b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28933

No jail time for cop for sex with 15-year-old

Another sickening example of our corrupted justice system when the defendant wears a badge.
    I really hope other means of justice are served on this POS.

"A 33-year-old SC Cop who pleaded guilty to having sex with a 15-year-old girl in his patrol car won't go to jail.

Fountain Inn police officer Adam Kyle Snelgrove, 33, pleaded guilty to misdemeanor contributing to the delinquency of a minor and misconduct in office in a plea deal where prosecutors dropped the felony criminal sexual conduct with a minor charge in exchange for a guilty plea to misdemeanor charges last week.

Snelgrove will serve no jail time."

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/eye-on-government/no-jail-time-for-33-year-old-cop-convicted-of-patrol-car-sex-with-15-year-old-5eyuuM3P1U6dPvcYds0E9A/

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

if the girl has any respectable family members this POS will be dead soon.

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    if the girl has any respectable family members this POS will be dead soon.
    I couldnt agree more. atleast release the dudes address and lets us handle it.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Not condoning this but there are some southern states where 15 and 16 is legal in cases.

Missouri let's 15 yr olds get married still.

I'm wondering what the full circumstance is here- could be family knew cop and promoted the relationship....

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Not condoning this but there are some southern states where 15 and 16 is legal in cases.

Missouri let's 15 yr olds get married still.

I'm wondering what the full circumstance is here- could be family knew cop and promoted the relationship....
    Geez, Fatty. I posted a working link that you can click and read the story.

"Arrest reports state Snelgrove had sex with the girl inside of his city issued-patrol car while on-duty by coercing her, often times using his weapon, to skip school so he could sexually assault her."

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

When do Cops ever end up going to Prison. Doesnt happen.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Probably a white cop too, they get away with rape and murder all the time

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Cops get away with rape and murder even when caught.
    They get the blue line/I wear a badge discount on their sentence and preferential treatment.
    This POS was sentenced to 90 whole days in jail for rape.

https://www.newsweek.com/colorado-po...g-home-1238485

MinnesotaFats

Went to read the story...

Seems an epidemic of this in SC. Several other cases brewing as well, including pilot! Saw only MAX 5 years for banging a 15 yr old in SC. RKelly living in wrong state...

It's a cultural thing in the SE

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...230595929.html

When I had my 40 unit apartment complex in central Florida parents always trying to pump their kids out to neighbors w a little better quality of life. It's just weird...

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Another rapist POS cop get off with only 5 years probation.

"Disgraced Honolulu officer Teddy O. Van Lerberghe, 45, flexed his blue privilege this month when he reached a deal with prosecutors guaranteeing he will not go to jail.

According to court documents, in 2017, Van Lerberghe was indicted on multiple counts of first- and third-degree sexual assault. According to the indictment, the abuse took place for years on victim(s) as young five-years-old.

Four of the charges were Class A felonies carrying mandatory 20-year prison terms.

Van Lerberghe initially pleaded not guilty, but he changed his plea to no contest earlier this month after reaching a disgustingly lenient deal with prosecutors.

As Hawaii News Now points out, felony sex assault charges usually carry long prison terms, but the 45-year-old only faces five years probation when he’s sentenced in August.

Despite facing over 100 years behind bars for all the charges, the seven major felony charges he faced were reduced to four Class B felonies punishable by up to 10 years in prison and three Class C felonies punishable by up to five years in prison."

"The lack of punishment for this rapist public servant was so egregious, that the Honolulu Department of the Prosecuting Attorney has stated that they will not even comment on it until after Van Lerberghe is sentenced by a judge in August, spokesman Brooks Baehr said, well after the little media coverage his case received dies off."

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/co...-rape-charges/

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

many think everyone should submit to cops no matter what so no reason for the double standard here let em do whatever they want in all areas

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    many think everyone should submit to cops no matter what so no reason for the double standard here let em do whatever they want in all areas
    The victims of criminals in law enforcement are usually written off by society. Especially when the allegations and charges are dismissed after the police investigate themselves and almost always find they did nothing wrong. When criminal activities are found the punishment is much lighter than any regular citizen would receive for similar crimes. This corruption and blue privilege needs to end.
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave b1slickguy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    People don't trust cops as much as they once did. Use to be you were taught to respect all cops.

I don't see that much now. Jibby might be the only one here that does.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8987

Quote Originally Posted by inmyownzone View Post
    I couldnt agree more. atleast release the dudes address and lets us handle it.
    Lol....this isn't Training Day.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Here is as story about about a group of black men that gang raped a 13 year old girl and they got probation.

Men sentenced to probation for gang-rape of 13-year-old

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

its all absolute bs

i for one cannot WAIT until AI takes over the world

would be the best thing that could happen

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    its all absolute bs

i for one cannot WAIT until AI takes over the world

would be the best thing that could happen
    AI???

Allen Iverson?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    AI???

Allen Iverson?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Disgusting.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Yet another rapist POS cop. This Harris County scumbag been charged with 2 counts of sexual assault, but the department believes there may be more victims. This is the same department that carried out a botched raid based off of fabricated evidence to secure a warrant that killed 2 innocent people earlier this year. Really surprised the corrupt chief didn't try to cover this up and side with the criminal officer as he has in the past. I'm curious to see how this plays out.

https://abc13.com/ex-deputy-accused-of-sex-assault-changed-his-look-police/5336878/

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Yet another rapist POS cop. This Harris County scumbag been charged with 2 counts of sexual assault, but the department believes there may be more victims. This is the same department that carried out a botched raid based off of fabricated evidence to secure a warrant that killed 2 innocent people earlier this year. Really surprised the corrupt chief didn't try to cover this up and side with the criminal officer as he has in the past. I'm curious to see how this plays out.

https://abc13.com/ex-deputy-accused-of-sex-assault-changed-his-look-police/5336878/
    Harris County Constable office is NOT the same department...HPD(botched Raid) is Houston Police Department...Also When has HPD chief sided with a "Criminal Officer"?... not saying it never happened but your lack of knowledge as to the departments makes me question your accusation...from what i remember, the HPD chief was unaware of the botched raid until it happened and made department policy changes ending no knock warrants...but what do i know...

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Harris County Constable office is NOT the same department...HPD(botched Raid) is Houston Police Department...Also When has HPD chief sided with a "Criminal Officer"?... not saying it never happened but your lack of knowledge as to the departments makes me question your accusation...from what i remember, the HPD chief was unaware of the botched raid until it happened and made department policy changes ending no knock warrants...but what do i know...
    Sorry, I was wrong. Not the same department, but the investigation is being headed up by HPD and that POS chief Art Acevedo. Acevedo did not end no knock raids, but said they would be used in a limited capacity and would require substantiated, factual evidence to back them...which is how they were supposed to be done in the first place. He also was siding with Goines and his fabricated evidence until news media and independent journalists brought the questions forth. Goines was also the center of several criminal and policy violation investigations previously and of course the HPD investigated themselves and found no wrong doing. The Houston area (and the entire USA, for that matter) is brimming with corruption and criminals with badges. It will only end with exposure of their crimes and rights violations against citizens and when a 3rd party (non-police/citizen group) conducts the investigations of crimes when LEO are involved. This qualified immunity for ignorance of law needs to end.
    Points Awarded:

MinnesotaFats gave b1slickguy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Sorry, I was wrong. Not the same department, but the investigation is being headed up by HPD and that POS chief Art Acevedo. Acevedo did not end no knock raids, but said they would be used in a limited capacity and would require substantiated, factual evidence to back them...which is how they were supposed to be done in the first place. He also was siding with Goines and his fabricated evidence until news media and independent journalists brought the questions forth. Goines was also the center of several criminal and policy violation investigations previously and of course the HPD investigated themselves and found no wrong doing. The Houston area (and the entire USA, for that matter) is brimming with corruption and criminals with badges. It will only end with exposure of their crimes and rights violations against citizens and when a 3rd party (non-police/citizen group) conducts the investigations of crimes when LEO are involved. This qualified immunity for ignorance of law needs to end.
    Totally agree

Would add that we need more discretionary policing. It irks me when cops sit at bars and pull people over at 2am for failure to signal a turn...its a fukkin set up. Cops dont use any discretion anymore...arresting everyone but themselves and making prison an actual industry.
    Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave MinnesotaFats 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

There is corruption in every industry, people(some) use their position to an advantage, its not just police...these broad statements about "cops don't use discretion", "entire USA brimming with corruption and criminals with badges"....cmon...the average person probably gets taken advantage by many other industries before law enforcement...energy, banking, etc...you think the common folk's worst enemy is police?...just don't see it...

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Put a black guy in the picture and see how the prison sentence and sbr comments change.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

His address is super easy to find, took me literally 2 minutes

If any of you live close by and have some balls PM me... lets see some justice

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    There is corruption in every industry, people(some) use their position to an advantage, its not just police...these broad statements about "cops don't use discretion", "entire USA brimming with corruption and criminals with badges"....cmon...the average person probably gets taken advantage by many other industries before law enforcement...energy, banking, etc...you think the common folk's worst enemy is police?...just don't see it...
    No other industry can take away your freedom or privelage to drive, own a gun, vote, etc
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: b1slickguy

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Put a black guy in the picture and see how the prison sentence and sbr comments change.
    That is where the most injustice is done. How many blacks have been arrested from traffic stops beginning w a tail light out or a failure to signal, or busted windshield?

Then the driver is IDed and gets maybe got a Marajunia offense or child support issue and boom, it's off to jail.

Cops are fukking ridiculous. All they are good for is post offense reaction and writing reports for insurance industry. I'd seriously consider a platform if 200,000 less cops, 200,000 less pensions and 2,000,000 less prisoners to win an election.

Kermit

That is where the most injustice is done. How many blacks have been arrested from traffic stops beginning w a tail light out or a failure to signal, or busted windshield?

Then the driver is IDed and gets maybe got a Marajunia offense or child support issue and boom, it's off to jail.

Cops are fukking ridiculous. All they are good for is post offense reaction and writing reports for insurance industry. I'd seriously consider a platform if 200,000 less cops, 200,000 less pensions and 2,000,000 less prisoners to win an election.
    Are people purposely ignoring post #15 in this thread?

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Are people purposely ignoring post #15 in this thread?
    No...the last 2 will get serious sentences

The girl obviously pointed out who was the ringleader. These 2 will testify to put the other 2 away for life.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47652

hopefully this guy gets some street justice

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

No other industry can take away your freedom or privelage to drive, own a gun, vote, etc
    This is the real injustice and it's infuriating.
    Citizens have consequences for not following the law, but not so much for LEOs.
    Law enforcement has become an industry and they harass and collect as much or more than they serve and protect.

Kermit

No...the last 2 will get serious sentences

The girl obviously pointed out who was the ringleader. These 2 will testify to put the other 2 away for life.
    There were 6 guys involved and 4 of them got probation.

Even if 2 of the guys get long sentences, 4 people still got off with probation. Probation for gang rape.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

sad!

12 Last