ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Look at the pussy boys to the right.
    Back off. Those guys have nothing to do with it, they are cool.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Look like she might have been out for a split second before bracing herself on the counter.

jtoler

Look at the pussy boys to the right. The shit is going down and not a fukking one gets up to defend her.
    Fukken homie would be drinking out of a straw had I saw that shit. Fukken makes me sick.
    Surely you don't jump in the middle of stuff in public whenever you see something, is it because she's female or if it was a guy you'd do the same thing. What if the puncher was a big dude or if he had his boys around.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Look at the pussy boys to the right. The shit is going down and not a fukking one gets up to defend her.
    Fukken homie would be drinking out of a straw had I saw that shit. Fukken makes me sick.
    Defend her? She started all the shit. Fukk her.

And she's fat.

Did she get charged also?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

as for the legal/practical take on this:

fla self-dense law gives him the right to defend himself, irrespective of gender of the person attacking him.... here, she balled up her fist (putting him in apprehension of being assaulted), such that he may then use force to resist force. After she knees him in the balls and throws a relatively feeble punch at him, the law certainly allows him to meet force with force to defend himself, and one punch is almost certainly within reason to do so here from a legal standpoint.

Important here is he didn't put a total beatdown on tha ho, ie, multiple punches, breaking a bar stool over her limp body on the ground, etc. The key is the defensive force has to be reasonable; and one punch to quell an assault should be that.... you can't really tell how big she is, and a big size differential would be the only argument the prosecution can raise to say his response wasn't reasonable. he's got a good lawyer (the one who got casey anthony off after she killed her kid, so getting this case dismissed should be mere child's play for him....)

now, from a practical, DonkLand School of Dealing with Crazy Bitches standpoint, just restrain her, say you're gonna let her go, and she better not kick you in the nuts again, and then release her and walk the fuk away.....

no need to throw a punch at her, legally justified or not..........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-08-15 at 04:08 PM.

jtoler

She kneed him in the groin? Couldn't tell that, is that true? If so I have less sympathy for her, she could have ended his ability to reproduce.

DiggityDaggityDo

This may or may not be her.

Same name: Abigail Husty (which is not a very common name) ... and from Florida

Auto Donk

ps.... she'll probably wind up catching a charge unless the shady city prosecutor makes a decision not to because the defense will break it off in their ass in the defense of homeboy.........

Auto Donk

if that her, you back the fuk off of her at the bar, buy her the drink she's in line for, and one for her friend, and fuk em both later....

and i don't even like blondes......

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    ...just restrain her, say you're gonna let her go, and she better not kick you in the nuts again, and then release her and walk the fuk away.....

no need to throw a punch at her, legally justified or not..........
    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

He may have been wise to grab her hand, she was going to throw a punch.

Get the vid on page two.

That's exactly what I meant Donk, grab the fists and restrain. He was wise there because clearly she wasn't bluffing.

Auto Donk

if i was him, ida whipped out my schlong and tied her hands together with it to restrain her.....

probably use a double knot, as she seems pretty feisty....

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    if that her, you back the fuk off of her at the bar, buy her the drink she's in line for, and one for her friend, and fuk em both later....

and i don't even like blondes......
    Even if she threw the N word at him just for bumping into her? You then buy her a drink?

She looked pissed off as fuk.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Matt1144 View Post

Anyone know if she was even of age to be at a bar?
    Looks like she is of age:

http://www.collegeswimming.com/swimmer/103576/

That was 4 years ago.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Even if she threw the N word at him just for bumping into her? You then buy her a drink?

She looked pissed off as fuk.
    these three thought I bumped into them at the bar and threatened to beat my ass, one even pulled out a knife.....

after I charmed em, we wound up in my hotel room with one more of their female friends (who took the photo); only got two of em (the others had committed boy friends), but the rest of the photos with them would get me kicked off here......

ps, almost had the third ready to go as well, as she was watching me go down on the one in the pink, and saw how the girl was f'n losing her mind..... I looked up from down between pinkdresses' legs, (she was sitting on the bed beside right beside us), and said "you seem to like what you see, you sure you don't want a quick shot of it before you go meet your boyfriend....?"

she hesitated and said, "I'd really love some..... but..... I gotta get outta here before I'm single....."
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-08-15 at 10:09 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

DiggityDaggityDo

In the security footage, Johnson, the 19-year-old quarterback for the Florida State Seminoles, is seen punching Abigail Husty, a 21-year-old FSU student, in the face after an altercation at Yianni’s Nightclub near the FSU campus on June 24.

Auto Donk

and here's how I handled this unruly babe who took a swing at me.... don't hit them with the bar stool.... bend them over it!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-08-15 at 10:06 PM.

DiggityDaggityDo

Theres that famous ass again.

Auto Donk

haha, yah, i came across that shit while clearing shit outta my computer, figured I'd throw it out there before erasing it for good!

DiggityDaggityDo

Google is a powerful tool. While searching for Abigail's pictures I came across her home address, and the names of 3 relatives that she lives with. Two females and one male, so Mom, Dad and sis is my guess.

No reason to post that personal info.

She's from Winter Park, Fla.

Anyways I am done here.

Donker, nice ass!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Back off. Those guys have nothing to do with it, they are cool.
    So you're cool with a girl sitting right next to you getting popped by a guy? Apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Surely you don't jump in the middle of stuff in public whenever you see something, is it because she's female or if it was a guy you'd do the same thing. What if the puncher was a big dude or if he had his boys around.
    I'm a reactionary person. I have, quite a few times, jumped in the middle of public/ private fights.
    No thought process, just do it! Some day I might pay the price, but at least I went out a peace maker.

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Defend her? She started all the shit. Fukk her.

And she's fat.

Did she get charged also?
    Do we know that? He might've been up in her grill trying to talk her panties off. She said no and he got pissed.
    She didn't like what he said and popped him. No woman could refuse a big bad quarter back would she?
    Last edited by rkelly110; 07-08-15 at 06:15 PM.

yydouble
    Golf Expert
    yydouble's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Unless it's domestic (and even then the chances are slim) she can hit you, you cannot hit her. You know this already, so there's no excuse for animal instinct taking over. You'll get popped for it. Especially if you work for a place that has to protect its image.

And you won't see Rousey fight a man for a long long time, and probably never. It's a lose/lose for the guy. Either he gets beaten by a woman, or he gets to be known as a woman beater on live TV. Not....gonna....happen.
    Bingo! Ralphie you're the only one who didnt miss the point, which proves what a hot button this presses bro.

You make a tremendously excellent argument!
    That's exactly why you need a known woman beater to do it. The more hated he is the better.

Ralphie, do you seriously believe there wouldn't be at least 1.3 million dorks lined up to apply for a fight with the WORLDS TOUGHEST WOMAN EVER on live TV for $50,000 guaranteed and .05% of the PPV take?

Do you really believe in your heart of hearts that there isn't men out there who would be proud to beat up a tough woman?

Hell man, there are 5 guys posting on THIS THREAD that would do it!

Ralphie, you are one of the best, most thoughtful posters in this forum. Think about the commercials for this event, think about the controversy, the free publicity, the female celebrities uniting behind Rousey, think about Gloria Allred in the front row with Oprah!

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

So you're cool with a girl sitting right next to you getting popped by a guy? Apparently.
    False.

I'm cool with neatly trimmed beards, very cool.

yydouble
    Golf Expert

Shea is hilarious!

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

I don't know yy, I just can't wrap my head around somebody wanting to be famous for publicly wanting to beat up a chick. Bobby Riggs caught a lot of shit for beating Margaret Court in a freaking tennis match, and that was before feminism and twitter.

I think the majority guys that want to fight Rousey are just masochists that want her to beat on them and lay on them.

I think if it did happen, it would be some demented scrub of a man who just wanted the money for his debts or drug habit, and wasn't even on social media enough to care about the publicity. Totally plausible there.

yydouble
    Golf Expert

I thought Riggs lost to Billy Jean King? i cant remember, but people WATCHED!

Times have changed.

You're stuck on the fact that She's a girl and the guy will be scared of the negative repercussions from beating up a defenseless woman.

She is not just a defenseless girl anymore, she is the toughest, best female FIGHTER in the WORLD. Something we have never established before. She will be a -175 favorite at least.

Who cares about the rest of the guy's life? The more hated the guy is the BETTER! We want the guy to be a total jerk to women. This Fla St freshman is the perfect candidate, no job, no hope and everybody already hates him. Ray Rice would be ideal, or Tiger, or Cosby or Arnold S., Dice Clay etc etc..

We don't need anyone's approval. We just need 10 million households to buy the thing!

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Riggs beat Margaret Court back when he was still good. He lost to King when he was old.

I guess it could happen, but it would need to be some guy you'd see desperate enough to be on Celebrity Boxing or some show like that. Athletes or movie stars that were at the top of their game at any point wouldn't do it IMO.

Andy Kaufman aint walking through that door!!!

Screech however.......might be walking through that door!!

yydouble
    Golf Expert

Lmao!!!
    I'm telling you!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Riggs beat Margaret Court back when he was still good. He lost to King when he was old.

I guess it could happen, but it would need to be some guy you'd see desperate enough to be on Celebrity Boxing or some show like that. Athletes or movie stars that were at the top of their game at any point wouldn't do it IMO.

Andy Kaufman aint walking through that door!!!

Screech however.......might be walking through that door!!
    I'm thinking Jose Canseco, or his twin brother.

or even Danny Bonaduce.

Auto Donk

Screech will just stab the bitch.....

Auto Donk

that fla state quarterback that just got booted off the team is a good candidate..... and he has plenty of time on his hands to train...

First 12