JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Weeds you're like the most positive guy on this forum even when you lose... Nothing gets to you or bothers you..

I'm shocked to see a thread like this!!!

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    I have had a tough couple months I literally am broken
    Last edited by juicername; 01-28-20 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Didn't read the whole thread ...

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25230

Hang in there weed.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

watch some adult films

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    here's a funny but true story that happened to me today, I was fuming over it, but i can see some humour in it too, maybe it will cheer you up. So I was taking the bus back home when the bus driver kicked me off the bus after a lady complained about me. I didn't do anything to anyone and i paid the $3.00. Is there a way I can sue? All I was doing was playing a game from my Iphone with this app i downloaded called Kissing Test. Basically you kiss the lips on the screen and it tells you if youre a good kisser. The reason why I was doing that was because i have a blind date tomorrow with this woman i met online from SBR. Anyways, how does me playing a game on my phone allow a bus driver to kick me off the bus for indecent public behavior? I yelled at him and said he would call the cops if i dont get my asss off the bus. I just walked home in blistering cold 40 mins

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10538

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    here's a funny but true story that happened to me today, I was fuming over it, but i can see some humour in it too, maybe it will cheer you up. So I was taking the bus back home when the bus driver kicked me off the bus after a lady complained about me. I didn't do anything to anyone and i paid the $3.00. Is there a way I can sue? All I was doing was playing a game from my Iphone with this app i downloaded called Kissing Test. Basically you kiss the lips on the screen and it tells you if youre a good kisser. The reason why I was doing that was because i have a blind date tomorrow with this woman i met online from SBR. Anyways, how does me playing a game on my phone allow a bus driver to kick me off the bus for indecent public behavior? I yelled at him and said he would call the cops if i dont get my asss off the bus. I just walked home in blistering cold 40 mins
    WTF?????????????????

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

^Chi you're are a strange one, lol..

I'd kick your sick twisted ass off my bus also if I saw you were constantly french kissing and slobbering all over your phone..

First 12