Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    I noticed an error one day in the 1st thread and he shrugged it off saying it all evens out and refused to correct it, I think that was a few months ago
    It must not of been you then, I forgot who it was, but they were more aggressive with him saying his record was not right and he refused to fix it. Oh well, good job.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

You guys have to understand, BG is a good ol chap from Boston or uh Cambridge. That whole ben Affleck matt Damon catholic pragmatic approach is in their bones

Most educated or intelligent minds would tend to agree with most of what you say BG but accepting differing outlooks is not part of that culture. Just ask Harvard and MIT

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Another clown? Look at yourself for a minute. How many threads have you made on this now? Averaging about 1.5 a day I would say. That is after both made threads addressing their mistakes. Now you want them to checkin with you before they post things? Maybe SBR can adopt a probation program and give you the job since you are so concerned about these serious matters.
    Maybe I'll make more if that's what the masses want. Is that what your hinting at, your truth is demented and turned upside down.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    It must not of been you then, I forgot who it was, but they were more aggressive with him saying his record was not right and he refused to fix it. Oh well, good job.
    Yeah, that's what happened with me but maybe someone else did too

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    You guys have to understand, BG is a good ol chap from Boston or uh Cambridge. That whole ben Affleck matt Damon catholic pragmatic approach is in their bones

Most educated or intelligent minds would tend to agree with most of what you say BG but accepting differing outlooks is not part of that culture. Just ask Harvard and MIT
    Well when in the school yard one has to dumb it down to talk to the children. What the hell did I just say? 🤔

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Well when in the school yard one has to dumb it down to talk to the children. What the hell did I just say? 🤔
    I think you meant to say yard but it sounded yeaahd

Bostongambler

I think you meant to say yard but it sounded yeaahd
    Oh yes, it is quite funny I must attest. I always scream out " hard 8" while playing craps in Vegas only to hear someone say " where the penetrate are you from".
    Points Awarded:

shadymcgrady gave Bostongambler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Most educated or intelligent people that ask for an apology don't go on a witch hunt after they get one. Or do the educated folks continue to kick people while they are down over there in Boston?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hawd ate!!!

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Most educated or intelligent people that ask for an apology don't go on a witch hunt after they get one. Or do the educated folks continue to kick people while they are down over there in Boston?
    Did philly apologize??? I must of missed it. You couldn't be referring to his " Don't be like me post".

No one is kicking anyone while they are down. Put your big boy pants on and come to your senses.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

SBR gangwars. I like it.

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    SBR gangwars. I like it.

Elon; Age?
    Sex?
    And location please.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Did philly apologize??? I must of missed it. You couldn't be referring to his " Don't be like me post".

No one is kicking anyone while they are down. Put your big boy pants on and come to your senses.
    You have been around here long enough to know how philly is. That was him apologizing in his own way. He wasn't direct like funny but, never the less, he did admit what he did.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thread moved... I wonder why?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

and JJ just admitted, finally, in another thread that he stole this photo from a certain other well-endowed sbr member's webpage, and that this is not actually him in the photo:

tho many of us suspected as much from the other evidence on the site, it's good to see JJ cleared his conscience on the matter:

Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-31-17 at 09:11 AM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Lots of people made posts in his main thread and his other threads about tailing him, and he engaged in conversations about it with them.
    Shows how serious I take SBR. I pay attention to Donks drug fueled debauchery stories because iron sharpens iron, these days that’s about it
    Last edited by The Kraken; 10-31-17 at 09:23 AM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

so much outrage on this forum.....

reminds me of this screaming, painted-up jerkwad snyder.....

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    so much outrage on this forum.....

reminds me of this screaming, painted-up jerkwad snyder.....

Hey Donk, PASS THE CARROTS, PLEASE

First 12