Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

vermilion parish-"get your fat ass off the floor, stop resisting", Teacher of Year!

driven through this place many times (vermilion parish) on my way to either 1. party or 2. gamble my ass off in new orleans; and now have a whole new respect for the place....

a mouthy "teacher of the year" started rabble-rousing with some bullshit talk about a raise for teachers since her f'n class size had gone up from 22-29 students, and her fat ass hadn't gotten a raise.....

school board went kendrick lamar on her and told her in no certain terms, "be humble, bitch, sit down!!!" and summoned a bbc officer to handle the heavy weight should she persist....

like most women in the current atmosphere of "women can do no wrong" and "all men now owe women everything, and I mean f'n everything", the woman persisted as if she was f'n reese witherspoon trying out for a new academy award winning role.....

bad decision.....

this is f'n vermilion parish, louisianna, bitch, not f'n Hollywood and Vine.... and that's a f'n black local cop asking you to leave, not some pussy like terry crews calling on adam sandler to save him from a mollied-up white movie producer/agent half his size who's "grabbin' his junk."

this video unfolds:

dammit, diggity, I too was waiting for the fatone's to fall out, but unfortunately that was her f'n gut.....

now the school board is catchin shit..... BULLSHIT!

WE HAVE ORDER in our society for a reason.... women, I know you think the world is now officially yours, but check your fat ass attitudes at the door, especially if you're down in tha bayou.....

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

How is tt's sister going to try telling him that she is way smaller than the cop?

Auto Donk

HEIGHT, not weight, reference, clearly.....

brother was lean....

her backfat alone weighed almost as much as half of him.....

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

In all seriousness though, good educators are grossly underpaid. I'm so proud of my girl and sister for the work they do as educators in our after school non profit. Heading into our 5th year and it has been more successful than I had hoped. 3 kids in the past 2 years from truly shitty home environments have gotten accepted to good colleges with some scholarships. Fortunately for us and these kids, we have a very strong local support system that likes what we do and is picking up tuition along with room and board for these kids.

I wish I didn't have so much on my plate with the mj businesses because I really enjoy working with the kids.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

The problem in education is not teachers. The overwhelming majority of them are great and are underpaid. From my recent experiences the administration in school districts are the problem. They are lazy, do nothing and undermine the teachers. Their only concern is appeasing crazy parents.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    In all seriousness though, good educators are grossly underpaid.
    I saw a cartoon years ago. Some tall black dudes were playing basketball on the playground and a limo drove by. One of the dudes says, "I'm out here busting my butt every day and there goes another millionaire Teacher!"

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

He should have shot her. It looked like she was reaching for a weapon at one point.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Black man and a fat white chick, can’t believe a fukk scene didn’t break out

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Drama queen

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    guarantee she rubbed a few out once she made bail and got back into her snuggy at the house, fantasizing about that very thing....

probably even rubbed one of those chocolate covered dove bars she was grazing on across her clit a few times.....

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    In all seriousness though, good educators are grossly underpaid. I'm so proud of my girl and sister for the work they do as educators in our after school non profit. Heading into our 5th year and it has been more successful than I had hoped. 3 kids in the past 2 years from truly shitty home environments have gotten accepted to good colleges with some scholarships. Fortunately for us and these kids, we have a very strong local support system that likes what we do and is picking up tuition along with room and board for these kids.

I wish I didn't have so much on my plate with the mj businesses because I really enjoy working with the kids.