HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

HUAD FREE PODCAST EPISODES 3 & 4 - Martin Kirsten & Forensics (Chris Cornell)

This podcast series proof Chris Cornell has less than a 2% chance of dying by suicide hanging. Homicidal strangulation is consistent with his neck wounds.

TOTAL DISCLOSURE PODCAST - EPISODE 4 IS OUT!

MURDERED ALONG CHESTER BENNINGTON TO AVOID THE DISCLOSURE OF THEIR BLACK BOOK THAT INCLUDED A LIST OF HIGH PROFILE PEDOPHILES AND HUMAN TRAFFICKERS, ALONG WITH HIS WIDOW'S GREED AND SPITE. Including: David Geffen, Richard Branson, Hillary and Bill Clinton, John and Tony Podesta, Steven Spielberg, Kevin Spacey, Bryan Singer, Tom Hanks, Oprah Winfrey, Jay Z and Beyoncé, etc, etc.

EPISODE 3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kRrfrIErChUQYdslo4Bvc-eNyfL52sJe/view?fbclid=IwAR0uSLWpspZllhUHeefAjIsD0i gfM8CVJZvCOrA5ixx_skEcz4hdVxo95Rk…

Episode 3 - MARTIN KIRSTEN 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g_sc7DCa97mbQH148JKz1DaKkUFmdULW/view?fbclid=IwAR3MkIReoBKquseahx9MdtLDe3 uFUSXgaTNxNl6v0T9d3SVxjykD7FS9fvk

Christopher John Cornell (July 20, 1964 – May 18, 2017) was an American musician, singer, and songwriter. He was best known as the lead vocalist for the rock bands Soundgarden and Audioslave. Cornell was also known for his numerous solo work and soundtrack contributions since 1991, and as the founder and frontman for Temple of the Dog, the one-off tribute band dedicated to his late friend Andrew Wood.Starting around the year 2011 Cornell made a plea to fight the child sex trafficking rings that plague the world still to this very day, these children, usually kidnapped from 3rd world countries end up abused, sold and in the worst cases, murdered to harvest their organs or simply to satisfy the sick desires of wealthy psychopaths.

After learning of these revelations, Chris with a team of filmmakers and producers founded and funded the "The Silent Children" documentary project, where the purpose was to link all these criminal rings to the Hollywood, DC, Wall Street and Dubai elites. High profile politicians, business/film, and music moguls are involved to amass profit and satisfy their twisted sexual desires.Chris Cornell was found dead in his Detroit hotel room early on the morning of May 18, 2017, after performing at a Soundgarden concert an hour earlier.

His death was ruled suicide by hanging. He was found with 9 broken ribs, a blow to the back of the skull, a puddle of blood inconsistent with suicide by hanging; not to mention the story of the events unfolding that tragic night has been altered and misconstrued by the witnesses involved.We dive dive on the person who was the last to see Chris alive, his freshly hired bodyguard, a trained assassin who served in the military and the Mossad Israeli Intelligence Agency, specifically, their division of trained ELITE assassins. He has also a history of questionable ethics and blackmail, not someone you would describe as a banner of integrity.

First off and to avoid confusion, I feel is best if we list the people we are going to mention in this story: If I feel there's a need to protect a witness I will give him an alias...

Vicky Cornell: Chris Cornell's widow.

Toni Karayiannis: Vicky Cornell's mother.

Heidi Klum: Martin Kirsten's former client and ex-girlfriend.

Seal: Heidi Klum's ex-husband.

Peter Cornell: Chris Cornell's brother.

Amy Decker: Peter Cornell's girlfriend.

Jessica Robbins: Chris Cornell's stalker.

Charles Weaver: Investigator at the death scene.

David Geffen: UMG CEO, Chris Cornell's "boss".

Eric Esrailian: Producer of The Promise.
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 07-13-19 at 01:26 AM.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Why does SBR continue to allow this crap?

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Why does SBR continue to allow this crap?
    Opti said as long as no "paid" links were posted, is all good.

Hell even Shari manifested an interest in listening to episodes 1-2... dont think she did but the intention is what it counts!!!

ILL TELL YA WHAT SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED--- Your petulant, whiny, disgusting trolling habit.

You have done nothing for this place, literally just disgust people

FUKK OFF

jts1207

1. Auto Saloon this garbage

2. Free Sample? C'mon

3. Oprah, Beyonce and JayZ are sex traffickers? Lay off the shit.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

please move this cess pool to the saloon

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

See this is popular.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post
    See this is popular.

not for blindfolded retards like u

actually the free link collapsed hours ago cause according to google "too many people were downloading it"

jts1207

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post

actually the free link collapsed hours ago cause according to google "too many people were downloading it"
    Please stop with this nonsense. Too many downloads for Google now? LMFAO

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Hurry, I give you credit for trying to make others aware of evil
    but are you not afraid to be targeted for if/when you strike a raw nerve?

as you know, these people do not fukk around and will whack you the day you pro renewal is up
    to make everyone here think you did not have the $100 and committed suicide to spare yourself the shame

HurryUpAndDrink

If I die, I die

I have not been afraid of death for almost a decade now

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Wow

This is sad

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

If I die, I dieI have not been afraid of death for almost a decade now
    Many here are not afraid of death knowing that they have been trick-fukked by the church, gov`t, but still bro`, you might consider your p s a to be enough.

Everything we write is or will be used against us (weaponized) when the NWO swings around.

HurryUpAndDrink

Video added!