Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

The Moon. Do you really think they went there and back

I doubt it.

Do you?

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3621

Not this again. I was 12 years old in the summer of 1969. It wasn't the Stone Age. We had telescopes and actually witnessed the Apollo missions as they traveled to and from the moon. People were tuned to the TV 24/7. It was very exciting times.

The question you should be asking is why we never went back. Why?

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    The question you should be asking is why we never went back. Why?
    Good question.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

I think we did . But a lot think they faked it at the Meteor Crater in Arizona. I have been there several times interesting to see. NASA does training there. One thing that is a good question is why in the films is the flag blowing if there is no wind on the moon?

If you want a nice trip you can drive and see the Meteor Crater then go to the petrified Forest. Maybe stay in Snowflake on Route 66. That is also where Travis Walton lives and did when he was abducted by Aliens which is what the movie Fire In The Sky is based on.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

we never went back because we never went there in the first place. there is no way they could have done this with 1960's technology. the radioactive belt would have burnt them to a crisp. oh, they launched the space ship or rocket or whatever it was, so you could have followed it with a telescope. but all it did was circle the globe about 2 inches above where today's satellites are until it was time to pretend to come back from there. you can read all about it by googling fake moon landing conspiracy theories. with computers not even as powerful as a pocket calculator how was this done. they've killed off most of the people who knew the truth. how in the world did they descend from the space ship and land successfully and return to the space ship without a mishap. why is the video so grainy and why did they do it on a saturday morning at 3 am when practically no one was even awake at that time. why did the flag flap when there is no wind up there. why is there no indented ground where the probe supposedly landed. why are there shadows when there is no sun. it was filmed in area 51 in nevada where no one is allowed to be. why has no other country done it 50 years later. yes, we have sent a rocket to the moon but without astronauts which explains debris that has been seen up there. you cannot possibly believe that this went down 3 times without any glitches.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Of course not.

TheGoldenGoose

The American Flag was stiff because it had a hard wire hanging out horizontally from the top of the flag staff. They knew there was no atmosphere on the moon surface and provided the hard wire accordingly.

What no "glitches" are you talking about? You telling us Apollo 13 was a hoax?

Six Moon Landings in total. Apollos 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17.

I lived through it all and you'll never convince me "it never happened". Hogwash.

jtoler

The American Flag was stiff because it had a hard wire hanging out horizontally from the top of the flag staff. They knew there was no atmosphere on the moon surface and provided the hard wire accordingly.

I lived through it all and you'll never convince me "it never happened". Hogwash.
    Lol, common sense says it didnt happen, but there is tons of evidence it didnt happen also. And if you know real history and know the players involved and their affiliations then you know without a doubt it didnt happen.

unusialsusp5

sure, 6 moon landings in the late 60's and early 70's and it all went down without any issues. how exactly did you live through it all. strange, they never really publicized it when it was allegedly happening. something that phenomenal should have been a worldwide viewing event. but it was downplayed as a common occurrence. nothing to see here we have done this before was the theme as i remember. they made it sound and look boring so no one would pay attention to this. then all of a sudden they decided not to do it anymore. that makes zero sense. they said oh it costs too much. you would think the russians or chinese would have attempted it to upstage us but they knew it is impossible to go there. and what do you mean about the flag being stiff. it flapped, everyone saw that. yes, sad to say apollo 13 was a hoax.

TheGoldenGoose

Well, maybe "YOU KNOW" history.

I LIVED IT AND THEREFORE "KNOW IT BETTER".

LOL you little PUNK.

TheGoldenGoose

Answer the REAL QUESTION, "Why have we never returned to the Moon?"

This is where you punks are truly clueless.

jtoler

And dont forget this puppy, explain how this "phone call" was made.

jtoler

Well, maybe "YOU KNOW" history.

I LIVED IT AND THEREFORE "KNOW IT BETTER".

LOL you little PUNK.
    What does "I lived through it" mean? We've all lived through alot of fake things that most still think are real.

TheGoldenGoose

As for the Russians, try actually studying some history, they launched a probe weeks before Apollo 11 in an attempt to upstage the Americans. It was to land on the moon's surface and return rock and soil samples. It failed.

TheGoldenGoose

jtoler: How old are you? I'm guessing 22. You haven't lived through or seen SH!T.

jtoler

jtoler: How old are you? I'm guessing 22. You haven't lived through or seen SH!T.
    Try me. You gonna answer the question? How was that phone call made?

unusialsusp5

he's older than that and i'm older than you. you cannot explain how you "lived through it". were you employed at nasa or more than likely you just believed what you were told. why are you so convinced that it happened. undoubtedly you watched that halfway decent movie apollo 13. it was well written and acted but it was fiction. just because you happened to be alive when this fraud was perpetuated doesn't authenticate it. i was suspicious from day one on this, not that i'm an authority but steering a space ship through radioactive asteroid belts 6 times back and forth without incident seems remarkable to say the least.

TheGoldenGoose

The actual evidence. The Lunar Rocks.

I'm finished here but will leave you with the final actual evidence. Do some actual research and find out even more than the following...Any geoscientist (and there have been thousands from all over the world) who has studied lunar samples knows that anyone who thinks the Apollo lunar samples were created on Earth as part of government conspiracy doesn't know much about rocks. The Apollo samples are just too good. They tell a self-consistent story with a complexly interwoven plot that's better than any story any conspirator could have conceived. I've studied lunar rocks and soils for 45+ years and I couldn't make even a poor imitation of a lunar breccia, lunar soil, or a mare basalt in the lab. And with all due respect to my clever colleagues in government labs, no one in "the Government" could do it either, even now that we know what lunar rocks are like. Lunar samples show evidence of formation in an extremely dry environment with essentially no free oxygen and little gravity. Some have impact craters on the surface and many display evidence for a suite of unanticipated and complicated effects associated with large and small meteorite impacts. Lunar rocks and soil contain gases (hydrogen, helium, nitrogen, neon, argon, krypton, and xenon) derived from the solar wind with isotope ratios different than Earth forms of the same gases. They contain crystal damage from cosmic rays. Lunar igneous rocks have crystallization ages, determined by techniques involving radioisotopes, that are older than any known Earth rocks. (Anyone who figures out how to fake that is worthy of a Nobel Prize.) It was easier and cheaper to go to the Moon and bring back some rocks than it would have been to create all these fascinating features on Earth. [After writing these words I learned that virtually the same sentiments had already been expressed by some of my lunar sample colleagues.]

Ta-Ta and Good Evening All.
    Last edited by TheGoldenGoose; 05-20-17 at 11:17 PM.

jtoler

^^^Funny stuff, Ill take it youre just trolling.

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    ^^^Funny stuff, Ill take it youre just trolling.
    we're all non-pro's for various reasons but this golden goose guy takes the cake as the as the most blatant idiot i've ever encountered on here. he's studied lunar rocks and soils for not 45 years but 45+ years. he throws in a superman kryptonite reference for good measure. he gets together with lunar sample colleagues on a regular basis and yet he posts on here. have to admit he's marginally entertaining.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave unusialsusp5 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    we're all non-pro's for various reasons but this golden goose guy takes the cake as the as the most blatant idiot i've ever encountered on here. he's studied lunar rocks and soils for not 45 years but 45+ years. he throws in a superman kryptonite reference for good measure. he gets together with lunar sample colleagues on a regular basis and yet he posts on here. have to admit he's marginally entertaining.
    oh man...almost spilled my coffee here

jtoler

The actual evidence. The Lunar Rocks.

I'm finished here but will leave you with the final actual evidence. Do some actual research and find out even more than the following...Any geoscientist (and there have been thousands from all over the world) who has studied lunar samples knows that anyone who thinks the Apollo lunar samples were created on Earth as part of government conspiracy doesn't know much about rocks. The Apollo samples are just too good. They tell a self-consistent story with a complexly interwoven plot that's better than any story any conspirator could have conceived. I've studied lunar rocks and soils for 45+ years and I couldn't make even a poor imitation of a lunar breccia, lunar soil, or a mare basalt in the lab. And with all due respect to my clever colleagues in government labs, no one in "the Government" could do it either, even now that we know what lunar rocks are like. Lunar samples show evidence of formation in an extremely dry environment with essentially no free oxygen and little gravity. Some have impact craters on the surface and many display evidence for a suite of unanticipated and complicated effects associated with large and small meteorite impacts. Lunar rocks and soil contain gases (hydrogen, helium, nitrogen, neon, argon, krypton, and xenon) derived from the solar wind with isotope ratios different than Earth forms of the same gases. They contain crystal damage from cosmic rays. Lunar igneous rocks have crystallization ages, determined by techniques involving radioisotopes, that are older than any known Earth rocks. (Anyone who figures out how to fake that is worthy of a Nobel Prize.) It was easier and cheaper to go to the Moon and bring back some rocks than it would have been to create all these fascinating features on Earth. [After writing these words I learned that virtually the same sentiments had already been expressed by some of my lunar sample colleagues.]

Ta-Ta and Good Evening All.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/scie...n-is-fake.html

'Moon rock' given to Holland by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin is fake

A moon rock given to the Dutch prime minister by Apollo 11 astronauts in 1969 has turned out to be a fake.

A piece of moon rock was given during a goodwill tour by the three apollo 11 astronauts.

Curators at Amsterdam's Rijksmuseum, where the rock has attracted tens of thousands of visitors each year, discovered that the "lunar rock", valued at £308,000, was in fact petrified wood.

Xandra van Gelder, who oversaw the investigation, said the museum would continue to keep the stone as a curiosity.

"It's a good story, with some questions that are still unanswered," she said. "We can laugh about it."

The rock was given to Willem Drees, a former Dutch leader, during a global tour by Neil Armstrong, Michael Collins and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin following their moon mission 50 years ago.

J. William Middendorf, the former American ambassador to the Netherlands, made the presentation to Mr Drees and the rock was then donated to the Rijksmuseum after his death in 1988.

"I do remember that Drees was very interested in the little piece of stone. But that it's not real, I don't know anything about that," Mr Middendorf said.
    Nasa gave moon rocks to more than 100 countries following lunar missions in 1969 and the 1970s.
    The United States Embassy in The Hague is carrying out an investigation into the affair.
    Researchers Amsterdam's Free University were able to tell at a glance that the rock was unlikely to be from the moon, a conclusion that was borne out by tests.
    "It's a nondescript, pretty-much-worthless stone," said Frank Beunk, a geologist involved in the investigation.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol of course jtoler thinks it's a conspiracy.

They passed out rocks to 50 states and 100+ countries, if they were fake it would be the dumbest conspiracy ever. Run a con then pass out evidence it was a con to 150+ entities around the world... no, that did not happen obviously.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol of course jtoler thinks it's a conspiracy.

They passed out rocks to 50 states and 100+ countries, if they were fake it would be the dumbest conspiracy ever. Run a con then pass out evidence it was a con to 150+ entities around the world... no, that did not happen obviously.
    No it wouldnt be stupid. Again youve said nothing. Funny how about the same time Antarctic Treaty came about also. Maybe instead of delving there they tried to focus everyone's attention upwards, just a thought. You got tons of countries who can "agree" to keep people out of an area but supposedly they cant agree on anything when it comes to not going to war and killing millions of people, that makes alot of sense.

Snowball

As for the Russians, try actually studying some history, they launched a probe weeks before Apollo 11 in an attempt to upstage the Americans. It was to land on the moon's surface and return rock and soil samples. It failed.
    Golden goose, the Soviets Luna missions sent unmanned probes
    successfully starting in 1970. This is what the American establishment was
    trying to upstage. The Soviet and American space programs were
    similar in their abilities. Both sent exploration probes to Venus in the 60s.
    It is almost as ridiculous to believe that the Soviets could not have developed
    the same manned mission, especially by the 1970s and therefore did not send a
    manned mission to the moon all the way up to their dissolution many years later
    because we were so much more advanced than they were. It's not true.
    Just like the JFK assassination tale is not true and the 9/11 official version is a lie.

A 12-year old watching television did not "live through it", all you know is the hype
    and the footage they wanted you to see. Just like everyone else. I have the promotion
    books from 1969 and other space books from the Kennedy years from my uncle, I've seen
    all the same footage you have.

I was an infant when it happened. As a maturing child in the 1970s I heard adults
    openly talk about why there was not more things to watch about the subsequent missions.
    There was an unspoken suspicion that we should be seeing more about it all.
    Then by the 1980s the space shuttle seemed like a giant letdown
    because it was nothing more than a dressed-up cargo plane.

There have been many books written about how they could have faked the missions.
    One of the best is called Wagging the Moon Doggie and the author died young.
    I'm sure you've heard of Gus Grissom and his probable murder.
    He said there was no way they were going to make it to the moon.

It is surely not outside the realm of possibility that the selected astronauts swore oaths of
    secrecy for national security, considering the masonic symbolism in NASA. They all acted
    strangely. They seem like people hiding something. NASA said they taped over it.
    The space agency says it probably deleted the original footage in the 1970s and 80s,
    when it had a tape shortage and needed to reuse them.

Last edited by Snowball; 05-21-17 at 10:19 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

brooks85

No it wouldnt be stupid. Again youve said nothing. Funny how about the same time Antarctic Treaty came about also. Maybe instead of delving there they tried to focus everyone's attention upwards, just a thought. You got tons of countries who can "agree" to keep people out of an area but supposedly they cant agree on anything when it comes to not going to war and killing millions of people, that makes alot of sense.
    yes it would, keep embarrassing yourself tho. Your game theory skills are truly dismal.

again, no chance they would send out 150+ fake pieces to prove they didn't go to the Moon. Don't be foolish.

jtoler

yes it would, keep embarrassing yourself tho. Your game theory skills are truly dismal.

again, no chance they would send out 150+ fake pieces to prove they didn't go to the Moon. Don't be foolish.
    Why not? Who would know the difference?

brooks85

Why not? Who would know the difference?
    because that would be a terrible idea if you're trying to run a con. The saying is it is not the crime, it's the coverup. Well, sending a 150+ pieces of evidence that proves you did the crime would be a terrible idea. You'd just keep the fakes stateside, behind glass and tell everyone to come look at see. You wouldn't send out 150+ knowing they are going to be tested over the years.

plus, they send out hundreds of samples each year to universities and research groups to study.

We went to the Moon.

jtoler

because that would be a terrible idea if you're trying to run a con. The saying is it is not the crime, it's the coverup. Well, sending a 150+ pieces of evidence that proves you did the crime would be a terrible idea. You'd just keep the fakes stateside, behind glass and tell everyone to come look at see. You wouldn't send out 150+ knowing they are going to be tested over the years.

plus, they send out hundreds of samples each year to universities and research groups to study.

We went to the Moon.
    So why was that one fake? Why were they shown fake images of earth holding up pieces of paper to distort shape? Its obvious it was done in a studio.

brooks85

So why was that one fake?

from most likely to least

1. It was stolen and replaced

2. It was lost and replace to save face

3. It was fake to begin with in which case you could go back to 1. It could have been stolen before it was even at the museum and replaced with a fake.

I'd say the oddest thing about the story is I can't seem to find any information or followup story about the fake in the museum. Pretty much every story is from the same year and appears to be no updates.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Golden goose, the Soviets Luna missions sent unmanned probes
    successfully starting in 1970. This is what the American establishment was
    trying to upstage. The Soviet and American space programs were
    similar in their abilities. Both sent exploration probes to Venus in the 60s.
    It is almost as ridiculous to believe that the Soviets could not have developed
    the same manned mission, especially by the 1970s and therefore did not send a
    manned mission to the moon all the way up to their dissolution many years later
    because we were so much more advanced than they were. It's not true.
    Just like the JFK assassination tale is not true and the 9/11 official version is a lie.

A 12-year old watching television did not "live through it", all you know is the hype
    and the footage they wanted you to see. Just like everyone else. I have the promotion
    books from 1969 and other space books from the Kennedy years from my uncle, I've seen
    all the same footage you have.

I was an infant when it happened. As a maturing child in the 1970s I heard adults
    openly talk about why there was not more things to watch about the subsequent missions.
    There was an unspoken suspicion that we should be seeing more about it all.
    Then by the 1980s the space shuttle seemed like a giant letdown
    because it was nothing more than a dressed-up cargo plane.

There have been many books written about how they could have faked the missions.
    One of the best is called Wagging the Moon Doggie and the author died young.
    I'm sure you've heard of Gus Grissom and his probable murder.
    He said there was no way they were going to make it to the moon.

It is surely not outside the realm of possibility that the selected astronauts swore oaths of
    secrecy for national security, considering the masonic symbolism in NASA. They all acted
    strangely. They seem like people hiding something. NASA said they taped over it.
    The space agency says it probably deleted the original footage in the 1970s and 80s,
    when it had a tape shortage and needed to reuse them.

That video is dumb. Armstrong was simply saying parrots are good at talking and bad at flying and the he is good at flying and bad at talking publicly. I am not sure how anyone can read anything more into it than that.

Snowball

Don't even bother talking about moon rocks. They are very fishy and similar to meteorites
    and rocks from the Earth. Many have been lost or obstructed from analysis. One presented
    by Apollo astronauts to the Dutch was discovered to be fake. Moon material had been collected
    as early as 1970 by unmanned missions.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    That video is dumb. Armstrong was simply saying parrots are good at talking and bad at flying and the he is good at flying and bad at talking publicly. I am not sure how anyone can read anything more into it than that.
    What ? Do you think it's normal for the "first man on the moon" to go into reclusive hiding then
    appear on a 25th Anniversary and get up there visibly shaken and sad, talking about how the only
    bird who can talk is a parrot and parrots don't fly very well, and of course parrots repeat what
    they are told when they talk. Then he goes on about future generations uncovering truth's protective
    layers (atmosphere, hello...).. I'm sorry but that is not normal.

NUTSonYAchin
    NUTSonYAchin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Biggest conspiracies:

1. Moon landing (the earth actually being flat). All the info is there. If you have an open mind the flat earth theory is way stronger than the globe theory. Or you can listen to NASA and believe that North America changes in size every year. This goes with the big bang evolution theory which is so retarded it doesn't even deserve to be acknowledged

(Once upon a time, there was infinite nothingness, and that nothingness became somethingness, and that somethingness became hot and exploded into a bunch of rocks. Some rocks were too cold. Some rocks were too hot. But earth was just right, just like Goldilocks and the 3 bears.)

2. Relationships and marriage. I'm 32 and going on facebook, all the girls I wanted to penetrate in high school are now more washed up than Brett Favre when the Bears ended his career. Most women look like Lena Dunham and think they're Scarlett Johansen, not to mention they can't cook and just want to marry and take half ur shit...or if not they just want to spend ur money.

3. College. College wasn't a scam decades ago, but now it's just a way for fake countries (corporations to get people in debt).
    Points Awarded:

unusialsusp5 gave NUTSonYAchin 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

1234 ... Last