gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

agreed that OJ got off largely due to glove and mark fuhrman. imagine, a racist LAPD cop!!! .... and not even certain fuhrman was that.

didn't robert kardashian take the clothes away? i think he regretted removing a suitcase from OJ's estate.

was there goldman blood inside the bronco? that's new to me. but maybe i forgot (i have read most of the OJ books)

i think juries are more biased in favour of acquittal now than guilt. i think mistrials will become more common as the world becomes more polarized. especially when things like race are involved.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    which leads to the question why wouldnt the da being handling the "trial of the century"
    not sure darden and clark were the problem..........

more like judge ito. someone involved in the case needed permission from ito to miss the trial and go to london to a royal reception. Ito "give my regards to princess diana" LOL

or really the jury...... i don't think anyone was getting a guilty verdict out of a mostly black jury.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    not sure darden and clark were the problem..........

more like judge ito. someone involved in the case needed permission from ito to miss the trial and go to london to a royal reception. Ito "give my regards to princess diana" LOL

or really the jury...... i don't think anyone was getting a guilty verdict out of a mostly black jury.
    exactly and the prosecution was fine with 9 black women 1 black male and no white males on the jury it was all a show one that always works on credulous humans though
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave jtoler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    agreed that OJ got off largely due to glove and mark fuhrman. imagine, a racist LAPD cop!!! .... and not even certain fuhrman was that.

didn't robert kardashian take the clothes away? i think he regretted removing a suitcase from OJ's estate.

was there goldman blood inside the bronco? that's new to me. but maybe i forgot (i have read most of the OJ books)

i think juries are more biased in favour of acquittal now than guilt. i think mistrials will become more common as the world becomes more polarized. especially when things like race are involved.
    Fact: Nicole and rons blood was found inside the Bronco.

homie1975

Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave homie1975 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

homie1975

First 1234