stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

The difference between the white man and the black man.

When a white cop gets shot by a black man, the white man burns a candle in their honor.

When a black man gets shot by a white cop, the black man burns cities to the ground.

Tell me where I'm wrong?

Nash isn't a racist, Nash is a realist.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

stupid penetrating racist.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

there's more to this than police brutality, which is an issue enough..
    a lot more to it. and it's not just about race. no. it's about the
    greedy power pigs whose time is coming. someday it's gonna be
    everyone rioting.. everyone ready to knock heads.
    it's happened across history.. and isn't about race.

scumbag

don't bother trying to reason with this moron snowball. it's an exercise in futility.

this idiot never will understand that the baltimore riots didn't have much to do with freddie gray, but with decades/generations of police harassment/assault/etc. that nash, as some jerkoff, connecticut white, has never had to deal with and can't even comprehend.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    don't bother trying to reason with this moron snowball. it's an exercise in futility.

this idiot never will understand that the baltimore riots didn't have much to do with freddie gray, but with decades/generations of police harassment/assault/etc. that nash, as some jerkoff, connecticut white, has never had to deal with and can't even comprehend.
    You just can't make a point without resorting to perjuratives, can you?
    That's why you are viewed as ignorant.

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    You just can't make a point without resorting to perjuratives, can you?
    That's why you are viewed as ignorant.
    Dictionary
    ignorant
    adjective ig·no·rant \ˈig-n(ə-)rənt\
    : lacking knowledge or information

: resulting from or showing a lack of knowledge
    yep. surely i'm the one who fits that definition. not the moron that i've crushed in every debate we've ever had using knowledge and information.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

yep. surely i'm the one who fits that definition. .

scumbag

says the walking penetrating definition of ignorant. all you're good for is some retarded picture. you've literally never made a decent intellectual observation, ever.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Black man takes all the fukking freebies they can from the demonazicommiefukkupcrappy party they can. They screw any woman that walks and have 4 or 5 kids by 4 or 5 different women and never take care of their kids. Our tax dollars do that for them!

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

What is a perjurative?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    What is a perjurative?
    I googled it and I think they just spelled it wrong

Purgatory City, CO Location in United States

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    What is a perjurative?
    Deragatories

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18900

When a white cop gets shot by a black man, the white man burns a candle in their honor.

When a black man gets shot by a white cop, the black man burns cities to the ground.

Tell me where I'm wrong?

I don't know Nash that is kinda racist. But maybe you don't mean to be. But racist none the less.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Scumbag with the knowledge once again, few people like him use their brain to actually think.

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

it's actually amazing to me that more people don't understand that we are the problem. The things most talk about are nothing more than symptoms of the problem. Would it take a revolution, I hope not, but it seems to me that is almost getting to that point. Government is completely out of control.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by chunk View Post
    it's actually amazing to me that more people don't understand that we are the problem. The things most talk about are nothing more than symptoms of the problem. Would it take a revolution, I hope not, but it seems to me that is almost getting to that point. Government is completely out of control.
    But nothing happening is new, everything that is happening always has been happening, the only difference is they are focusing on it by showing it to you and they are getting the expected tried and true response. Tricks like this are used to change laws and implement whater is planned ahead of time. Which means they have an agenda. Usa least likely place for a revolution.
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-05-15 at 02:17 AM.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by chunk View Post
    big time.

both sides are.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Tell me where I'm wrong?

Shut the fukk up.

You wanna know the difference take a look at your baby dick bruh.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Shut the fukk up.

You wanna know the difference take a look at your baby dick bruh.
    That's the best you got?
    That's not even offensive.

stevenash

Forget about Grey for a second, what about Ferguson?
    What about the majority of those looters from out of town, they ain't there out of frustration, they are there for free loot.
    They came from St. Louis, other towns and cities that if it wasn't for the killing, would have never known the town of Ferguson ever existed.
    So, burning down a town that is made up pretty much of people of color, (or is that politcally incorrect, can I say negro, or is that incorrect too, what about African American, can I say that without being called a racist) homes burnt down in so called protest by people of color, that is owned by people of color proving anyting.
    Black man making black man homeless, black man burning down businesses run by black man is making a statement, how exactly?
    Pretty stupid if you ask me.

What did you ask me?
    Do I think I'm better than the inner city black man?
    Nope, all men were created equal.
    I didn't go to any finishing school, I went to public school.
    Same type of public schooling the inner city child is offered,
    Same curriculum, math, english, social studies.
    I was offered the same exact schooling as the black kid was,
    Why is the black drop out rate 1 in 4.
    Look it up, 1 out of every four black HS freshman never graduate.
    Why?
    I graduated with 3.6 GPA, I'm not better than the black child, I was born and created equal.
    Got my diploma, went to college, learned my skill, got a job, got a better job.
    Black child drops out, don't take my word for it, government stats prove that out.
    Don't give me black child never got a leg up, I never got a leg up either.
    What's the problem there, lure of gangs? Lure of drugs money?
    If I know gang banging and drug dealing will land me in prison or death, or both, if I know this, how come the inner city kid doesn't know this?

Yeah, I'm in upper middle class New England, what's your problem with that?
    Nobody gave me a free ticket up here, and I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth either.
    I come from a dad that was a military engineer. One of the best there ever was, know how much top notch military engineers make?ow
    6750 a month. Do the math Einstein. How much do you think was leftover after the bills and feeding a wife and three kids was there.
    Still, a good career and a good life.
    How come the inner city kid doesn't pursue a military career, I can tell you first hand there is not much white/black racism in the Navy.
    You do your job, you got your brothers back, trust me, see how how much respect you get.
    Don't take my word for it, ask David Robinson, or any other black military kid that did their job.

And don't give me the 'slave talk', don't call me no cracker, I never cracked a whip, my daddy never cracked a whip, nor my grand-daddy. I laugh at some of these kids today that play the slave card, I ask them, where does the word slave come from, they look at me like I have 4 heads, I give them a little history lesson, the word slave is a deravitive from the word 'Slavic'.
    I know a little about Slav's. I come from Slavic backround, and the Slavic slaves were treated 100 times worse than the African slave, who by the way were sold by their own people.

So excuse me if I say 'NO' when the black man wants some of what I earned because he has none of what I have, and feels he's entitled to some.

Sorry, I was born into this world the same way he was.
    Equal

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

People complain that "ohh we're born in the ghetto, we have no shot to prosper in life except for living the "thug life""

I'm sure there are schools in those ghetto's. Go to school, graduate, learn something, get free college, graduate, get a job, you'll get one because your color and you have a degree.

All you have to do is get away from doing the "cool" thing in the ghetto and think that you want to live like the white man. Problem is, those kids just wanna be n***** instead, because that's what's cool. Every single kid has the opportunity to go to school. They just aren't forced to go to school, because their parent is a piece of shit that doesn't give a fuk about them. My parents cared about my future and encouraged me to get an education, now I can live without worrying about someone shooting me every night. Seems like a much better life, because I got an education, don't know why someone would choose to be a thug over that.
    Last edited by Ted Sheckler; 05-05-15 at 10:21 AM.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Nash, the real difference is, we were born to people who cared about us and our future and not just people looking to pop out kids by anyone that'll stick a dick in them just so they can get some cash and then toss the baby to the curb.

jtoler

Lol still clueless.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Forget about Grey for a second, what about Ferguson?
    What about the majority of those looters from out of town, they ain't there out of frustration, they are there for free loot.
    They came from St. Louis, other towns and cities that if it wasn't for the killing, would have never known the town of Ferguson ever existed.
    So, burning down a town that is made up pretty much of people of color, (or is that politcally incorrect, can I say negro, or is that incorrect too, what about African American, can I say that without being called a racist) homes burnt down in so called protest by people of color, that is owned by people of color proving anyting.
    Black man making black man homeless, black man burning down businesses run by black man is making a statement, how exactly?
    Pretty stupid if you ask me.

What did you ask me?
    Do I think I'm better than the inner city black man?
    Nope, all men were created equal.
    I didn't go to any finishing school, I went to public school.
    Same type of public schooling the inner city child is offered,
    Same curriculum, math, english, social studies.
    I was offered the same exact schooling as the black kid was,
    Why is the black drop out rate 1 in 4.
    Look it up, 1 out of every four black HS freshman never graduate.
    Why?
    I graduated with 3.6 GPA, I'm not better than the black child, I was born and created equal.
    Got my diploma, went to college, learned my skill, got a job, got a better job.
    Black child drops out, don't take my word for it, government stats prove that out.
    Don't give me black child never got a leg up, I never got a leg up either.
    What's the problem there, lure of gangs? Lure of drugs money?
    If I know gang banging and drug dealing will land me in prison or death, or both, if I know this, how come the inner city kid doesn't know this?

Yeah, I'm in upper middle class New England, what's your problem with that?
    Nobody gave me a free ticket up here, and I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth either.
    I come from a dad that was a military engineer. One of the best there ever was, know how much top notch military engineers make?ow
    6750 a month. Do the math Einstein. How much do you think was leftover after the bills and feeding a wife and three kids was there.
    Still, a good career and a good life.
    How come the inner city kid doesn't pursue a military career, I can tell you first hand there is not much white/black racism in the Navy.
    You do your job, you got your brothers back, trust me, see how how much respect you get.
    Don't take my word for it, ask David Robinson, or any other black military kid that did their job.

And don't give me the 'slave talk', don't call me no cracker, I never cracked a whip, my daddy never cracked a whip, nor my grand-daddy. I laugh at some of these kids today that play the slave card, I ask them, where does the word slave come from, they look at me like I have 4 heads, I give them a little history lesson, the word slave is a deravitive from the word 'Slavic'.
    I know a little about Slav's. I come from Slavic backround, and the Slavic slaves were treated 100 times worse than the African slave, who by the way were sold by their own people.

So excuse me if I say 'NO' when the black man wants some of what I earned because he has none of what I have, and feels he's entitled to some.

Sorry, I was born into this world the same way he was.
    Equal
    Nice write up about yourself, but it's a proven fact, poverty breeds poverty. The middle class breeds more middle class and it works for the rich also. It's all relative to where you live and who you hang with.

The same in the business world also. It all monkey see, monkey do.

I know you and most in here aren't prejudice, you're just frustrated that the black man can't pull himself up by
    his boot straps. Some do.

Our President did, yet he's still bashed to high heaven.

Yes, the inner city folk do kick their own asses. Some day they will learn, but it must start with their parent/s.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Nasher mush be thrilled to see this

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post

wow

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

That boy was just destroyed. Embarrassing.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Yes, lets riot, tear shit up, and loot. That will definitely make people want to help you. Morons.

What rioting like monkey does is make people think you deserve the shit you get.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

These videos almost invariably and have the unseen mouthpiece girl. First egging on, then shock and horror.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Lol still clueless.
    Enlighten me?
    Tell me where I'm wrong?

stevenash

This shit doesn't bother me, he created this situation, it's his problem, not mine.

scumbag

good lord, you're an ignorant penetrate. listen closely. imagine your daddy is in prison because of the war on drugs which disproportionately affects black and brown people (instead of being the best engineer in the navy), imagine your mom working 60/weeks at two separate part-time service jobs.

the fact that you can't empathize with these human beings, who could be you in another life, shows your true sociopathic nature.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    wow
    Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post

That boy was just destroyed. Embarrassing.
    ?
    its part of fighting .... and the main reason why most people are scared shitless to square up with someone
    all it takes is a good hit, you see it in the UFC , you see it in streetfights. One good counter punch
    or even one good blindly thrown haymaker could mean you are the "embarrassed " one lying on the ground
    at the mercy of the other person . The white boy did a ok job at not continuously pounding the colored gent
    out once he was laid out.Damage can be done very quickly to a person who is semi conscious , unless you are
    either one of these 2 fellas ......

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

good lord, you're an ignorant penetrate. listen closely. imagine your daddy is in prison because of the war on drugs which disproportionately affects black and brown people (instead of being the best engineer in the navy), imagine your mom working 60/weeks at two separate part-time service jobs.

the fact that you can't empathize with these human beings, who could be you in another life, shows your true sociopathic nature.
    Why does the war on drugs affect blacks and browns so much more then whites?

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    Why does the war on drugs affect blacks and browns so much more then whites?
    http://www.vox.com/2014/7/1/5850830/...ist-minorities

123 Last