Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8812

Annoying Photo Trends.

Society isn't too bright these days. Even worse is the way people take pictures too. Here are a few examples of the more annoying photo trends going.

The Bathroom/Bedroom Mirror Selfie

Just like this douche bag, these photos just scream loser. Guy, girl. It doesn't matter. If you're too lazy to setup a timer, or have even 1 friend take a pic, don't bother.

The Hug Me Selfie

Normally used by fat chicks to hide how wide they really are. Another bad selfie trend. Unless you don't mind doing a bit of slump busting once in a while, be cautious of those pics.

Vacation Feet Photo

This is one of the worst trends going. Unless you have a foot fetish, nobody wants to see your cruddy feet, or care about your fake vacation. Whatever happened to the days of just sending a post card?

Other notable bad photos to list.

The Dashboard Selfie - Just watch the road idiot so you don't rear end me.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

most annoying of all:

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

The 3rd photo trend is chicks that want to show you that bikini bottom angle... but basically not giving you a full frontal of their BOX.

Clearly that's what they want to do anyways... so they should just snap a shot of their snatch.

If a dude is giving you a leg angle... that's 100% homo.