Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post

In a nutshell "US" are the common folk who wanna do an honest days work, provide for ourselves and families, and live peacefully with TRUE liberty and freedom which does not exist on our ground. "Them" are the ones who strip your rights, have total control, and dictate your every move. Unfortunately "them"are winning right now and we most certainly do not live in a society of freedom, liberty, justice. Biggest hogwash hoax ever told!
    We must be living in alternate universes, because I am the master of my own destiny on my planet. When I wake up in the morning at the time of my choosing, the last thing that I am concerned with is some higher power already having a list of activities that is going to dictate how my day will go. The only people worried about a secret society are weirdos.

I may have had a hand up my ass in the 70's, but no one is pulling my strings now.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

And for the record Pitt player is either a die hard , brain washed republican servant or thinks the "illuminati" is a recipe lol. Dumb fukkin ass but whatever! And no I'm not a democrat which will ultimately be your lame short sighted answer. I think all parties are Fukked and beyond stupid. I'm a realist and for the people!!!! Parties only divide and kill and that's fact! With true freedom people truly unite as much if not more than under gov rule despite their inherent human tendencies.
    I think you confused me with someone else.
    Feel free to correct your mistake or "fukk off" RPM.
    Thanks.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Joplin Globe, 1924.

okay.... let's really assess this bullshit....

sure, I've had a few tonight.... a few too many.....

but if these mother fkkers were so powerful and worthy of our fear, and they've obviously been around damn near for ever in modern times.... WHY THE FUK haven't they succeeded?

face it, fear not these so called illuminati.... as they are a bunch of fukkin' idiots..... they've apparently been working this so called f'n plan for centuries now, yet haven't accomplished a goddam thing.... they are as impotent as the obama administration times ten.....

yah, I got problems... the f'n county environmental fuks raided donkland this evening.... fuk em..... I might wanna worry about what they're gonna do, but I'm sure as hell not worried about what the obviously incompetent illuminati are up to..... I don't see any illuminati trying to lasso my pet chimp..... all I saw out back were those african americans workin' for the f'n county..... (they are, however, just as incompetent as the illuminati, as that f'n chimp is four miles from here now, rampaging on the other side of hwy 249).....

how do I know this? Chimp's smart, but he loves those f'n livestrong bracelets, and I installed a gps tracking device on his latest one, so I could keep tabs on his whereabouts.....

digression aside, rest assured that you need not worry about the f'n illuminati.... any gung-ho illuminati that formed this bullshit society over a century ago are f'n dead...... "Oh", but you say, "their ancestors are still at it"..... BULLSHIT..... we all know that with each passing generation, the "ancestors" are less driven, less successful, etc.... hell, look at the kennedy's,.... or, more recently, the f'n Trump's.....

those dopy kids Donald has will be suckin' off his hind tit throughout their lives..... they won't ever be able to build even one company they can later bankrupt.....

drop all thoughts or concerns about any secret societies from centuries ago..... those dopes just needed an excuse to get out of the house and try and cheat on their wives.... they weren't up to shit.... JJ Gold and Seeweed meeting in Vegas is about the level of what those dumbasses were up to.....

sleep like babies tonight, now that you know you have nothing to fear..... but perhaps fear itself......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-22-16 at 11:20 PM.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

From Hell to Breakfast ...

I just ate breakfast... Does that mean that for the rest of the day and until I eat breakfast again, that I do not have to give a shit?

If so, I might skip breakfast tomorrow and not give a shit for two or more days...

I can be as patriotic as the next man!!
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 05-23-16 at 06:17 AM.

Jaak Varblane
    Jaak Varblane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

If owning about half of the worlds wealth isn't being successful with your plan then I don't know what is.....
    Vlad, save us!

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Us vs them simply means the little guys. "Them" are the powerful elite and their cronies who most often are the police for one ex. Them are the ones who dictate and ultimately control it all and have all the $$ /power. Just think about this next time you hear someone saying cops are "heroes" for example. This false idolatry worship or hero status is certainly not earned or deserved. Truth is they are just low paid , uneducated, grunts in most cases doing the devils work and serving evil because they don't have many other choices or suffer from a brain complex to begin with. All their protect and serve b.s. is nothing more than a generic catchphrase. Truth is to "Harass and collect" is more accurate.

In a nutshell "US" are the common folk who wanna do an honest days work, provide for ourselves and families, and live peacefully with TRUE liberty and freedom which does not exist on our ground. "Them" are the ones who strip your rights, have total control, and dictate your every move. Unfortunately "them"are winning right now and we most certainly do not live in a society of freedom, liberty, justice. Biggest hogwash hoax ever told!
    Are you saying that the deaths of Vincent foster, Ron Brown and James Mcdougal were murders?

First 12