting rid of them but more aimed at them being properly utilized.
    Think about how much time a cop wastes on a day to day basis? Writing stolen reports for small goods that no one ever gets back, missing people who show up a day or 2 later, tickets for plate lights being out. There’s a ton of room for their responsibilities to be edited. This will get spin though as people just saying they are going to completely get rid of police for everything. That’s not common sense and won’t happen.
    They absolutely want to get rid of the Police in Minneapolis.

https://thehill.com/changing-america...smantle-police

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    . White or black, if you act like a criminal, you should be treated like a criminal.

Exactly

And this means keeping your mouth shut when being stopped or questioned by a police officer, even if you haven't done a thing.

Don't entice them or escalate things because you don't know which side of the force he's on, whether he's a Jedi or a sith.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

lakerboy

Exactly

And this means keeping your mouth shut when being stopped or questioned by a police officer, even if you haven't done a thing.

Don't entice them or escalate things because you don't know which side of the force he's on, whether he's a Jedi or a sith.
    I had one bad experience but generally cops are decent. They are an authority. They are an officer. You should respect them and mostly the respect is returned. When I was in school it was obvious by who disrespected teachers how there home situation was. It all starts in the house and then the kid just talks like an ass to everyone.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90264

Most bring problems on themselves trying to be tough or a dik to cops.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Friends daughter, 22, white, dating a black dude who works for Northside non profit, was actually assaulted, beat and had her car stolen yesterday after volunteering all day to clean up the Lake Street /17- Bloomington area.

Who assaulted her....3 black men in their 20s.

So, really, if MPLS wants to defund the police, I'm fine with it. This is a black city, run by 100% DFL liberals, supported by a DFL Governor and 2 DFL senators and a DFL US rep. If the people who elected these morons want to go this direction, after watching their neighbors burn and loot every business to the point they aren't returning, I welcome it.

May the inevitable result be more assaults, more crime, less arrests and the END of the argument as to whether black America can self sustain. It cannot, it is a diseased culture and morally bankrupt community without leadership or political might. They are the pawns, let this be the 1st move in eradicating liberalism.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 388

It would be an interesting social experiment if Minny actually did this. Does crime increase/decrease? Do people feel more/less safe? Do the funds being redirected to other programs actually improve the quality of life?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Friends daughter, 22, white, dating a black dude who works for Northside non profit, was actually assaulted, beat and had her car stolen yesterday after volunteering all day to clean up the Lake Street /17- Bloomington area.

Who assaulted her....3 black men in their 20s.

So, really, if MPLS wants to defund the police, I'm fine with it. This is a black city, run by 100% DFL liberals, supported by a DFL Governor and 2 DFL senators and a DFL US rep. If the people who elected these morons want to go this direction, after watching their neighbors burn and loot every business to the point they aren't returning, I welcome it.

May the inevitable result be more assaults, more crime, less arrests and the END of the argument as to whether black America can self sustain. It cannot, it is a diseased culture and morally bankrupt community without leadership or political might. They are the pawns, let this be the 1st move in eradicating liberalism.
    That's pretty spot on.. I agree.. Give them what they want no police, no police presence and watch the cities burn and burn quickly. Who will they blame then?

Hating on the police and wanting them removed from your city is about the most mindless and reckless idea anyone could ever have.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by THE HITMAN View Post
    Well, if they do attend college, they will certainly be lessoned in the bullchit theory of white privilege and supremacy. Is that your point?
    Or is it that college gives one the street smarts that all cops need? Or that a college educated cop is smarter and more able to handle the myriad of problems they face every day?
    The lessons and the ability to handle myriad of problems like you said. Think Sociology would be a good major for police officers. Get educated on history and movements and stuff like that. Also should be required to take psychology courses. Shouldn't be any different than any other career. Prereqs and that type of stuff. A college educated person much more likely to make better judgments than someone who barely graduated HS.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Gonna cause the civilians to exercise their own judgement of law and enforcement if you remove the Cops.. Vigilante shootings and what not will begin to happen.. Home invasions and robberies will skyrocket out of control. Domestic violence will quickly turn into murders when the police don't come.

Will quickly become the wild wild west.. Gun owners will prevail.. Will become everyone for themselves.. Blood bath.

Removing a police presence in the hoods is the worst idea ever! People will be begging for them to come back when shiiit starts REALLY hitting the fans in the inner cities.. Oh and it will if you cut the police presence and funding..

Mindless ideas!!
    We don’t have that shit in my hood. 2 separate occasions burglars were killed. But there is my 1 neighbor who buried his wife in the back yard. I am not shitting.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    The lessons and the ability to handle myriad of problems like you said. Think Sociology would be a good major for police officers. Get educated on history and movements and stuff like that. Also should be required to take psychology courses. Shouldn't be any different than any other career. Prereqs and that type of stuff. A college educated person much more likely to make better judgments than someone who barely graduated HS.
    This shit would be so easy to handle. In the 60s and 70s when I grew up...you had to be at least 6 ft 2 and 220 lbs. those guys didn’t need guns. They let their hands do the talking. I have a scar where 1 used a flash light on my forehead.
    got pulled over by a guy who my father was shagging his wife. Told him if he was more endowed his wife wouldn’t be screwing the whole neighborhood. Big mistake.

goduke

Yes they want to change it with a different model. They may call it something else but theres still going to be some sort of entity protecting people. Thats basically what I was saying. Its being put out there that they suddenly would just have lawlessness. That wont happen

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

what business would open up shop in a city with no police?

lakerboy

Yes they want to change it with a different model. They may call it something else but theres still going to be some sort of entity protecting people. Thats basically what I was saying. Its being put out there that they suddenly would just have lawlessness. That wont happen
    That entity will not be the CURRENT police force. That will local community police that would be ransacked by criminals. I could care less but these are all steps in the wrong direction. Just think to yourself a man who looked pretty drugged out( no excuses for his murder) is gone and now all of the sudden police need to be basically defunded and in some cases evaporated. The thought process is ridiculous. It's a quick let's jump get solution approach.

Let's be honest most of the time when people get into trouble with the police they are in a criminal environment or situation. I think money can be better spent cleaning up these ghettos. The people in them need help.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90264

Watching the Memorial and noticed they put wings on him.

He was not an angel.

People are going way overboard here.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Talk about a gullible tinfoil wearing nutjob,Lol....

This one takes the cake.....

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Talk about a gullible tinfoil wearing nutjob,Lol....

This one takes the cake.....
    It's getting away from 30% so sad isn't it?

😭😭😭😭😭😭

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's getting away from 30% so sad isn't it?


    Its nowhere near 30% and even that is mostly because of New York's totally incompetent response. New Jersey and Connecticut got hit hard because of the incompetent New York response.

China had at least 100k deaths, look at their population size, they were first to get hit. The US is one of the few countries that is telling the truth.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

[QUOTE=pimike;29491259]Watching the Memorial and noticed they put wings on him.

He was not an angel.

People are going way overboard here.[/QUOTE]

He is now their martyr.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Of all the businesses that closed, its a shame the mainstream media didn’t.

Absolute filth from CNN, MSNBC and Fox News

Everything is sensationalized and everything is a doomsday topic. Sad that the news is just whores selling the end of the world to get higher ratings and make more money.

goduke

That entity will not be the CURRENT police force. That will local community police that would be ransacked by criminals. I could care less but these are all steps in the wrong direction. Just think to yourself a man who looked pretty drugged out( no excuses for his murder) is gone and now all of the sudden police need to be basically defunded and in some cases evaporated. The thought process is ridiculous. It's a quick let's jump get solution approach.

Let's be honest most of the time when people get into trouble with the police they are in a criminal environment or situation. I think money can be better spent cleaning up these ghettos. The people in them need help.
    The current system is broken and hasnt worked so it cant get worse. And you're taking one event for this protest, if this was just one event it would have come and gone. Its so many events that have occurred. And ideas are being presented, nothing is a jump to solution until its actually put in place.
    You say most of the time when talking about police and people being in a criminal environment, but shouldnt it be all the time? So if police violence happens 10 percent in situations where it shouldnt and that results in injury or death its okay? What percentage is acceptable?
    Your last statement about cleaning up bad areas does make sense and money spent to improve that would be helpful and maybe if they arent spending millions and millions on police budgets some of that money can run over to that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    what business would open up shop in a city with no police?
    Better yet - Who in their right mind would wanna buy a nice little white picket fence house and move their lovely wife and small children and dog into that soon to be lawless shiiiit hole they would call a city?

goduke

Duke ppl have posted the statistics over & over.

Black on white violence blows away the opposite.

And c'mon man I never said my Mexican in-laws & friends hated black ppl.

I pointed out that they have tired of the endless guilt trip claims over anything & everything that some (not all) African-Americans continue to argue.

Also said that Caucasian ppl for the most part are pretty patient and usually silent, but Latinos are more willing to speak their mind.

I hear it from my wife, her parents, my 9 brother & sister-in-laws, and all of their kids, who are all Hispanic, every day how it's all BS.

Who am I to argue with them and tell them any different?

I could argue with them that from age 7-18 u grew up in the section.
    That the man who raised me was black, the father of my best friends who I practically lived with since my mother slept all day due to depression. I could argue that ALL of my friends were black during those years of my life, and still are, and they would and do have my back anytime on anything. I could point out that's how I became so good at sports, living on the courts down there every day. That I took in one of my best friends from the section & his mother years ago because she was terminally ill and needed help taking care of her. I could point out how my kids from first marriage are 1/3 African-American (1/3 Hispanic & white) and my kids now are 50% mixed.
    I could go in & on into depth with 100's if stories about my youth & life in the section, but hopefully you envision what I'm trying to get across.

But what good does any of that do because ppl make their own judgement.

I think one of the biggest misconceptions is when some ppl say "you don't know what it's like to live a certain race unless you are that race".

That is complete bullsh!t.

Im Caucasian, grew up with and around black ppl, and have always dated & married Latinas, and have kids with both. I'm not the person who just married into a different race and it's brand new to me. I've been deeply entrenched in all 3 races my entire life, and I have seen it all in all 3.

And I can say this with a straight conscious.

Everyone got along for the part.

Until Obama started all of his crap dividing us.

You may not agree but just think back.

When he got in office is when all of the problems started.

And think about this.

Here we are again talking about race, when it should be about bad cops.

So yet again....a bad cop is a bad cop. We've all run into an asshole cop.

He or she doesn't care your color.

They are still corrupt regardless.

Therefore it shouldn't be about the cops Killing a black man.

It should be about a cop killing a person.
    it is about a cop killing a person, that is the main part. They want action against poor police response and change.
    As for your other statements regarding your interactions.....it sounds like you are lumping a race all together because of the interactions you've had with 20 people. Theres so many points of your statement that I feel are really misguided and theres some people that I think I can have a discussion with and get an understanding with but to be honest man I dont think a discussion with you would go anywhere. I just think you have been brought up a certain way and you're not going to change. But heres the thing, changes will happen probably more now than ever before. You can hate it or you can try to understand it. Its up to you

Hman

it is about a cop killing a person, that is the main part. They want action against poor police response and change.
    As for your other statements regarding your interactions.....it sounds like you are lumping a race all together because of the interactions you've had with 20 people. Theres so many points of your statement that I feel are really misguided and theres some people that I think I can have a discussion with and get an understanding with but to be honest man I dont think a discussion with you would go anywhere. I just think you have been brought up a certain way and you're not going to change. But heres the thing, changes will happen probably more now than ever before. You can hate it or you can try to understand it. Its up to you

Here where I live everyone gets along.

Hypothetically, what if you came over and hung out with me & a bunch of the fellas at their house one day after we finish on the courts, and they tell you pretty much the same things I have??

It still wouldn't matter would it?

Just like it doesn't matter when other black ppl speak out against these things.

My point again is what I said earlier.

There's no changing ppls minds no matter how many other ppl think differently and no matter how many facts are presented.

First 123456 ... Last