Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

video: sleazy democrats pay off blasey-ford's lawyer for her smear campaign!!!!

f'n sleaze bags.........

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Donk Donk Donk.....they go thru an elaborate smear campaign according to you and they make the payoff in the senate hearing in front of 500 cameras.

Is that really your position?

Jesus kid.....you need serious help.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 857

Vitterd - so explain why the handoff was done in such a stealthy way. Obviously hiding something.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

wheres bretts buddy who the lying broad named as a witness to this? youd think hed be beating on the hearing room door not in Bethany beach hoping there isn't a knock at the door

biatch was in it just fo da free polygraph too, right?

o/u on your annual tin foil expenditure: $119

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    Vitterd - so explain why the handoff was done in such a stealthy way. Obviously hiding something.
    It could have been anything. Ask yourself this.....why would they make some kind of shady payoff where there are 5 million pairs of eyes. Use some common sense. It is silly to suggest something so foolish would take place. It would be like me going to commit murder at the 50 yard line in the middle of an Eagles game.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 857

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    It could have been anything. Ask yourself this.....why would they make some kind of shady payoff where there are 5 million pairs of eyes. Use some common sense. It is silly to suggest something so foolish would take place. It would be like me going to commit murder at the 50 yard line in the middle of an Eagles game.
    I think you're assuming they are smarter than they are.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Originally Posted by vitterd

Funny how the mendacious moonbat Vitterd uses logic here but goes to great lengths to ignore it in support of his libtard narratives

Guy probably even lies to himself in the mirror

vitterd

Broke Dlowilly still at it. Still mad I wouldn’t loan him money. Go back to rx with your different names.