Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Oooohhhh no, nice try Blowjob... The last time I tried being congenial with you, you forced your e-hand down my e-pants and grabbed my e-cokk, tugging and yanking it towards your filthy e-mouth because, as you stated, you wanted to "squeeze the vine and taste the wine" or something really lascivious like that.

Oh the humanity!!!

I speak for everyone when I say that you are a disgrace to this message board and society at large!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

LOL KVB, Special Ed is mad because I have him blocked and I told him that I wasn't going to view/respond

to any of his posts until SOMEBODY else on here acknowledged that he even exists! And so far NOBODY has!! LOL

Special Ed is just "posting to air" on here because all everybody on SBR thinks of him is:

"The Funny little gay retarded boy in the mental hospital who only instigates things with others."

Eddy Munny

Blowjob has me blocked huh?

Yeah, suuuuuuure... Just like the fat girl who puts the cupcakes on the top shelf so she won't binge.

Blowjob's sprawled out on the couch with cupcake wrappers strewn about the floor, pink frosting all over his face, and still has the nerve to tell us he hasn't touched a cupcake in weeks.

Only someone as dumb as Blowjob would buy Blowjob's story. That's Blowjob in a nutshell.

JoeCool20

LOL Come on SBR forum! Special Ed is crying for attention on here! I know all he talks about

is being gay and giving "blowjobs", but y'all give Special Ed a shout out!! LOL

Eddy Munny
    This message is hidden because Eddy Munny is on your ignore list.

SOMEBODY please acknowledge that "The Funny little gay retarded boy in the mental hospital" exists

so I can view his posts and reply! LOL Special Ed wants MAIL!!!! Give Special Ed MAIL!! LOL

Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-18-19 at 06:05 PM.

Eddy Munny

Yep, he's really good at ignoring people... What's the name of this thread again?

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

Joe. You should stop being infatuated with Eddy and stop stalking him.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    LOL Pabs I will go a little easy on you this time! Learn to read so you don't look like a goofball with posts like that!

I have said several times in this thread that I was just giving Special Ed some attention because NOBODY on here

but me even acknowledges that Special ED, "The Funny little gay retarded boy in the mental hospital" exists!!

Try to read previous posts before you make a comment my friend!!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I disagree Joe.

Poster Eddy Munny is a master with words and I would like to acknowledge that if this were a sound board he would be a master orator.

If it were an eating forum he'd be a masticator.

But, fear not, Uncle Joe, if the two of you went fishing, I think you would be the master baiter.

Hook, line and sinker.

Eddy Munny

Blowjob would be outraged if he had any clue what you just said, KVB... It's several tiers above his reading level and there are no colorful illustrations to aid him in comprehending any of it. He'll respond nonetheless, as soon as one of the lab-coats charged with his care at the facility dumbs it down for him with a puppet show or something...

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I disagree Joe.

Poster Eddy Munny is a master with words and I would like to acknowledge that if this were a sound board he would be a master orator.

If it were an eating forum he'd be a masticator.

But, fear not, Uncle Joe, if the two of you went fishing, I think you would be the master baiter.

Hook, line and sinker.

Very punny KVB! If Special Ed could be funny and entertaining like that instead of just a retarded mouth runner,

who only tries to instigate things with others, then maybe SOMEBODY on here would acknowledge his existence!

LOL Nobody on SBR will even acknowledge that Special Ed exists but me!

Because his stupid mouth running and gay posts were old to every one a long time ago!

You know the old saying: "That's all he's got!" LOL He has NOTHING but mouth running gay posts about giving

people "blowjobs!" I don't even have to see them to know that EVERY one of Special Ed's posts are about giving

a "blowjob"!! I mean shit man, nobody on here wants to have a gay retard continuously post about giving

"blowjobs" on here! So everybody just ignores Eddy! I think I will too. I wanted Special Ed to have a little fun, not

show everybody that all he can think about is his gay-fixation on "blowjobs"!!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-18-19 at 10:11 PM.

Eddy Munny

Whoa there Blowjob, sounds to me like you've got the hots for KVB and wanna plant your face in his lap...

Aren't you gonna be a gentleman and at least offer to wine n' dine him first?

Where the hell are your manners?

Your mother is probably rolling over in her grave... mostly because you couldn't afford a coffin and buried her in a refrigerator box out back by the abandoned school bus, leaving her carcass to the mercies of woodland scavengers who dug her up and flung her bones around like happy hour at Buffalo Wild Wings... but still, she's probably upset.

First 12