The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Well there were never any rules. I never specified each play had to be 1 unit, not sure why you even said that

With that said, I will count Khabib as 1 unit here. I honestly just put that because thats how much I bet on him. We can do 1 unit but that isn’t real life. The greater the edge the more you should bet. So by constraining each play to 1 unit, it favors the player that will end up with the higher win %, not the player that actually wins the most.

And at the end of the day the only thing my landlord takes is cash, so if I have a big edge Im betting 5 units. Betting 1 unit is losing money

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Well there were never any rules. I never specified each play had to be 1 unit, not sure why you even said that

With that said, I will count Khabib as 1 unit here. I honestly just put that because thats how much I bet on him. We can do 1 unit but that isn’t real life. The greater the edge the more you should bet. So by constraining each play to 1 unit, it favors the player that will end up with the higher win %, not the player that actually wins the most.

And at the end of the day the only thing my landlord takes is cash, so if I have a big edge Im betting 5 units. Betting 1 unit is losing money
    I don't care if you want plays to be with more than 1 unit although it makes it more likely the inferior gambler will win since anyone can obviously win 1 bet.

thomorino

Khabib by submission +185 1 unit railed to win 1.85

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14512

Good luck Thermaflu & asskraken, lets keep it honest. Now shake hands.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I don't care if you want plays to be with more than 1 unit although it makes it more likely the inferior gambler will win since anyone can obviously win 1 bet.
    Thats a pretty basic contest

The real artistry in betting is identifying those matches you have a bigger edge and betting bigger amounts. Otherwise you simply leave money on the table.

I agree though, there shouldn’t be a 100 unit bet in a contest but I do think there should be some degree of scaling bets

Either way, its just sbr

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    KVB, I used to make fun of Thomorino relentlessly until I realized he's more or less clinicallly retarded. I only jumped in here because he was practically begging for someone to expose him.

I think it's "buyers beware" at this point, 90% of the forum knows he's trying to get some kind of scheme going.

He has tracking threads allegedly for the pure purpose of tracking, then apparently doesn't log all his plays and past post winners instead? Some tracking thread that is... If he just wanted to tracks an excel spreadsheet would do just fine.

Anyhow, I say cut Homo Rhino some slack, his fake record on SBR is all he's got so let him have it.
    Agreed, I'm not sure the guy's self esteem can handle any more of this, he's been getting buried pretty bad these days.

It looks like he's still trying to defend integrity that he doesn't have.

Good Work Juicer.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The real artistry in betting is identifying those matches you have a bigger edge and betting bigger amounts. Otherwise you simply leave money on the table.

I agree though, there shouldn’t be a 100 unit bet in a contest but I do think there should be some degree of scaling bets

Either way, its just sbr
    None of this will matter as Maxinorino will just fudge his numbers after the fact.

This is because if tracking skills were translated to swallowing a bug whole, then this is how Maxinorino would do...

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

None of this will matter as Maxinorino will just fudge his numbers after the fact.

This is because if tracking skills were translated to swallowing a bug whole, then this is how Maxinorino would do...

The cowards mental breakdown continues

thomorino

Either way, its just sbr
    I say bets should be 1-5 units.

The Kraken

Agreed

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The cowards mental breakdown continues
    Your such an e fighter, always wanting to hurl insults and do battle.

Why? Why so defensive? Don't you think it sounds guilty?

There's no reason to attack me, I haven't even insulted you, not once.

But I do apologize for the Maxine Waters reference, it really was baseless.

With all the accusers that have come out, you really are more the Bill Cosby of SBR...

thomorino

Your such an e fighter, always wanting to hurl insults and do battle.

Why? Why so defensive? Don't you think it sounds guilty?

There's no reason to attack me, I haven't even insulted you, not once.

But I do apologize for the Maxine Waters reference, it really was baseless.

With all the accusers that have come out, you really are more the Bill Cosby of SBR...

Get lost coward .

thomorino

Khabib by submission +185 1 unit railed to win 1.85
    Boom far better value than the ridiculous moneyline

The Kraken

Cool!

You won 1.85 units, I won 5

Dont talk to me about value

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Get lost coward .
    The words of a desperate troll who's been wholly exposed and can't sleep at night because of it.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Careful Kraken, he's up to it again...

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    guess you aren’t counting the Clemson/Texas AM over as a loss right?? You are a fukking fraud

thomorino

The words of a desperate troll who's been wholly exposed and can't sleep at night because of it.

Careful Kraken, he's up to it again...

What a coward. Guy does nothing but troll and hide.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The Kraken

TA&M +16.5 -101 Won
    Tex +7 -118 Pushed
    Red Sox +105 Lost
    Khabib -380 for 10 units (should be all in) Won

Bears -3 -115 Lost
    Oak A’s -160 Won
    Was 2-1 -0.07

Updated
    5-3-1 (+4.78 units) counting Khabib as 5u instead of 10

The Kraken

Actually +5.78 units

The Kraken

Mo lets be real, I dont have time to chase down your plays

But we both know you cant keep up

I’ll be up 20 units by next week, you’ll be neg by then

The Kraken

Cinci +9 -110
    TB Bucs -1 -105
    Cowboys -7 -105

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Mo lets be real, I dont have time to chase down your plays

But we both know you cant keep up

I’ll be up 20 units by next week, you’ll be neg by then
    Could you imagine what would happen if I actually put every Cosbyorino play in a spreadsheet and linked them all.

Cosbyorino would leave SBR he'd be so crushed.

The Kraken

Could you imagine what would happen if I actually put every Cosbyorino play in a spreadsheet and linked them all.

Cosbyorino would leave SBR he'd be so crushed.

Yep, exactly. Thats why he makes threads for some of his plays, tucks others in season long threads, posts a few in the political forum, they’re everywhere, no prices

There is no way to track his plays accurately and Im not wasting my time with it when we all know the outcome

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yep, exactly. Thats why he makes threads for some of his plays, tucks others in season long threads, posts a few in the political forum, they’re everywhere, no prices

There is no way to track his plays accurately and Im not wasting my time with it when we all know the outcome
    Starting to feel a little bad for the guy, I think he's bit slow. He's just getting wiped up and down PT and the Saloon. He needs to respond to everyone, but has no responses. He has no bullets in the gun.

He wants so bad to run with the big boys, trying to lie to impress, but it's a constant self burial.

Some people like this guy just aren't cut out for Player's Talk or the Saloon. He's just doesn't have it and gets embarrassed daily.

It's like a BigDaddy or BobbyWaves situation and I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy.

thomorino

Starting to feel a little bad for the guy, I think he's bit slow. He's just getting wiped up and down PT and the Saloon. He needs to respond to everyone, but has no responses. He has no bullets in the gun.

He wants so bad to run with the big boys, trying to lie to impress, but it's a constant self burial.

Some people like this guy just aren't cut out for Player's Talk or the Saloon. He's just doesn't have it and gets embarrassed daily.

It's like a BigDaddy or BobbyWaves situation and I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy.
    I was up more in the NBA than both you guys are up for the year combined. Kvb hiding like a coward and crack head kraken lying usual. I'm ahead kraken but at this point not worth my time.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It's ok guy, many of us will start to go easier on you because you basically are known for just one thing at SBR, cheating on your records.

But just because we go easier on you won't always make it easier for you because while you get buried constantly, 99% of the time it's a self burial.

So as long as you post, you are probably going to keep getting buried.

Good Luck and try your best not to cheat, I know you can't help it, but at least try.

thomorino

It's ok guy, many of us will start to go easier on you because you basically are known for just one thing at SBR, cheating on your records.

But just because we go easier on you won't always make it easier for you because while you get buried constantly, 99% of the time it's a self burial.

So as long as you post, you are probably going to keep getting buried.

Good Luck and try your best not to cheat, I know you can't help it, but at least try.
    Keep hiding coward.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

...There is no way to track his plays accurately and Im not wasting my time with it when we all know the outcome
    Cosbyorino would agree, there's no way to track is plays accurately.

If he did it would be ugly. I did a quick audit, it turns out he's not trying to impress anyone on the internet, he's just trying not to be completely embarrassed by his real record.

It's ugly.

thomorino

Cosbyorino would agree, there's no way to track is plays accurately.

If he did it would be ugly. I did a quick audit, it turns out he's not trying to impress anyone on the internet, he's just trying not to be completely embarrassed by his real record.

It's ugly.
    My record is great, you're records are trash, that's why you hide them.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    ...I realized he's more or less clinicallly retarded...

He has tracking threads allegedly for the pure purpose of tracking, then apparently doesn't log all his plays and past post winners instead? Some tracking thread that is... If he just wanted to tracks an excel spreadsheet would do just fine...

...his fake record on SBR is all he's got so let him have it.
    All true, he admits he's not interested in tracking, only being "honest" after being badgered by every single poster in his threads.

It's pretty embarrassing at this point, the guy has lost track of his plays and thinks he's actually ahead units in any sport.

It's tough to try to help him though, like that NBA thread he lies about, being up units. That's the one where everyone called him out for fudging his numbers and he went on tilt and got banned.

PT and the Saloon just a little too tough for a guy like Cosbyorino. Just too many accusers and he doesn't know how to e battle with them. He's totally lost.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

All true, he admits he's not interested in tracking, only being "honest" after being badgered by every single poster in his threads.

It's pretty embarrassing at this point, the guy has lost track of his plays and thinks he's actually ahead units in any sport.

It's tough to try to help him though, like that NBA thread he lies about, being up units. That's the one where everyone called him out for fudging his numbers and he went on tilt and got banned.

PT and the Saloon just a little too tough for a guy like Cosbyorino. Just too many accusers and he doesn't know how to e battle with them. He's totally lost.

Especially when he constantly tells himself that he "owns" everyone and that he has "buried" us all..
    For even a CrackerJack lawyer, his vocabulary and verbal comprehension skills are terrible...
    Less we even bring up any kind of logic skills..
    Or basic math...
    For a child to constantly say he doesn't care or doesn't have the time, me thinks she doth protest too much..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

The Kraken

I was up more in the NBA than both you guys are up for the year combined. Kvb hiding like a coward and crack head kraken lying usual. I'm ahead kraken but at this point not worth my time.
    Mine either

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, heat too much or Cosbyorino, his whole spot been blown up.

Not surprised he'd try to back out of this thread, even with all the bullshit tactics, trying to waste everyone's time, he couldn't get away with it.

The thread buried him, just like you said it would, Kraken.

thomorino

Yeah, heat too much or Cosbyorino, his whole spot been blown up.

Not surprised he'd try to back out of this thread, even with all the bullshit tactics, trying to waste everyone's time, he couldn't get away with it.

The thread buried him, just like you said it would, Kraken.

The thread just shows how pathetic the trolls are, bunch of losers claim a 1 unit discrepancy is anything substantive, about as pathetic as it gets.

First ... 6789101112 ... Last