robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

African American Fella Rips Ball Away From White Girl During Saints Game

I'm sure most of you saw it. Flipping african american old fella, who probably has holograms on his hat, muscles a game ball away from a female Bengals fan. He muscled the ball away like he was grabbing a NBA rebound.

Shame on this older african american fella, who probably has holograms on his cap. Classless move.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

She got the ball back.

Kermit

They just showed video of the woman with the ball after the Packers/Eagles game was over, so he must have gave it to her or was pressured from the rest of the fans to give it to her.

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

Asshole move regardless...On second thought give it to the old prick, at least maybe he might go out in the yard and throw it around. The bimbo will just end up giving it to some sad-ass pretty boy who will fukk her then dump her...
    Last edited by CountNo_Account; 11-16-14 at 08:19 PM.
    Points Awarded:

ParlayininHTown gave CountNo_Account 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    She got the ball back.
    Did she? I figured she just a got a new one from someone else.

robmpink
    Update your status

I'm taking an educated guess and feeling he didn't give her that ball.

Maybe he felt for past transgressions against his race centuries ago, it was owed to him.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

triflin nikkaz disgust me

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    I'm sure most of you saw it. Flipping african american old fella, who probably has holograms on his hat, muscles a game ball away from a female Bengals fan. He muscled the ball away like he was grabbing a NBA rebound.

Shame on this older african american fella, who probably has holograms on his cap. Classless move.
    Was it necessary to mention that he might have holograms on his hat two separate times?

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

She got a different ball from the Saints. Hologram-hat will probably trade his ball for a carton of Newports and a bottle of OE.

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

The guy did a good job....kudos to him on the good rip

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Lame-ass move. I was happy when the suit from the Saints brought her down another game ball.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

This was On good morning America and other news outlets. Going to set blacks back a few years now

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

That's why the Wheel of Fortune answer to
    "people who annoy you "

was

Naggers

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Was it necessary to mention that he might have holograms on his hat two separate times?
    exactly, we can all see the color of his skin. Just say he has a hat on, multiple holorgrams has already been implied.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by chipper View Post
    Lame-ass move. I was happy when the suit from the Saints brought her down another game ball.
    Oh, is that how she got a ball? Pretty shitty move on his part then.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Its best that he was black, and she was white. If the roles were reversed, that would have been grounds for riots in New Orleans.

Kermit

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post

all she had to ask/say was, "***** please!"

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    damn, i can read her lips..... she is indeed askin', "nih gaaahhhhh pleasssssseeeeee" no wonder he gave it back, she asked "please" over and over.......

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    damn, i can read her lips..... she is indeed askin', "nih gaaahhhhh pleasssssseeeeee" no wonder he gave it back, she asked "please" over and over.......
    Apparently he didn't give it back. The Saints gave her another ball. My wife said someone talked to this guy(I guess in an interview) and he said that no fan from the other team deserves that ball. Or something like that.

Auto Donk

here's the absolute best, most honest take on what we see in that video (this guy explains perfectly why the black dude was able to secure the ball):

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11464

Nothing to see here... Saints are at home. The guy paid for a front row seat and some entitled white bitch Bengals fan comes down from her nose bleed seats to cheer in his face after Bengals put the game out of reach. He probably had half his life savings invested in his ticket and a NO Saints bet. She looks extremely annoying in that stupid shot begging for the ball, like a 10 year old begging her parents for a candy bar. She probably hasn't worked a day in her life. He probably wanted to knock her out long before the ball was thrown into the stands.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    This was On good morning America and other news outlets. Going to set blacks back a few years now

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

It's all around FUNNY.

But clearly he was just playing around because she was wearing that awful Cincy jersey... and his home team was getting blown out at the time.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Nothing to see here... Saints are at home. The guy paid for a front row seat and some entitled white bitch Bengals fan comes down from her nose bleed seats to cheer in his face after Bengals put the game out of reach. He probably had half his life savings invested in his ticket and a NO Saints bet. She looks extremely annoying in that stupid shot begging for the ball, like a 10 year old begging her parents for a candy bar. She probably hasn't worked a day in her life. He probably wanted to knock her out long before the ball was thrown into the stands.
    reminds me of an Astros game I went to back in the good years, around 2004, when my babe and I had front row seats just behind the visitors dugout.... after the game, we were finishing our brews and watching the visiting team (Mets), celebrate an ass kicking they put down us, and some groupies came down and were trying to get the attention of some of the mets players. (I recall it was game one of the series, as my babe and I were laffing about how some of the mets players appreared to be trolling after the game for local poon to tag while in town.... )

regardless, this one annoying skank took up position right behind us.... I was sitting on the edge of the roof of the dugout, my babe facing me and the field (me kind of facing away from the field), and the skank was beggin some player, cant recall who, to throw her the ball he had in his hand.

I was watching her, and him out of the corner of my eye as well, and when he went to toss her the ball, I back-hand stabbed/snagged it and handed it to my babe.......... turned to the guy, said "thanks", as he saw my babe now had it.... the skank yelled out, "hey.....!!!!" and the player looked at her and shrugged his shoulders and headed on into the dugout below.........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-17-14 at 10:03 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave Auto Donk 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Can not decide...

if I'd bang or not

Auto Donk

under the "birds of a feather theory, i'd have to pass, as that skanky lookin' "surely missing teeth" friend of hers can't bode well for her mental state; that clearly makes her unbangable in my book....

that, and, at the risk of sounding a tad bit racist, i'm not real turned on by the fact that she grovels for some balls from an old black guy........

dont blame me for that, blame society..... i mean really, fuk it, im conditioned to feel that way.... even when i went to see my beloved chi-sox on "rain slicker" promotion night, they insisted on ingraining those racist thoughts in my mind:

Name:  kkk.png
Views: 207
Size:  97.7 KB
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-17-14 at 11:02 AM. Reason: if only that angel's pitcher was black, this would be my photo of the year!!!!

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    reminds me of an Astros game I went to back in the good years, around 2004, when my babe and I had front row seats just behind the visitors dugout.... after the game, we were finishing our brews and watching the visiting team (Mets), celebrate an ass kicking they put down us, and some groupies came down and were trying to get the attention of some of the mets players. (I recall it was game one of the series, as my babe and I were laffing about how some of the mets players appreared to be trolling after the game for local poon to tag while in town.... )

regardless, this one annoying skank took up position right behind us.... I was sitting on the edge of the roof of the dugout, my babe facing me and the field (me kind of facing away from the field), and the skank was beggin some player, cant recall who, to throw her the ball he had in his hand.

I was watching her, and him out of the corner of my eye as well, and when he went to toss her the ball, I back-hand stabbed/snagged it and handed it to my babe.......... turned to the guy, said "thanks", as he saw my babe now had it.... the skank yelled out, "hey.....!!!!" and the player looked at her and shrugged his shoulders and headed on into the dugout below.........
    As a Mets fan I coukd say I'm happy someone FINALLY hit the cut off man
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave Let's Go Rangers 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    As a Mets fan I coukd say I'm happy someone FINALLY hit the cut off man
    You're a Mets fan?

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    You're a Mets fan?
    Rangers
    Mets
    Giants

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Ball came right to him?!?And he looked like he was having fun playing around more than anything. I was expecting a vid seeing a girl catch the ball then getting it ripped.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    Rangers
    Mets
    Giants
    Your a New Yorker? penetrate...

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Can not decide...

if I'd bang or not
    100% I would.

especially if she begged for the D like you see her there begging for the ball.

12 Last