packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Quote Originally Posted by miltonschwartz View Post
    British Knights were before my time. I was born in 1990. I still hit some grinds with my soaps from time to time
    Yeah I was pretty young during their hey day,when someone mentioned Brooks,brought back the old memories.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 03-24-17 at 12:02 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    walmart brand with velcro straps, jj gold special
    LOL..

miltondelgadoaVT
    miltondelgadoaVT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I mostly wear nike, bata and service. None other than that.

miltonschwartz
    miltonschwartz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Shalom Milton!
    Quote Originally Posted by miltondelgadoaVT View Post
    I mostly wear nike, bata and service. None other than that.

miltonschwartz
    miltonschwartz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

I remember I used to watch youtube videos of this guy who would make reaction videos during his bets. Anyways he would wear these shoes. I dont know if that guy was retarded or the greatest troll in the history of the internet. The great ones walk a fine line
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    LOL..

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    I have plantar fascitis from working on my feet for so long, so it's usually Vionic sandals. Gifts from God.

Then most of my other shoes come from the Kenneth Cole outlet store, casual, boots and dress. But the sandals get most of the work out here in the desert.

Nikes for the gym.
    The Dr Scholls shoes are very good for PS. I had it also and they were a godsend.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I have plantar fascitis from working on my feet for so long, so it's usually Vionic sandals. Gifts from God.

Then most of my other shoes come from the Kenneth Cole outlet store, casual, boots and dress. But the sandals get most of the work out here in the desert.

Nikes for the gym.
    I've been wearing reef sandals for as long as I can remember.. Hurts my back a little bit if I walk in them for long distances and or wearing them all day long.. No foot support or arch I guess in reef sandals... I will try these Vionics and see if they help and make a difference.. Checking Amazon now.. I see this pair for 60 bucks, not cheap but I'll try..

Thanks for the heads up..

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I only wear Reebok Pump Omni-lites.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I've been wearing reef sandals for as long as I can remember.. Hurts my back a little bit if I walk in them for long distances and or wearing them all day long.. No foot support or arch I guess in reef sandals... I will try these Vionics and see if they help and make a difference.. Checking Amazon now.. I see this pair for 60 bucks, not cheap but I'll try..

Thanks for the heads up..

Bought some Reefs in Hawaii back on 2005 and wore them for 6 or 7 years. Loved them. May have added to the problem though.

The Voinic sandals don't lose their arch, which is everything, so that $60 sandal should hold up for years. I have Redwing insoles I put in everything else, and even those lose their arch after about 6 months. And I'm only 170 pounds, so it's not weight causing it.

Oofos are great too for wearing around the house, but they're dopey as hell (as the name would suggest), and you can't wear them anywhere else.

Sketchers are the absolute worst. My friend actually developed plantar fascitis after wearing sketchers for an entire week during Burning Man and couldn't go and get any other shoes at the time.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Mainly New Balance. Recently switched, good quality, good price.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bought some Reefs in Hawaii back on 2005 and wore them for 6 or 7 years. Loved them. May have added to the problem though.

The Voinic sandals don't lose their arch, which is everything, so that $60 sandal should hold up for years. I have Redwing insoles I put in everything else, and even those lose their arch after about 6 months. And I'm only 170 pounds, so it's not weight causing it.

Oofos are great too for wearing around the house, but they're dopey as hell (as the name would suggest), and you can't wear them anywhere else.

Sketchers are the absolute worst. My friend actually developed plantar fascitis after wearing sketchers for an entire week during Burning Man and couldn't go and get any other shoes at the time.
    Gotta disagree with your sketchers claim.. Although there are many different styles I own about 5 different kinds, never gave me any problems all very comfortable... I wouldn't dare try the sketchers runners or cross trainers though, just casual dress for me..

I have these..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-24-17 at 05:43 PM.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2422

those look horrible.
    The white ones are the better of the bunch.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Pretty surprised somebody with PF likes Sketchers -- their arch support is horrible. I do have a pair, but I have those insoles in it.

Hey, I'm glad it doesn't affect you though, Jibby. That would be nice. Those shoes have caused a lot of folks pain out here.

First 12