megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

Wounded Warrior Project CEO & COO axed!

Reportedly only 60% of funds raised were going to help veterans! http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/03/10...ntroversy.html

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

This is why you should never donate to these huge charities. The management is usually raiding the funds by inflating salaries and travel perks for themselves and friends and family. Donate instead to local charities where you can keep a close on on the directors.

These fukkers should do jail time.

Artizan
    Artizan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

I never believe that these huge charities are doing their job good because the management and staf is too large and this also requires some funds. I agree with TheGoldenGoose - better to donate to local charities because so you can track or at least see on what these funds are spent.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Fukk him

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Charities are just another hustle to get suckers $$. Pennies on dollar actually go to helping anyone. It's a business and most spend far more on advertising their business than helping anyone.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If a charity needs a CEO to be run you know it's not efficiently raising funds.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Artizan View Post
    I never believe that these huge charities are doing their job good because the management and staf is too large and this also requires some funds. I agree with TheGoldenGoose - better to donate to local charities because so you can track or at least see on what these funds are spent.
    oh comon' now.... nobody who donates locally follows up to truly see how their money is spent..... local charities just as corrupt if not more so. Every month there's a story somewhere in the news about the treasurer of some local charity running off with a chunk of change, as well.