bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Ralphie, you dumb fool. Here is your proof. NEVER question me again.

Ticket#:3871861
    Jul 01 12:00 PM
    Jul 02 12:24 PM
    TNT
    WASHINGTON U REGULAR SEASON WINS ONLY (FP)
    [1] WASHINGTON U TOTAL OVER 8 -200
    What's the TNT stand for? Is that an ACME book?
    Points Awarded:

deltgen gave bonzaii 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Fukkin HQ is a clown
    E thug lmao

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

You ever hear the joke about the little Niggeer boy that covered himself with flour? He went to his mom and said,"Looks mama eyez a white boy!" She whipped his azz and sent him to his dad. Same thing,"looks daddy eyez a white boy." Dad whipped his azz and sent him to the grandma. Same thing "looks granmammy eyez a white boy." she whips his azz and sits him up on her lap. She says mama whipped your azz daddy whipped your azz I gave yoou a whipn what have yu learned? He says"I only been white 5 minutes and I can't stand you niggas!"

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

tic toc, bigdaddy. tic freakin toc. can't wait for payday

skoalclasic
    skoalclasic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4723

ahaha agreed. big daddy biggest wanna be on this site

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Mods didn't want court transcripts or links to it posted here. Bigdaddy got so upset that I have him cold busted he said he was going to murder me. That was over a year ago. Still waiting on the geriatric pedo to drive from Riverside to Vegas and give it a go.
    I asked him about it and he reported me to mods and then sent me a private message that he was gonna sue me and then kick my ass. I laughed hysterically.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I asked him about it and he reported me to mods and then sent me a private message that he was gonna sue me and then kick my ass. I laughed hysterically.
    Your best SBR post, ever.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy
    You were convicted for molesting your grandkids.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    That would explain his anger issues

Pedophiles always hate getting caught
    Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I have heard QH is a pedophile and he is in a wheel chair.

Is this true?
    I can neither confirm nor deny, but I would guess yes by the tone of his posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    He copped a plea deal. Court transcripts are pretty gruesome. A real sick individual.
    Gotta say, we all come with some baggage and fall somewhere on the degenerate spectrum, but if what you say is true and can be proven, I strongly feel should ban HQ righr away

If I knew for certain what you are saying is true, I would never post here again as long as he was allowed to a part of this community. Theres honor amongst thieves and kids are off limits
    Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Word up i agree

if this is true, please perma ban

But you can’t tell if grits is serious.
    So this is how you guys entertain yourselves? Make up the worst thing you can think of about someone because you don't like them or their picks? You should all be made into a human centipede with Grits at the back

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Today, 08:01 AM
    vitterdSBR Hall of Famer

This message is hidden because vitterd is on your ignore list.

View Post

Get back in your cage in Politics & Economics before you lose your last forum out

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    ....So this is how you guys entertain yourselves? Make up the worst thing you can think of about someone because you don't like them or their picks? You should all be made into a human centipede with Grits at the back
    The disdain for BigDaddyQH has little to do with his picks, that's just a rallying point.

You see, Dlow, BigDaddyQH is a fukkin asshole to everyone who posts at SBR. He admits to murder, routinely, and threatens every poster like he some kind of internet tough guy thug.

I have to say, BigDaddyQH may have brought even this thread's terrible behavior upon himself.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    The disdain for BigDaddyQH has little to do with his picks, that's just a rallying point.

You see, Dlow, BigDaddyQH is a fukkin asshole to everyone who posts at SBR. He admits to murder, routinely, and threatens every poster like he some kind of internet tough guy thug.

I have to say, BigDaddyQH may have brought even this thread's terrible behavior upon himself.

A perfect example of the stupidity that reins in here. First, NO ONE in here will admit that I could easily bury their arse if we ever got into it physically. They will never admit to that because they are nothing more than little boys trying to hide behind mommy's apron strings. They all know it. They also know that I have more money than they will ever see. That means EVER. Third, they cannot stand the fact that I call these Chicken s**ts out for air betting. I call them out over and over again and they cannot stand the truth. Next, I have NEVER admitted to murdering anyone. Have I killed people? Yes, but there is a huge difference between taking someone out legally and murder. Now I really do not need to listen to you arseholes anymore, so feel free to post away. By the way, I am NOT nor have never been a ped. Some sorry ass minority started that rumor. It is not true. But what do you expect from people like him?

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

Hey BigDaddy if you ever want to gain respect from anyone, you have to change your behavior. First stop calling people names (usually not deserved). Secondly, start a picks thread. I'm not talking about those chalk ML picks but ATS and o/u picks. You will gain followers and respect from the entire community. I have seen you make solid picks and know you can do this. Put an end to all this animosity

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

They also know that I have more money than they will ever see. That means EVER.
    I'm just curious why a man that makes more money than we will ever see just bets $0.36 a hand at poker??

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

A perfect example of the stupidity that reins in here. First, NO ONE in here will admit that I could easily bury their arse if we ever got into it physically. They will never admit to that because they are nothing more than little boys trying to hide behind mommy's apron strings. They all know it. They also know that I have more money than they will ever see. That means EVER. Third, they cannot stand the fact that I call these Chicken s**ts out for air betting. I call them out over and over again and they cannot stand the truth. Next, I have NEVER admitted to murdering anyone. Have I killed people? Yes, but there is a huge difference between taking someone out legally and murder. Now I really do not need to listen to you arseholes anymore, so feel free to post away. By the way, I am NOT nor have never been a ped. Some sorry ass minority started that rumor. It is not true. But what do you expect from people like him?

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

Got off topic here if this guy is really good to fade he should be admired and respected

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

So this big daddy something or other is hated, but ya'll keep on acknowledging him and stroking his ego and fueling his fire? He types words on a computer that don't impact your reality. Ignore his posts, don't comment, and he is gone. People love drama, fake or real - just admit it.

skoalclasic
    skoalclasic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4723

this bum claims hes got boat loads of money. yet he only wagers 100 dollar games.. most likely air too

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    tic toc, bigdaddy. tic freakin toc. can't wait for payday
    High entertainment. I've got nothing against BigDaddy but have seen him play a smarter than thou card on here ALL THE TIME yet I've never seen a winning picks thread. Seems like the above-average joe who is above average because he can follow the games well, but lacks the true talent of putting together the analysis to make winning wagers.

Sorta like the guys that talk about cover-2 and the "RPO" but when it comes down to crunch time, come up empty in the only analysis that matters. Only a few of us are special so it's no biggie. Most pro players and even coaches are absolutely horrid pickers --- the occasional coach and QB are decent. Golic could probably still whoop my ass but he was never a better athlete than I, nor a better 'capper, just a bigger man. His son proves it, soy boy leftist snot to boot

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

There is no excuse for you clowns. The fact is simple. You are nothing more than mama's boys, too afraid to put your money where your mouth is. Now you are more than willing to put your Monopoly Money where your mouth is and hope that you will not have to pay for your stupidity. I have never seen so many people afraid of getting their tails kicked like you little girls. Now there are some people in here who actually make a good effort to pick winners based on what you believe is good solid info. Nothing wrong with that. But the vast majority of you do not even wager. You just shoot your mouth off. You guys are failures in life. No reason to be any different in here. Your ignorance is only exceeded by your stupidity. Nothing but a bunch of JJ's in here. LOSERS!!

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Is there a fade going on, or do you bet still, Daddy? Let's have some fun, I wanna see you shut Chili up if he's wrong.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    Got off topic here if this guy is really good to fade he should be admired and respected

It's like the strange and awesomely curious fascination we have with Lang .. can't believe that someone could be so good, or that is, so bad in life on something for which they claim to be a mystical success.

First 123