jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Don't hate dogs, had a few, they require too much time to be properly taken care of, they are fun. I lose respect for those who esteem them more than people, that whole Vick outcry was pure hypocrisy and a disgrace.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Don't hate dogs, had a few, they require too much time to be properly taken care of, they are fun. I lose respect for those who esteem them more than people, that whole Vick outcry was pure hypocrisy and a disgrace.
    i don't see you as a dog person. you are too fukking eccentric to be a dog person. i see you as a cat hoarder. i can just picture you with 100 cats in your tiny little apartment and those cats just waiting for you to die so that they can have a big feast at your expense.

yydouble
    Golf Expert
    yydouble's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    It's the same as a human doctor. They typically know nothing about health and nutrition -- only about medicine. When you get a dog make him the best food (not store bought) and give him supplements...I give my boy wheat grass, msm, liposomal vitamin c, blackstrap molassas 2x per week, brewers yeast, blueberries, coconut oil and when he's not feeling well -- which is very rare -- colodial silver which works like a charm on infection for dogs and people. You have to take the power out of the bs'ers hands and you'll feel like you're in control of your dogs life. My dogs are in their teen w/o health issues because I read and read and read regarding their health. The same applies to humans.
    I don't know about all that but if you can name a cooler sounding ingredient than "Blackstrap Molases" I want to hear it.

First 12