TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Why Do Photos Reduce In Size When Sending On A Cell Phone Now?

I don't understand this? Is there any way to avoid this?

A girl told me she sent me a photo on her phone that was 1.6mb

When I received it... it was 18Kb

Big difference in quality. How do I stop this from happening? She has Sprint. I have Sprint. I'm just trying to figure this out because... this wasn't happening about 3 months ago. I don't believe I changed any settings on my phone... I have a Samsung Galaxy s3

Any cell phone gurus out there... let me know if I can change this. Thanks!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I see youre trying to get a rather hd visual of the cooch pic and disgusted by the missing pixels, might wanna ask this on a tech forum though.

TheMoneyShot

Yes lol But... I've been searching through google... trying to figure this out... and it must of been a software upgrade for samsung or Sprint changed something. I can't believe the bs detail of these photos now. Sucks.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Email

TheMoneyShot

Yep, email might be the only thing to do now. I tried this app called ChompSMS... it will send a photo as large as you want... but whoever you're sending it to... their provider has to accept it. Sprint won't accept any high resolution photo. What a joke. No wonder why the prices have come down in cell service. They are taking other features away. Soon a color photo will be black and white. unreal.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Money get an app called DropBox (there a desktop version of that as well)...in there make a public folder (the one that you want to share with a chick) and let the girl drop her pix right in there. You two will be ultimately sharing a virtual folder between each other. Once she drops pix in her DropBox, all your phone has to do i sync in with a DropBox server and you'll get to see everything that she uploaded on her end.

First 2GBs are free, so there is plenty of space for you to work with.

There is also a similar app from Microsoft called OneDrive- it offers more free space to work with.

Once you're done with a girl, delete all the photos from that folder and move on to the next victim.

This way you don't leave any trail of messaging or emailing between you two and this is how the BIG BOYS share private info with chicks

good luck!
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 08-17-14 at 06:48 PM.

TheMoneyShot

I'll have to look more into that RR. Is Dropbox public or private? I always thought it was public. Thanks

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I'll have to look more into that RR. Is Dropbox public or private? I always thought it was public. Thanks
    you can make it both...it is private, but you can give a specific user access to a specific folder on your dropbox - all you need is their email address
    when you're done with a chick, remove her access and be done with it

you can also have multiple independent folders for different girls at the same time