kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Let's Talk UFOs

Has any of the prestigious SBR community seen one?

Know of someone who has?

An encounter of the 3rd kind?

Discuss.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

At about 12 years of age I woke in the early hours of the morning to cloured lights coming through my bedroom window.

Didn't think much of it immediately but got up to have a leak and then decided to look out the back dorr to see what was happening.

A huge round spaceship covered in lots of red blue and white lights was floating silently across the sky above. It looked like it was only 500 yards above and maybe 1000 yards across. I could not see all of it.

I just stood there frozen and didnt feel anything much really.

It felt like it took 5 mins to float away out of sight. Then I went back to bed.

For some reason I didnt want to tell anyone and after looking for news paper articles for it the next day and watching the tv news that night and not seeing anything I just shut up.

But here I am almost 40 years later and can't forget it.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    At about 12 years of age I woke in the early hours of the morning to cloured lights coming through my bedroom window.

Didn't think much of it immediately but got up to have a leak and then decided to look out the back dorr to see what was happening.

A huge round spaceship covered in lots of red blue and white lights was floating silently across the sky above. It looked like it was only 500 yards above and maybe 1000 yards across. I could not see all of it.

It felt like it took 5 mins to float away out of sight. Then I went back to bed.

For some reason I didnt want to tell anyone and after looking for news paper articles for it the next day and watching the tv news that night and not seeing anything I just shut up.

That is awesome man. It's pretty naive to believe we are the only intelligent life...anywhere. There is more questions than answers, as with most things in life. However, it is obvious governments know way more than they say...as it true with just about everything. I don't know what it will take for full disclosure. Maybe a fukking ship landing in times square.

Not to be rude to anyone(not you opti, other posters), but rather frank, you kinda have to be an idiot not to believe when there is 1 billion trillion stars in the observable universe.

"There are about 10 billion galaxies in the observable universe! The number of stars in a galaxy varies, but assuming an average of 100 billion stars per galaxy means that there are about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (that's 1 billion trillion) stars in the observable universe!"

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Yeah I agree, of course other beings are out there.

As to whether they visit us or abduct people or drive big round colorful well lit spaceships like I saw, I am less sure. Even after my experience.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

A huge round spaceship covered in lots of red blue and white lights was floating silently across the sky above. It looked like it was only 500 yards above and maybe 1000 yards across.
    obviously an American craft.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Snowball 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

This was yesterday.

I want to bang the blonde.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Personally hope we never encounter aliens. Imagine how terrifying that would be. One day your at the top of the food chain. The next, your at the mercy of some new beings with superior technology....no thanks.

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

We can even take it a step further about exterrestrials...could we be living a dream world, alternative reality, reincarnation or something otherly?

Fishy..
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

personally encounter 3rd, 4th, & 5th kind as it doesn't end, if one knows this then they have a possibility of jumping a level or two after their current Earth death.

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

We have to be "naive" to not believe in other intelligent life? I'm not even sure what that means. What's weird is that most of the scientific humanists expose themselves as hypocrites and show that we are all looking for meaning through faith by believing such things.

They say, "What are the odds"? but then don't hold the same standard to talk about our universe that CAME FROM NOTHING into being. What are the odds of that? It's a stupid question, because there is no such things as "odds" for an event that no one can explain, that defies all scientific knowledge, laws, and experience.

The fact is, God is real and there may or may not be other life forms. We have no evidence other [intelligent] life exists, at this time, however.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by Hu$tle View Post
    We can even take it a step further about exterrestrials...could we be living a dream world, alternative reality, reincarnation or something otherly?

Fishy..
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox
    Why do you bring up dream world or alternate reality? Fermi is just talking about how all the "believers" in ETs have been proven incorrect by their own thinking.

Notice that scientism's main goal is always to try to prove that humans aren't special. News Flash --- we are. Just think of it ... I'm writing to you guys and all of us are discussing existential realities on a GAMBLING forum, all around the world.

Either there is no life out there (no evidence for it at this time), there is life but it's not special like we are (another fail for the scientism crowd), or there is life that's intelligent but for some reason they just abduct our craziest people who claim all sorts of weird stuff, never present themselves to our normal humans, and go on playing hide and seek, just for fun.

Ummm ... I think I'll go with choice A.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    We have to be "naive" to not believe in other intelligent life? I'm not even sure what that means. What's weird is that most of the scientific humanists expose themselves as hypocrites and show that we are all looking for meaning through faith by believing such things.

They say, "What are the odds"? but then don't hold the same standard to talk about our universe that CAME FROM NOTHING into being. What are the odds of that? It's a stupid question, because there is no such things as "odds" for an event that no one can explain, that defies all scientific knowledge, laws, and experience.

The fact is, God is real and there may or may not be other life forms. We have no evidence other [intelligent] life exists, at this time, however.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

ACoochy is probably a scientific humanist, I already know he's a leftist and that's why he can't respond to any of the points.

It's all emotional for them. Not reasonable. Yet they claim "reason" and "science" all the time but they don't use it.

Show me where I'm wrong, coochy, I'll give you one shot.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

ACoochy is probably a scientific humanist, I already know he's a leftist and that's why he can't respond to any of the points.

It's all emotional for them. Not reasonable. Yet they claim "reason" and "science" all the time but they don't use it.

Show me where I'm wrong, coochy, I'll give you one shot.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i'm sure that anal probe/big metal hoop-de-doo that comes out of your ass occasionally doesn't let you forget.....

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

This is the alien discussion pal, not God

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave DiggityDaggityDo 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    The intent is the anti-God agenda, even though "aliens" existing does nothing to God or the God debate.

I pointed that out because it's a weird "faith" argument ... and these people go around getting annoyed about people believing in various "religions" they just practice their own religion and don't admit it. It's stupid.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

I have to give our American friends credit for 3 things.

1. Obsessions with UFO'S
    2. Cheeseburgers
    3. Soda drinks

All on an equal footing in terms of priority.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Hard to imagine somewhere else little creatures building a spaceship, this done on an assembly line or what.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i'm sure that anal probe/big metal hoop-de-doo that comes out of your ass occasionally doesn't let you forget.....
    Seriously, do you believe these guys? They always visit the wackos among us

CIA admitted the weather equipment/radiosonde were what people in the 1950s thought were "UFO"

Let me summarize:

Scientific Humanist: Do you know the odds against there being other life in the universe with those numbers?
    Believer in God: Do you know the odds of something coming from nothing? Has that ever happened?

SH: "No man, you're stupid, God --- there's no evidence for that."
    BiG: "What? Do you hear yourself? I thought you didn't adhere to faith"

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

CIA admitted ...
    reason for concern !

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Hard to imagine somewhere else little creatures building a spaceship, this done on an assembly line or what.
    Yup

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PittsburghPlayer

jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

extraterrestrial beings are probably just demons.

pboozer57
    Maybe next year!
    pboozer57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

I was 17 years old and my family and I were driving to Florida from Houston Texas on a vacation. I was sleeping in my backseat and my Mom and Dad were saying "oh my God" to themselves and woke me up. It was round and huge and I thought maybe its a water tower but that wasn't making sense. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It suddenly shot over to the right clear as day. Faster then anything I've ever seen. The speed on this thing was unreal, go figure. I was saying oh penetrate, oh penetrate over and over as my Mom said Paul watch your mouth. I knew I was seeing something from another world. My Dad slowed down almost to a stop so we got to look at this thing for about 2 minutes standing still in the air with no sound. Suddenly it shot off and you could see it exit the planet. We just talked about what we saw all the way to Florida and had our little vacation, but life goes on. Everyone believes what I saw because my parents were also witnesses but no one really gives a shit. They just say "oh that's so cool". So I quit telling people awhile back. I'm 35 now. I've done countless hours of research on this shit and it gets me no where. The fact is we don't know shit and that just sucks. I don't know why anything from another world would give a rats ass about us. To travel this far and see what they see from our race they should nuke us and start over. Something like this never leaves you. Once you experience it and realize we are not alone it just gets more confusing. I haven't ruled out the fact about our ability to make something like this on earth. I can't rule that out. But if you were to see how big this thing was (7-8 football fields) and how it moved (no sound and faster than a blink of an eye) then we are really kept in the dark when it comes to our technology. To be able to get to anywhere in our world in about 1 second would be pretty cool. I don't see the reason for them to hide this technology but what do I know. NOTHING!

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3633

How come 99% of all Texans I've met are complete fukking idiots?

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

What's more likely, people imagined something or were confused ... or there's a 7-8 "football field" structure that moves in a second out of sight, without sound?

I'm going with option 1. Just a guess though, I have no idea, I guess anything is possible.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

I believe the planet that they discovered last year, which remains nameless, holds secrets ...
    and in "aliens" as well.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

What's more likely, people imagined something or were confused ... or there's a 7-8 "football field" structure that moves in a second out of sight, without sound?

I'm going with option 1. Just a guess though, I have no idea, I guess anything is possible.
    Most likely option two.

Assuming they are sober and sane (insert joke here if you wish, although there are hoards of credible witnesses if you bother to research the subject) how does someone just "imagine" something of that magnitude?

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

"Hoards"

I'm open to hearing them, go ahead.

Do you believe in the abduction stuff too? That's where it just gets even weirder

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

"Hoards"

I'm open to hearing them, go ahead.

Do you believe in the abduction stuff too? That's where it just gets even weirder
    Yes, there's plenty of credible witnesses on record if you wish to delve into the subject.

I can't lay out the history of ufology for you. It'll take some effort on your part, but this is a good place to start imo...

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

I'll take a look at it

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

I have had 2 thing happen involving encounters.If you do not know what the encounters are here they are.

Close Encounters of First Kind- When you see something basically just flying around .

Close Encounters Of the Second Kind- When you see some kind of evidence not necessarily from a landing. A cattle mutation or a car acting weird would be that too.

Close Encounters Of The Third Kind- Any creature seen inside UFO. Does not necessarily have to be an Alien. A human Abductee being returned actually qualifies or encountering someone on a UFO (The people that found Travis Walton).

Close Encounters Of The Fourth Kind- Someone abducted by Aliens

Close Encounters Of The Fifth Kind- Direct Communications between us and an Alien.

Close Encounters of the Sixth Kind- Death of a person connected with a UFO

Close Encounters of the Seventh Kind- Creation of a Hybrid involving Human DNA.

I have has 1st and 3rd Kind.Maybe one day i will tell about the 3rd Kind encounter but it is too insane to consider and most likely noone would believe me.

I will tell you all about the other one though. This happened when i was about 13. I was coming home from a friends house about 8 PM in the Winter so it was dark already. I was riding my bike and we lived in an Apartment that consisted of two large buildings. I entered the lot and got off my bike walking it from that point. I was looking down not looking up.

This BTW happened in PA Conshohocken which is a pretty good size city. As i was looking down i heard what sounded like a low humming noise. Exactly like the kind you hear coming from one of those transformer boxes. As i was approaching the bldg i looked up and hovering over the building ,as long as the building, was a long cigar shaped UFO. It was not a trick of lights. It was not high in the air. It was a couple feet OVER the building.

It did not look like anything metallic . It more was just a bright light but it did not hurt when you looked at it. I pretty much was in a trance starting at this for a good 5 minutes. Just as strange,the entire time not one person or car drove by. I finally broke my gaze and ran inside.

I ran into the apartment and my mom was there. I basically freaked out saying there was some kind of Alien craft over the house. She never saw me like this and it scared her she did not want to go out. I grabbed a Polaroid but realized there was no film. I had to go look again despite my mom freaking out before she could stop me i was out the door and ran back outside.

It was still there. Just so you know, when i say it was a light it was not a reflection. To me it was but solid you could not see through it. I just stared at it a couple more minutes. Then it just started slowly floating away to the right over the church across the street(Cosmas And Damian). It went out over the church and out of sight.

The entire time this happened both times i was outside, not once did a single person come out ,walk by or a car drive by . To this day i cannot explain that

1234 Last