danwinkler
    danwinkler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Jordan Peterson: This man can change your life...

I have seen many posters making posts on how their life is turning upside down and everything is going downhill, not just from gambling but also from other things. If you watch the lecture series by Jordan Peterson, you will have a whole new perspective and your life will change. Incredible depth. If you take his course in the university it will cost your thousands but he posts all his lectures on his youtube.

Its long but well worth it if you can complete it.

Map of meaning Series https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8Xc...-OKOpQlHyR4k5h

each lecture is about 2 hours followed by 30 minutes or so of q and a.
    Last edited by danwinkler; 09-11-18 at 03:38 PM.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave danwinkler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bozeman

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

nah man,

I drink Cayenne pepper and apple cider vinegar everyday

all good here, brah
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

no thanks

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Cayenne pepper and acv = good stuff

danwinkler

Since i watched these lectures, i got better at everything I do. Surprisingly my sports betting improved and I have made close to $40k so far this year ffrom betting. It just made me more disciplined and do the right things. One of the thing sports bettors have is that they always do the wrong thing...they know in their back of the head its wrong/going to lose but they still end up doing it but this video will help you in that area.

Also, helps in all other areas...relationships, people you meet....its almost as if you align yourself to get lucky or put yourself in the right place at the right time...so far that is my experience. highly recommend everyone to give it a try. It realigns your life. My life was pretty successful already but this made it lot better.

MMXVII
    MMXVII's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2565

Anyone that thinks Peterson is amazing or has anything to offer had a shitty father.

danwinkler

Quote Originally Posted by MMXVII View Post
    Anyone that thinks Peterson is amazing or has anything to offer had a shitty father.
    Not true. I had amazing father.
    But I see your point, people who had shitty parents/teachers/priests will find these lectures very beneficial. Remember Priests are teachers but nowadays they are all businessmen trying to swindle. In the old days, teacher/priest/psychologist are all same. If you think about it, they are all suppose to preach/teach to help you better you life.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

tell you what, if you go pro i'll watch these videos
    Points Awarded:

Shute gave cincinnatikid513 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Doesn't do anything for me.
    But I never needed that kind of help, anyways. I gamble when I want. Eat when I want, and my bills are paid. I'm pretty happy, as long as I stay off the booze.

But this guy seems to help a lot of people with their personal lives.
    He also pisses off snowflakes.

danwinkler

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Doesn't do anything for me.
    But I never needed that kind of help, anyways. I gamble when I want. Eat when I want, and my bills are paid. I'm pretty happy, as long as I stay off the booze.

But this guy seems to help a lot of people with their personal lives.
    He also pisses off snowflakes.
    Its not about gambling. I don't know why that course is a 4th year university course. They should make it mandatory for all high school students. Then again in university.

Its basically mostly stuff already know. Its what religious institutions should be preaching but instead they manipulate people for their benefit.

This course should be mandatory for anyone who is getting a authority for anyone. Be it teacher, cop, doctor, ceo, basically anone.

Watch it before you analyze. I guarantee you your opinion and perception will change just after the 1st 2 lectures.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Start with high level home water filtration, there are many cancer and carcinogen risks with today's tap water. Recent newsweek articles explained how radioactivity is getting into tap water and stuff that can raise the risk of develomental delays with children. Spend the money and it's an investment.

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

actually its high quality talk here, compare this to blablabla, shit giggles and nothing to apply to your life TED talks, this provides strong science of behavior and cause/effect laws. Great dig Dan!

danwinkler

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Start with high level home water filtration, there are many cancer and carcinogen risks with today's tap water. Recent newsweek articles explained how radioactivity is getting into tap water and stuff that can raise the risk of develomental delays with children. Spend the money and it's an investment.
    99% of the development delays are parents fault and they don't realize it. Parents believe just feeding the kids and taking care of them with the basic need is everything. For everything else they send them outside...school, classess, etc and whatever free time there is left the kids are forced in front of screen. Sending kids outside for things is fine but if you send them out without proper foundation, they will get screwed further.

Parents themselves are busy with work and in the free time they mostly addicted to screen if not something else. Stay at home moms are really not stay at home moms now. They spend most of their time on screen. While all this parents believe and convince themselves they they are doing everything for their kid but in reality the kid doesn't develop emotions/behaviour etc properly. To make things worse, when they take the kid to psych, all the diagnosis is based on the observation of the kid and the feedback from the parents. The feedbacks of the parents are all lies because the parents never realize their problems and even if they realize they will not say it to defend themselves or their spouses. Kids gets mis diagnosed is put on all kinds of medications that screws them for life.

What the kid really needs from birth is as much heart to heart connection as possible from parents and family members. When you do something for your kid or do some thing with your kid, you will have to do it with a full heart. This never happens these days. With each advancement of technogy its getting worse and worse. It has gotten rapidly worse since the internet boom. It started with cars and increased tv, vcr/dvd, internet/compouter, smartphones......

Back in the days we never had these issues because dad goes to work, mom does house stuff and plenty of time to do things with kids. Dad comes home, more time with kids. Usually back them grand parents also lived together and even if parents are busy, kids spent a lot of time with grand parents. After the TV those quality time for the kids discreased. Then with as the tv channels increased and dvd/vcr players became popular, kids got worse. Then the video games boomed and kids spent more time with those. Now with smartphone, tv and pretty much everything hooked to the internet, we are wired through out and no time for true human interaction. Even the grand parents are hooked. Majority of the kids have no chance.

Saying crap like kids are screwed because water pipes are causing delays is parents or whoever unconsciously trying find faults elsewhere when the problems lies with in themselves. Think about it, 100 years ago we drank water with 100x more bacteria/chemicals and more crap than now and they were all fine.

All you need to do is look with in yourself and self evaluate. Not look outside. Think for yourself and use your own brain instead of listening to the modern media (news/social media etc) 24/7 because you will never get answers--you willl only get sicker, unhealther and sadder if you are looking for answers in the modern media. Look outside only to learn and enhance your brain not to further damage it. Basically a lot of stuff in this lecture is obvious stuff that you may have heard many times before but it helps you see the world with a different perspective and shows how most of us are blind and enslaved. IN my opinion, this lecture is better than any therapy because it doesn't tell you do this, do that....it makes your realize. If you go to a psyc therapist, they will listen to you and tell you to do this that and or put on medication which doesnt solve the problem, only masks it.
    Last edited by danwinkler; 10-10-18 at 01:18 PM.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Who the fukk has time to watch?

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by danwinkler View Post
    99% of the development delays are parents fault and they don't realize it. Parents believe just feeding the kids and taking care of them with the basic need is everything. For everything else they send them outside...school, classess, etc and whatever free time there is left the kids are forced in front of screen. Sending kids outside for things is fine but if you send them out without proper foundation, they will get screwed further.

Parents themselves are busy with work and in the free time they mostly addicted to screen if not something else. Stay at home moms are really not stay at home moms now. They spend most of their time on screen. While all this parents believe and convince themselves they they are doing everything for their kid but in reality the kid doesn't develop emotions/behaviour etc properly. To make things worse, when they take the kid to psych, all the diagnosis is based on the observation of the kid and the feedback from the parents. The feedbacks of the parents are all lies because the parents never realize their problems and even if they realize they will not say it to defend themselves or their spouses. Kids gets mis diagnosed is put on all kinds of medications that screws them for life.

What the kid really needs from birth is as much heart to heart connection as possible from parents and family members. When you do something for your kid or do some thing with your kid, you will have to do it with a full heart. This never happens these days. With each advancement of technogy its getting worse and worse. It has gotten rapidly worse since the internet boom. It started with cars and increased tv, vcr/dvd, internet/compouter, smartphones......

Back in the days we never had these issues because dad goes to work, mom does house stuff and plenty of time to do things with kids. Dad comes home, more time with kids. Usually back them grand parents also lived together and even if parents are busy, kids spent a lot of time with grand parents. After the TV those quality time for the kids discreased. Then with as the tv channels increased and dvd/vcr players became popular, kids got worse. Then the video games boomed and kids spent more time with those. Now with smartphone, tv and pretty much everything hooked to the internet, we are wired through out and no time for true human interaction. Even the grand parents are hooked. Majority of the kids have no chance.

Saying crap like kids are screwed because water pipes are causing delays is parents or whoever unconsciously trying find faults elsewhere when the problems lies with in themselves. Think about it, 100 years ago we drank water with 100x more bacteria/chemicals and more crap than now and they were all fine.

All you need to do is look with in yourself and self evaluate. Not look outside. Think for yourself and use your own brain instead of listening to the modern media (news/social media etc) 24/7 because you will never get answers--you willl only get sicker, unhealther and sadder if you are looking for answers in the modern media. Look outside only to learn and enhance your brain not to further damage it. Basically a lot of stuff in this lecture is obvious stuff that you may have heard many times before but it helps you see the world with a different perspective and shows how most of us are blind and enslaved. IN my opinion, this lecture is better than any therapy because it doesn't tell you do this, do that....it makes your realize. If you go to a psyc therapist, they will listen to you and tell you to do this that and or put on medication which doesnt solve the problem, only masks it.
    What was good for people when we were growing up, may not be whats good for kids growing up today (constant social interaction, etc) In the world these kids are growing up into their personality and ability to interact in person with people is becoming less and less important. It's already starting to happen with social media and online personas being just as important if not more important to your personality in real life. It's possible sitting in front of a computer all day might actually be better for them long term and there ability to be successful in the world that will exist for them when they get older. I agree with everything you are saying but I'm also in my mid 30s.
    Last edited by PharaohUB; 10-10-18 at 07:03 PM.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Is he still on the meat only diet? I saw him being interviewed on Rogan about it. He looked sick, but kept saying it's the best thing he ever did.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

I gave it 5 minutes before the decommissioned rocket silo story got old.. Sorry the dude has to tell me a story I don't already know...

Next...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Is he still on the meat only diet? I saw him being interviewed on Rogan about it. He looked sick, but kept saying it's the best thing he ever did.
    I think Dr. Atkins started that diet theory not this guy..

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

brilliant

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

think he's a jerkoff

eventually everyone will, just how it goes

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow, bunch of L7's

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

@ this Druggie

hopefully he can change his own life or at least not flush his family's life down the toilet with his