Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

Just complained to CBS regarding sissy Colbert's disgraceful comments about Trump

This creepy weirdo is living his liberal fantasy (and trying to get back at all the bullies in his life) by spending huge chunks of his show debasing Trump. As you know he just sank deeper into the abyss, by claiming about Trump:
    "The only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin's rooster holster." (Colbert's fantasy no doubt) .

This hypocrite harangued Trump for about 10 minutes that night & O'Reilly a few weeks ago by accusing them of intolerance, racism, deception & every other critique you can hoist on your fellow man. He then basically calls Trump a "queer". This guy is the worst pos on TV & is abusing his position to the max. I emailed CBS letting them know that I won't be watching any of their programming until he's removed. I took that out of the liberal playbook.
    I think the same fate he wanted for O'Reilly & now Trump - awaits him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

can you imagine if he said that about Obama? He would be fired that day.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

good job you're a true patriot

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Im sure your email will be read and immediate action will be taken.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

I hope he stays.

The more crap liberals pull like this the more everyone sees their true colors.

They are some hateful people.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Lmaoo

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

#changethechannel

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

He's on CBS now? I had no idea. I guess I live in a cave.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Did you go to the store and grab some tampons and vagisil afterwards? Because you sure do sound like a little bitch.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectGrape View Post
    OMG... does anyone think the rusted on Trumptards that never stop posting about how liberals whine see the irony that they are by far the biggest cry babies ever seen?

Let's make laws to stop comedians mocking our comedic leader now!!!!!! MABA (he's Made America Bitches Again)

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    OMG... does anyone think the rusted on Trumptards that never stop posting about how liberals whine see the irony that they are by far the biggest cry babies ever seen?

Let's make laws to stop comedians mocking our comedic leader now!!!!!! MABA (he's Made America Bitches Again)
    lol the moron who has been beaten every step of they way against me still using trumptard. The best part is you don't realize every time you use it, I win. Every liberal saying it just proves their low IQ just as I have proven your low IQ many times. And you know I'm not "insulting" you. It's the truth.

DwightShrute

let's see if you can be honest here.

If Cobert said that about Obama, would you feel the exact same way AND do you believe Colbert would have lost his job or at minimum got suspended?

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

If Cobert said that about Obama, would you feel the exact same way AND do you believe Colbert would have lost his job or at minimum got suspended?
    You're not allowed to ask that

jtoler

No silly, but why would he. That would be like bashing Trump, aint gonna happen.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    No silly, but why would he. That would be like bashing Trump, aint gonna happen.
    exactly. You just made my point.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    You're not allowed to ask that
    This last 2 years especially, liberals and the msm have shown everyone what a bunch of hypocrites they are. How dishonest they are and they do not practice what they preach.

jtoler

exactly. You just made my point.
    No your point was that if he did he'd get suspended or fired and thats not true, yet it still holds why would he since like you he has an agenda.

DwightShrute

No your point was that if he did he'd get suspended or fired and thats not true, yet it still holds why would he since like you he has an agenda.
    how do you know its not true? You don't. I bet he would have. That was disgusting and embarrassing for normal people. You likely got aroused.

The latter part of your post makes no sense even more than usual

Optional

Honestly no difference.

But I have the advantage of not feeling personally involved enough to be offended for either of them I guess.

Hey, it was a surprisingly crude joke... but it's a late night show hosted by a comedian. I think it's supposed to be a little bit edgy.

Also, there is hardly ever a time I have thought a broadcaster (especially a comedian) should be suspended due to public outrage over comments. 1) penetrate the social justice warriors of this world and 2) I support 'almost' free speech and certainly the right to comment on any politician in any way any of us want.

jtoler

how do you know its not true? You don't. I bet he would have. That was disgusting and embarrassing for normal people. You likely got aroused.

The latter part of your post makes no sense even more than usual
    He's a comedian. Light night hosts joked on Bill Clinton hard and werent fired or suspended. Right wing radio and tv bash Obama daily, no suspension or firings. Funny how you esteem Trump or rather your ego.
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-06-17 at 12:28 PM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

can you imagine if he said that about Obama? He would be fired that day.
    100% True.

Guy wouldn't have a TV job for the rest of his life. Guy would be working for an AM Radio Station.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Finally listened to the Colbert rant. I've seen plenty of comedians over years poke fun at leaders and most would laugh, but this rant was distasteful and lacked any worthiness to be broadcast.

Optional

Hmm. Yeah, not hilarious but it sounds like the context is supposed to be a parody of Trump ranting against CBS rather than belly laugh funny at the words?

DwightShrute

He's a comedian. Light night hosts joked on Bill Clinton hard and werent fired or suspended. Right wing radio and tv bash Obama daily, no suspension or firings. Funny how you esteem Trump or rather your ego.
    dude, you're in denial. This is network TV and nothing was ever said about any president (or any person) like that ever before.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Finally listened to the Colbert rant. I've seen plenty of comedians over years poke fun at leaders and most would laugh, but this rant was distasteful and lacked any worthiness to be broadcast.
    reasonable people agree. Unreasonable or politically biased people will make up excuses for him simply because its against Trump.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-06-17 at 01:05 PM.

DwightShrute

Honestly no difference.

But I have the advantage of not feeling personally involved enough to be offended for either of them I guess.

Hey, it was a surprisingly crude joke... but it's a late night show hosted by a comedian. I think it's supposed to be a little bit edgy.

Also, there is hardly ever a time I have thought a broadcaster (especially a comedian) should be suspended due to public outrage over comments. 1) penetrate the social justice warriors of this world and 2) I support 'almost' free speech and certainly the right to comment on any politician in any way any of us want.
    there's a bug difference between a little edgy to what he did. If you can't see than too bad for you. My guess is that you do see it but you rather stick with the whole "I hate Trump" thing to show solidarity to your fellow liberals. Denying it will only prove it to be true.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

If it bothers you, just don't watch CBS. That's reasonable.

jtoler

dude, you're in denial. This is network TV and nothing was ever said about any president (or any person) like that ever before.
    Youre wrong about that, Bill Clinton jokes were rampant and vulgar. Youre just being a hypocrite. If such was said about Obama or any democrat there wouldnt be a peep from you which is why you cant blind take party followers seriously or anyone who doesnt stand up for something that isnt benefitting them. Everybody says they endorse free speech until they are offended, well thats hypocrisy. No different than when a comedian can tell a hundred jokes on stage about any and everything but a gay rights activist or animal activist hears a joke and goes on a crusade, but they didnt mind all the other denigrating jokes about other groups and subjects, they all laughed at those. You cant have it both ways.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by qwertvt View Post
    If it bothers you, just don't watch CBS. That's reasonable.
    I don't watch Colbert. I don't think he's funny and never thought he was. It doesn't bother me the slightest. Just voicing my opinion at what a vile classless person CBS decided to host their talk show and calling out the excuse makers. Johnny Carlson wouldn't do anything like that.

DwightShrute

Youre wrong about that, Bill Clinton jokes were rampant and vulgar. Youre just being a hypocrite. If such was said about Obama or any democrat there wouldnt be a peep from you which is why you cant blind take party followers seriously or anyone who doesnt stand up for something that isnt benefitting them. Everybody says they endorse free speech until they are offended, well thats hypocrisy. No different than when a comedian can tell a hundred jokes on stage about any and everything but a gay rights activist or animal activist hears a joke and goes on a crusade, but they didnt mind all the other denigrating jokes about other groups and subjects, they all laughed at those. You cant have it both ways.
    wrong again. Must be tiring. It has nothing to do with free speech. It has to do with standards and class. Nice try.

jtoler

wrong again. Must be tiring. It has nothing to do with free speech. It has to do with standards and class. Nice try.
    Where were those standards when Trump during his campaigning, wanting to ban an entire religion from the country, could go on and on with the things he's said. You did crusae against any of it. With that said I agree about the standard of language of tv, but its been an intended downward spiral since I was a kid, they used to not even say damn on non-cable television, now after a certain time you can hear any and everything under the sun.

DwightShrute

Where were those standards when Trump during his campaigning, wanting to ban an entire religion from the country, could go on and on with the things he's said. You did crusae against any of it. With that said I agree about the standard of language of tv, but its been an intended downward spiral since I was a kid, they used to not even say damn on non-cable television, now after a certain time you can hear any and everything under the sun.
    he's not trying to ban an entire religion. Geez. Many Muslims supported Trump. Millions of Hispanics voted for him. But you and wacko liberals keep spreading these false narratives. You can turn a blind eye from what's going in in Europe dude but I choose not to.

Optional

there's a bug difference between a little edgy to what he did. If you can't see than too bad for you. My guess is that you do see it but you rather stick with the whole "I hate Trump" thing to show solidarity to your fellow liberals. Denying it will only prove it to be true.
    "Denying it will only prove it to be true"

Check the vid and listen to the first line. Do you think it sounds like he was trying to parody Trump ranting about CBS or wanted the words to be funny?

Denying it will only prove it went over your head.

jtoler

he's not trying to ban an entire religion. Geez. Many Muslims supported Trump. Millions of Hispanics voted for him. But you and wacko liberals keep spreading these false narratives. You can turn a blind eye from what's going in in Europe dude but I choose not to.
    Well when you constantly call Michelle a man and bash Obama I dont see how you can be upset with Colbert.

12 Last