El Terrible
    El Terrible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

Ha ha ha ha ha ....Phony f**ks

You stand for nothing, and you wonder why people think tyou're a joke

Last edited by El Terrible; 06-12-18 at 02:30 PM.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Wow! Shameful. Either have a belief or don't have a belief. Hypocrites.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

The hypocrisy runs deep on both sides. It’s pathetic.

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    The hypocrisy runs deep on both sides. It’s pathetic.
    I didn't have a problem with it then and I don't have a problem with it now- And I don't have a problem with Trump calling Kim jun whatever a "good guy" either- You don't go into a negotiation calling your oponant an evil dictator and expect to get anything-

But it's my understanding that Trump did'nt get anything.. Got played here according to people that know more than me, I guess we gave up verifiable things for unverifiable?

El Terrible

I do think Trump went over board with his effusive praise for one of the most murderous barberis dictators on earth... Could you imagine if Obama said 10% of what Trump said about this creep?

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by El Terrible View Post
    I do think Trump went over board with his effusive praise for one of the most murderous barberis dictators on earth... Could you imagine if Obama said 10% of what Trump said about this creep?

especially when juxtaposed against what trump and his adminstration just said about t
    Trudeau..."a special place in hell"?

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Republican Conservatives will cheer Douchebag Don on when he heeps praise on murderous dictators like Putin, Duterte, Rocket Man and others. Then he goes and bashes our long time allies like Canada who fight alongside our soldiers.....

What the Fuk is wrong with these Republicans??????????

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Republican Conservatives will cheer Douchebag Don on when he heeps praise on murderous dictators like Putin, Duterte, Rocket Man and others. Then he goes and bashes our long time allies like Canada who fight alongside our soldiers.....

How bout it? Australia too- Fought along side us in EVERY war

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

oh you mean the Canadian prime minister whos in love with the S. African President who's a confirmed racist

Nice of those great Canadians to put 270% tariffs on milk and 300% on butter....yeah carry on

El Terrible

This bastard has tortured and killed all of his political dissidents and people that just don't praise him enough (Trump would love to do that) and has committed millions of crimes against humanity, but this one really bugs me...

Tyrant Kim Jong-un Encourages North Koreans To Eat Dog Meat ... He proclaimed in order to give the meat more flavor, the dogs must be beaten to death or skinned alive. He believes that dog meat, known as “dangogi” in Korean, contains more vitamins than other animals. He also calls dog meat “stamina food”, which couldn’t be farther from the truth.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...ls-dog-8640223

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    oh you mean the Canadian prime minister whos in love with the S. African President who's a confirmed racist

Nice of those great Canadians to put 270% tariffs on milk and 300% on butter....yeah carry on

Trump respects Kim Jong-un because he pockets 93% of his countries GDP, thats Trumps dream come true

Last edited by El Terrible; 06-12-18 at 03:36 PM. Reason: None of your business

HockeyRocks

Hey Chump, There are more cows in Wisconsin than the whole country of Canada...The U.S has a 200M dairy surplus with Canada. Very little milk or butter comes into the States from Canada....

In the meantime keep cheering on Putin, Kim and Duterte like a good Communist Sympathizer does..

El Terrible

Hey Chump, There are more cows in Wisconsin than the whole country of Canada...The U.S has a 200M dairy surplus with Canada. Very little milk or butter comes into the States from Canada....

In the meantime keep cheering on Putin, Kim and Duterte like a good Communist Sympathizer does..
    Did he really just compare a tax on butter to Kim Jong-un's Crimes gainst humanity?
    Last edited by El Terrible; 06-12-18 at 04:16 PM.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

It’s always been this way in politics and in life for that matter. 🇺🇸

HockeyRocks

AT&T-Time Warner merger approved by judge.....

Another HUGE defeat for Douchebag Don for arrogant reasons only though...

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

im Sure there’s a march coming up the two of you can attend. Don’t forget to wear your nasty women t shirts & your vagina hats. Let’s talk more who #45 gets that Nobel Peace Prize. You know, the one Obama’ got for nothing.

El Terrible

im Sure there’s a march coming up the two of you can attend. Don’t forget to wear your nasty women t shirts & your vagina hats. Let’s talk more who #45 gets that Nobel Peace Prize. You know, the one Obama’ got for nothing.
    Yeah but...Obama did'nt have to get down on his knees to get his

The whole worlds watching...All the dictators in all the little countries in the world know now that all they gotta do is get Nukes and threaten to use them, and voila! Your on the world stage with the POTUS suckin your dik

Really...Just meeting with him is enough, all this effusive praise by Trump is completely unnecessary and sends the wrong message to the rest of the world

It's weak

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

I saw this live on TV last night and I laughed for a good 20 minutes. It's unreal the shit the left lets these fukks get away with. Pussies. Party leadership really needs to grow a fukking pair.

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    I saw this live on TV last night and I laughed for a good 20 minutes. It's unreal the shit the left lets these fukks get away with. Pussies. Party leadership really needs to grow a fukking pair.
    There is some truth to that... I personally tweeted Pelosi and company and told them to get the F outta here... If it weren't for them Bernie Sanders would be President now
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheSchafe

HockeyRocks

Latest reports say Michael Cohen is ready to FLIP and cooperate with the FEDS...His info will hit the WH, family members, staffers and the rest of the swampy people that hang around Doucehbag Don.....

El Terrible

Latest reports say Michael Cohen is ready to FLIP and cooperate with the FEDS...His info will hit the WH, family members, staffers and the rest of the swampy people that hang around Doucehbag Don.....

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Funny how they have CRS when it pertains to their boy, but you can bet anyone from the Obama admin or Hillary they
    can remember.

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Funny how they have CRS when it pertains to their boy, but you can bet anyone from the Obama admin or Hillary they
    can remember.
    Some birdbrain here the other day posted that he's "The greatest businessman ever!".
    His followers are starting to sound like him.

http://gawker.com/a-complete-list-of...ers-1764151188

I wouldn't be surprised if one day soon Trump claims he shot at 18 at Trump National.

HockeyRocks

Well Well, perhaps Franklin Graham is having 2nd thoughts about Douchebag Don. Up until today he never ever once would be critical anything Douchebag Don has done..

Today, however, he was highly critical of Douchebag's administration and said it was a "disgrace that the administration is "Ripping Apart" families at the border and i don't support that bone bit." The walls are closing in on Doucehbag Don and i don't mean the wall that will NEVER be built on the border..

john hardesty
    john hardesty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

The Qin Dynasty first to use Chrome.

The Qin Dynasty had the greatest archers in history, their arrowheads were dipped in some chrome base material, archaeologists dug up Qin's Terracotta Army and found all the arrowheads and bows still looking like brand new!