Esco
    Esco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2725

Is that a crackpipe she's holding??

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    is there any doubt that if all this stuff was about justice kavanagh that katie hill would think it was completely disgusting? and so would most D's..........

of course, the D's had Ted Kennedy as an important leader. someone who left a woman alive upside down in a car to die. and didn't report it till the next day. doesn't anyone think this would have been OK if it was justice kavanagh?

don't get me wrong, i detest trump and not a huge fan of kavanagh........ but fair is fair.
    Speaking of Kavanaugh...

Calling him a sexual predator... can't make this sh*t up.

Also can't believe she hasn't deleted the tweet like most libs. I quickly opposed the Kavanaugh nomination because he is a threat to reproductive health, campaign finance reform, and our workforce. But now we're talking about putting a serial predator up for a lifetime appointment in the highest seat we have in the U.S. That can't happen.

10:56 AM - 26 Sep 2018

https://twitter.com/KatieHill4CA/sta...09224604966912

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Can’t forget Omar, Jaker. Though you may feel differently than me there, no clue. That’s a huge hit for Minnesota. That alone is worse than anything Cali has elected. I’d like to let it slide as an exception, but damn, the district is right smack dab in Minneapolis. I’ll forgive the sins of 250K libtards and not write off the state completely. They can redeem themselves by going red in 2020. Don’t even have to do that really, just get that psycho out. Sadly, she’s probably beloved by self loathing libs.
    Katie certainly hasn't forgotten about omar.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

she looks kinda cute with clothes on
    but unsexy with clothes off

other women is the opposite
    they look homely with clothes on then...

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    She should consult Trudeau on how to move forward from here.
    He just blamed his country for it,guess she could try that.

First 12