BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The Mayor of Los Angeles spent 4 Billion on the housing problem in L.A. The results? The largest number of homeless EVER in the City of Los Angeles. He is just another of the Liberal Democratic arsehole who is doing their best to destroy Los Angeles and California as a whole. Liberals like him should be run out of office.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The Mayor of Los Angeles spent 4 Billion on the housing problem in L.A. The results? The largest number of homeless EVER in the City of Los Angeles. He is just another of the Liberal Democratic arsehole who is doing their best to destroy Los Angeles and California as a whole. Liberals like him should be run out of office.
    Disaster out here in Cali.. They keep trying to throw money at the problem rather then making laws like - you can have tents or sleep on city streets or you will be arrested. Very simple solution, bring in the law to clean up the problem and send a message..

Homeless don't want a free apartment, they love the street life and drugs. Most anyways.. Mentally ill are mentally ill because they did so many drugs and didn't eat right or sleep properly when doing the hard drugs for years and years.. Rotted their brain cells beyond repair..

I know I live out here and seen it all!!!!! I should run for office and fix this shiiit!!!! Lock up the homeless for 6 months half of them might just recover and that's when you offer them help, work and shelter, when they are sober and coming out of jail...

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Disaster out here in Cali.. They keep trying to throw money at the problem rather then making laws like - you can have tents or sleep on city streets or you will be arrested. Very simple solution, bring in the law to clean up the problem and send a message..

Homeless don't want a free apartment, they love the street life and drugs. Most anyways.. Mentally ill are mentally ill because they did so many drugs and didn't eat right or sleep properly when doing the hard drugs for years and years.. Rotted their brain cells beyond repair..

I know I live out here and seen it all!!!!! I should run for office and fix this shiiit!!!! Lock up the homeless for 6 months half of them might just recover and that's when you offer them help, work and shelter, when they are sober and coming out of jail...

You live out here, I live out here and see it daily.
    "Sober" ain't working out here, if you're hooked, then you're hooked. Funny, I don't see a lot of "minorities" or "poor brown people" homeless. It's blacks & whites hooked on meth or some other $#!T.

Think about it JIBBY - who's coming up to your car? I'm not talking about the Mexican with the "Raspados" stand at the offramp off the 101 @ Gower, I mean BEGGING!

FU## Garcetti Jr. - you & I could clean up L.A. in like 2 months.....

But, everyone is too "woke" out here, poor homeless need a voice.....

BLAHHHHH, BLAHHHHH, BLAHHHHH.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Street and side walk tent city out here in LA baby!! Disease outbreaks happening now..

It's just crazy!!! Can't throw money at the homeless problem that's never gonna work, you need to throw harsh enforceable laws at the problem!!! Tough love works!!!

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Also interesting that those trying to assist the illegals are informing them of "their rights"! So on one hand they demand the rule of law while helping those that are in contravention of it to avoid due process. Mind blown.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

We need a L.A. version of Giuliani circa 1998 out here to clean this $#!T up.....

enough is enough with the PU$$YFART Libtards that have been "in charge"

need some action.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

LA and San Fran need Republican leadership voted in to clean up this garbage..

People will wake up when real disease out break happens.. Both cities slowly becoming worse then any run down city in poor Countries. They allow drug use on the streets and tents on the city side walks for the homeless.. THAT'S just CRAZY!!!

Businesses are getting pissed off because the homeless tents are blocking assess. There has to be law enforced.. No TENTS ON THE SIDEWALKS!!! It's not rocket science, just common logic.

Imagine you live in a nice home and take your kids down to the city store and there are homeless using drugs and in tents on the streets always.. That's just crazy!!!!

Wait til a few rich kids step on used discarded HIV needles or start playing with them on the streets or get bitten by a rodent carrying a plague, things will change then, it's coming...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-15-19 at 07:40 PM.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

LA and San Fran need Republican leadership voted in to clean up this garbage..
    West coast is a mess.

This documentary was an excellent watch and informative. I had no idea this crap was going on there too. People leaving California for Seattle as its more hospitable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw&t=11s

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Oh but Jibby we are all created in the image of God.

Lol penetrating crazy ass religious people.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29814

680 arrested today.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    680 arrested today.

Good stuff. They need to do more of this and punish the people hiring them which I believe they did. These scumbags are taking jobs away from Americans who need work. There is no excuse for this. Come here legally that's great. But don't come here and work illegally for less pay. I don't feel bad for any of these people or their family. If I went to their country illegally I get deported. Why are we supposed to feel bad for these people?

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

anyone know of a good housekeeper. i lost mine. no one white or black. must be hispanic. i don't trust a white or black person around my valuables at the price i am looking to pay.

antifoil
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Good stuff. They need to do more of this and punish the people hiring them which I believe they did. These scumbags are taking jobs away from Americans who need work. There is no excuse for this. Come here legally that's great. But don't come here and work illegally for less pay. I don't feel bad for any of these people or their family. If I went to their country illegally I get deported. Why are we supposed to feel bad for these people?

fujck yea man. i heard today there was a long line of people trying to get these jobs. these are high demand jobs in mississippi. everyone there wants a sweet gig of gutting and processing chickens for 10 hours a day.

everyone knows how poor and disgusting the people in mississippi are. this should really help bring them out of poverty.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    fujck yea man. i heard today there was a long line of people trying to get these jobs. these are high demand jobs in mississippi. everyone there wants a sweet gig of gutting and processing chickens for 10 hours a day.

everyone knows how poor and disgusting the people in mississippi are. this should really help bring them out of poverty.
    Excellent point and the only post here that makes any fuk’in sense. Jibby gett’in a fuk’in hard on for ICE raids and he’s been gagg’in on trump’s dick for so long, it’s cut off air supply to his pea size fuk’in brain.

Yeah make sure you run on down and grab one of those chicken processing jobs, Jibbs and themike78, It’s what you’ve guys been waiting for, right, lazy motor mouth blow hards!

Immigrants do the shit jobs no Americans will fuk’in do. They work hard so lazy ass pieces of shit like you can walk in a store and buy chicken and strawberries.

Just wait until farmers start go’on under, cause there’s no workers to pick their produce and it’s left rotting in the fields.

Gonna suck for you Jibbs when you can’t stuff your fat ass with greasy fried chicken, cause the processing plant has now shut down and prices for meat and poultry have skyrocketed.

You act like you’re a fuk’in pilgrim. You’re an immigrant like everyone else here. The only difference being you got a lucky break and now think you’re some superior human above all others.

You have no compassion and lack the basic ability to see human suffrage of families with children trying to save their lives and escape corrupt, war torn, gang and drug infested countries.

Nope, to you they’re just all criminals to be murdered and shot down by radical white supremacists, spurred on by a racist president you and other idiots support.

The blood of innocent men, women and children must feel good on you hands, huh trump tards? Put there by an ignorant ideology you all fully agree with and endorse.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 08-09-19 at 08:43 AM.

antifoil
    Update your status

no i am saying the businesses don't even want people from mississippi for the jobs. you can get away with paying citizens in mississippi shitty wages because it is a shithole state and they know the people there have no prospect of having a good life. the only people that live there are ones that are to dumb to be able to find jobs in better markets.

no one chooses to live in the deep south.

so maybe they are right. the illegals are taking away jobs from people from mississippi, but i mean really why the fujck would you want some meth out or high on opioids people working in you processing plant. it seems like a smart business decision to me.

Salam
    Salam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10044

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Trump 2020
    I like your avatar, BrickJames. Do you have a bigger pic of that?

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

I can understand the ICE raids. But I think it's just to make it look like they're doing something... if they really wanted to get rid of illegal aliens, why not harshly punish those who hire them, and stop giving illegals any benefits (food stamps, driver's licenses etc)? Most of them would probably self deport, if they see that life in the US is actually harder than in their home country.

But I think you guys should make it easier for people from Finland to move to your country

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump cleaning house.. More Ice raids happening.. Democrats and Libs are freaking out over this even though Obama deported more illegals then any other President in history.. Lol..

DEPORT THEM ALL IN BUS LOADS!!! 680 in Mississippi picked up just yesterday!!

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/stor...ed-mississippi

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Trump cleaning house.. More Ice raids happening.. Democrats and Libs are freaking out over this even though Obama deported more illegals then any other President in history.. Lol..

DEPORT THEM ALL IN BUS LOADS!!! 680 in Mississippi picked up just yesterday!!

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/stor...ed-mississippi
    Anything happen to the employer?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Anything happen to the employer?
    Hope so.. Greedy AMERICAN business owners need to pay to.. If they wouldn't give illegals the jobs the illegals would stop coming.. Much to blame for the employer that just wants to make that extra buck as well.

Same goes for those that sell out to China also!!!

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Excellent point and the only post here that makes any fuk’in sense. Jibby gett’in a fuk’in hard on for ICE raids and he’s been gagg’in on trump’s dick for so long, it’s cut off air supply to his pea size fuk’in brain.

Yeah make sure you run on down and grab one of those chicken processing jobs, Jibbs and themike78, It’s what you’ve guys been waiting for, right, lazy motor mouth blow hards!

Immigrants do the shit jobs no Americans will fuk’in do. They work hard so lazy ass pieces of shit like you can walk in a store and buy chicken and strawberries.

Just wait until farmers start go’on under, cause there’s no workers to pick their produce and it’s left rotting in the fields.

Gonna suck for you Jibbs when you can’t stuff your fat ass with greasy fried chicken, cause the processing plant has now shut down and prices for meat and poultry have skyrocketed.

You act like you’re a fuk’in pilgrim. You’re an immigrant like everyone else here. The only difference being you got a lucky break and now think you’re some superior human above all others.

You have no compassion and lack the basic ability to see human suffrage of families with children trying to save their lives and escape corrupt, war torn, gang and drug infested countries.

Nope, to you they’re just all criminals to be murdered and shot down by radical white supremacists, spurred on by a racist president you and other idiots support.

The blood of innocent men, women and children must feel good on you hands, huh trump tards? Put there by an ignorant ideology you all fully agree with and endorse.
    But I'm sure Jibby has plenty of hispanics friends! Good people, unless their illegal!

Jibby is like everyone's racist 60 year old aunt and uncle on facebook sharing ridiculous propaganda. The weird thing is I genuinely belive Jibby does not believe he is a racist.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

Hope so.. Greedy AMERICAN business owners need to pay to.. If they wouldn't give illegals the jobs the illegals would stop coming.. Much to blame for the employer that just wants to make that extra buck as well.

Same goes for those that sell out to China also!!!
    Nothing ever seems to happen to the employers.

For all of Trump's hostility towards illegals he sure loves hiring them. That goes back decades
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...4d8_story.html

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    But I'm sure Jibby has plenty of hispanics friends! Good people, unless their illegal!

Jibby is like everyone's racist 60 year old aunt and uncle on facebook sharing ridiculous propaganda. The weird thing is I genuinely belive Jibby does not believe he is a racist.
    Racist Racist Racist. Played out with a twist..

I Love everybody.. Put in the work and come in legally. If here illegally put in the work and hire an immigration attorney and begin the paper work.. Don't be lazy and take American citizenship for granted. .

It's not fair to all the legal immigrants that wait and come in legally.. It's call law and order.. American immigrants that earn it the right way will ALWAYS make better AMERICANS in the end. Why because they earned it and did it the right way!!!

Denouncing illegal immigration has NOTHING to do with being racist..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Nothing ever seems to happen to the employers.

For all of Trump's hostility towards illegals he sure loves hiring them. That goes back decades
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...4d8_story.html
    That's a shame and that happened under OBAMA also, before that even.. Business owners should be held responsible for hiring illegals for cash under the table to save a buck!!!

Business owners do it as it's all about greed in the end.. They want the bigger house or the fancier car.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

...Denouncing illegal immigration has NOTHING to do with being racist...
    Haven't really read this thread but you are absolutely right here. Those equating the enforcement of immigration laws to racism are fukkin idiots.

Those making the wall and immigration about race can go fukk themselves.

I'm so sick of that irrelevant discussion and the intellectual level of those who are stuck at that spot.

They are part of the problem, a huge part of the problem. Actually, for the most part, they are the problem from the American side.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave KVB 30 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

That's a shame and that happened under OBAMA also, before that even.. Business owners should be held responsible for hiring illegals for cash under the table to save a buck!!!

Business owners do it as it's all about greed in the end.. They want the bigger house or the fancier car.
    That's Trump though, do as I say not as I do. Against illegal immigration but hires illegals. Against outsourcing production to China and Mexico - has his stuff made in China and Mexico.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Jibbby's wet dream

First 12