unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Your brother took your car to go get beer cause you came over without beer. It happened at Safeway parking lot
    Tony this is pussy shit. I anticipated better from you.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I live in small town America. Away from pussy libs who hate cops, guns, and every other freedom we have left. If no one sees it then you pay for it. Small price to pay, I guess, not to see liberal "pussy" America.
    Those pussy libs probably would of gone in and found you or left a note because they care about the fellow person. Good thing you have your gun, your policeman report and now a higher insurance rate. Merica

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Those pussy libs probably would of gone in and found you or left a note because they care about the fellow person. Good thing you have your gun, your policeman report and now a higher insurance rate. Merica
    You mean the people who voted Sanders? I would have already paid my share back right?

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

You mean the people who voted Sanders? I would have already paid my share back right?
    I don’t know who your “pussy libs” were that you were referencing. There’s trade offs to everything in life. It’s just a matter of which is more important. A dented car for you is low on the list.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I don’t know who your “pussy libs” were that you were referencing. There’s trade offs to everything in life. It’s just a matter of which is more important. A dented car for you is low on the list.
    There are trade off in life, you are 100% right about that sir. The only difference between you and me are the trade offs we are willing to make.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

He hit your car in a driveway? Shit, how the hell?

Feeling for you Unde, fawk.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

we want pictures man!!!

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

and that sucks... how come you didn't hear?

I always come out or peep out of the window if I hear a weird stump... you never know... and my house is in a one way street so fukkers pretty useless backing out on reverse... most do a U turn lol... waiting a fukker to hit one of our cars and try and bail... fukkin get him out of the car with baseball bat

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

I live in small town America. Away from pussy libs who hate cops, guns, and every other freedom we have left. If no one sees it then you pay for it. Small price to pay, I guess, not to see liberal "pussy" America.
    Security cameras only used by Liberal pussies?!?

They have America well divided if it has come down that far to us and them issues.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

You deserved it

First 12