MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Donk- what is going on in H-Town. Nat Guard called up

Benzine, fires, quarantines....

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

It's over in the shithole industrial side of town along the ship channell.... while I haven't confirmed it exactly, that fukstick bobby waves said he was coming to visit his brother in baytown a few weeks ago, and may be here now (baytown is a shithole suburb city bordering the eastside of Htown, along the stinking fukkin' row of chemical plants). Pasedina, where bud and sissy did their shit, and gilleys used to be, is also right over there and known around here as "Stinkadena"...... so waves and his brother were probably shooting some angle or scamming away or trying to steal something, and fukkin' tripped over the wrong valve.....

seriously, tho, I've been watching it a bit on news, heard it got worse this morning with the benzene, and now the whole shithole area may be about to blow......

I'm about 60 miles nw of all that shit, in a nw burb of htown (have n't lived downtown/loft since 2009)..... just glad the wind has first been out of the east, blowing that shit all the way to san antonio as opposed to in my direction (wind is often out of s.e.), and today a front blew through so it's out of the north, blowing that shit onto a bunch of red necks south of houston....

but yah, sounds pretty bad....

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

It stayed well away from Humble. Keep that shit in Ghettodina.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1345

Good 'ol Texas, where the ground water is poisoned by fracking and the air is a pungent cesspool of burning chemicals.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Good 'ol Texas, where the ground water is poisoned by fracking and the air is a pungent cesspool of burning chemicals.
    You have us confused with Louisiana and Florida.