JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Back to topic... Gaming...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    If you're a fat slob playing video games, then yeah you're a loser. You should be outside working out. If you are in shape, and play video games because you have nothing else to do - then it's just called having a hobby.
    Lol. Interesting take. I'd say if you a fat slob you a loser whether ya play video games or not!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Can somebody send me an Xbox

2daBank

Wish I could play more than I do. Back in the ps2 days I was always ranked in top 500 or so in madden. Havnt invested the time in madden in a long time, just play my nephews or friends every now and again these days.

This 1st season I havnt invested any time in MLB the show, love that game and typically stay ranked in top 100. Been so busy this year I havnt even bought the new one yet, starting to miss it now that I'm talking bout, maybe I'll get rained out one day this week and go buy it!!! Lol

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13510

Depends. Do you play 5-10 hours a week? If so, I see no problem with it. If you play 30+ hours a week like majority of my 25-30 year old friends then yes you are a loser. Everyone is so hooked on this Fortnite shit nobody wants to go out.

Tried seeing what one of my buddies was doing last week I figured Id bring some wings and beer over and watch some NBA and hes like okay sure my buddy Matt and I are gonna play some Fortnite. Matt lives 2 doors down from him. They were playing effing video games 500 feet away from each other. These guys don't even try getting any pu55y they rather play these damn video games. I play old Call of Duty games and maybe Madden/NBA twice a week for a couple hours. Never more than that.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

But playing high in the teens was so much fun

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Depends. Do you play 5-10 hours a week? If so, I see no problem with it. If you play 30+ hours a week like majority of my 25-30 year old friends then yes you are a loser. Everyone is so hooked on this Fortnite shit nobody wants to go out.

Tried seeing what one of my buddies was doing last week I figured Id bring some wings and beer over and watch some NBA and hes like okay sure my buddy Matt and I are gonna play some Fortnite. Matt lives 2 doors down from him. They were playing effing video games 500 feet away from each other. These guys don't even try getting any pu55y they rather play these damn video games. I play old Call of Duty games and maybe Madden/NBA twice a week for a couple hours. Never more than that.
    Lmao. Yea that bad, when video games override pussy you might have a problem!!

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3436

Playing video games is probably irrelevant for most people.

I'll tell you a couple ways how to spot losers both on SBR and in real life.
    1. They lie CONSTANTLY. They lie so often that they forget what their initial lies were and what they were trying to conceal. It's not uncommon to hear them tell 2 contradicting lies.

2. They frequently insult people and it's often for little to no reason... and it might be for something as trivial as playing video games.

These are just 2 that stand out to me... If you know any people like this in real life or on SBR my advice is to try to avoid them completely.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

not sure about this issue as I could give a fuk about video games, but there is no question that the "L" word applies in this scenario:

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Really? Then why you always hate'n on the Trumpster? You also think everyone is prejudice and you also think you are a black man with roots which you are not.. ...

Kraken stop story telling on SBR, keep it real buddy!!!

I did bite by the way ..
    I said the day that hilary announced she was running I would never again vote for a Clinton or Bush. I explicitly stated many times I wouldn’t vote for Hilary and I have stated many times that I voted for Trump but ppl rarely remember those posts.

I don’t believe the presidency should be a family affair. I hate what the Trump administration is doing to the environment but otherwise he’s doing good. Look at what people are giving him a hard time about these days, it’s russia and stormy, it’s not what he’s done since taking office. He’s done good except with the environment but nobody is perfect

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Cool me too, what's your name?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I said the day that hilary announced she was running I would never again vote for a Clinton or Bush. I explicitly stated many times I wouldn’t vote for Hilary and I have stated many times that I voted for Trump but ppl rarely remember those posts.

I don’t believe the presidency should be a family affair. I hate what the Trump administration is doing to the environment but otherwise he’s doing good. Look at what people are giving him a hard time about these days, it’s russia and stormy, it’s not what he’s done since taking office. He’s done good except with the environment but nobody is perfect

There is hope yet for you Kraken..

Trump had to cut regulations to stimulate Manufacturing and business confidence and growth. Created jobs.. I don't think the environment is taking a beating either from any single one thing Trump did with his executive orders here in the US ..

China and other 3rd world Countries are the big polluters not the US...

Yes it is kinda silly that all the Democrats and Trump haters talk about is Trump/Russia collusion and Stormy Daniels. That tells you right there Trump is doing a good job... It should really be embarrassing for News Networks like CNN and MSNBC to continue to regurgitate that crap daily and call it breaking news...

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    Said by somone posting on the internet.
    I mostly browse/post on here while watching sports or managing my financial life. My life doesn't revolve around it.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

penetrate man, I wish I had 30 hours of free time....to do anything.

First 12