konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Nice job next time she see's you she will get some flame waiter to jack in your salad an pour blue cheese dressing over it

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Stiff=Loser big

Nickelicious
    Nickelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    Jello, she gave him great service, even "impeccable". She's good for the usual tip, perhaps a bit more this time for her impeccable service.

No, she gets stiffed. That's irony.
    You are a moron if you think that's irony. You obviously do not understand the meaning of the word.

Joke, no joke, bread, no bread, whatever. Stupid fukkin' story from a stupid fukkin' asshole. And those who nominated or tipped his post are equally assholic.

There is no IRONY or JOKE here. Just assholes who love being assholes.

Assholes.

Nickelicious

Quote Originally Posted by sickler;23****9
    Jello, you have to stop after "normally I tip 20-25%". The reader might be expecting, "but this time I gave 35% for her impeccable service".

The line you stressed is where the irony is.
    God damn you are an idiot. Look it up. Wait, don't bother, you still wouldn't understand it.

Nickelicious

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    I find it amazing that so many readers believe Buztah was being sincere.

FYI: It was a made up story to illicit a response.

It appears few here "get" BuztaH.
    What difference does it make if anyone "gets it" or doesn't get it? He's still an asshole for even thinking it was funny or ironic. If he even thought that in the first place.

Goddamn assholes all over this place.

Nickelicious

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    Yes, I love irony.
    Except you don't know what it is.

Nickelicious

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    lol guys attacking buzzy have no idea how the real world works

we have laws and people say hello and thank you but it is no different than when we were cavemen. there is a fixed pie out there and we are all battling to get our share. so while you guys starve, buzzy and i will feast on the weakness
    Apparently you have no idea how the real world works. You and buzzy feast on your next piss-n-fecal burger, dude.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

I thought buzzy was doing the dine and dash.... that would be stiffing her. NO tip.... Meh..... Most waiter/ess while they do depend on tips should NOT count on them. I have a lot of friends who bartend etc and while they aren't happy on bad nights with tips they really seem to make up for it on a good night.

rookie
    rookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by buztah View Post
    If she's waiting tables she must have been a horrible person in a former life. I am merely a pawn in the hand of fate. I never apologize for my success.
    Perhaps, it will inspire her (and even some forum members) to find a different way of earning a living. Buztah, thanks for sharing this story.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

Service could not have been better and the food was amazing -- charming little bistro near the fashion district in Toronto. Had chicken cordon bleu, warm beet salad and white wine. Waitress refilled my water twice without me having to ask. Flawless, nay impeccable response time. Normally I tip 20-25% but this bitch was way too happy for a Thursday and needed to learn that sometimes random shit happens and life is never fair.

Asked for the check, left exactly thirty dollars and eight five cents on the table and walked down the road to treat myself to a much deserved cigar and Globe n Mail.
    i doubt you spend that much on lunch.

i know what is going on here. buzzy will try to go back tomorrow and give her 100 dollars to go home with him.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    lol guys attacking buzzy have no idea how the real world works

we have laws and people say hello and thank you but it is no different than when we were cavemen. there is a fixed pie out there and we are all battling to get our share. so while you guys starve, buzzy and i will feast on the weakness
    Most SBR posters are not familiar with the phrase "survival of the fittest, mathy." Very few succeed. You are either a predator or prey.

johncrud
    Suck, Fuc, Lick Combination
    johncrud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

I do TAKEOUTS to AVOID paying tips. I am a very calculating person.

A dollar saved is a dollar kept for future usage.

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

This thread reiterates why every single Canadian (besides Norm MacDonald and Plommer) needs to be lined up on a wall and shot.

Can I get an Eh-men!!!!
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Bread 8 SBR Point(s) for this post.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by jellobiafra View Post
    Some things you just don't joke about. If I told a joke that started out "Shot a cop today".... and then proceeded to explain how he pulled me over but was super cool and was gonna let me go with a warning even though I was smoking a joint and drinking a beer, so I shot him in the gut just to teach him a lesson about cutting criminals slack..... well I don't think many cops hearing that joke would get the humor.
    A bit of a stretch there.

poker_dummy101
    poker_dummy101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Asked for the check, left exactly thirty dollars and eight five OCHO CINCO cents on the table and walked down the road to treat myself to a much deserved cigar and Globe n Mail.

Ari Gold
    Ari Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    i never tip at all...they should be happy to get an hourly wage
    yeah making around $2 an hour...

buztah

pd, if she had your proofreading and editing skills maybe she would be working a respectable job.

jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    A bit of a stretch there.
    Disagree. Shot in the gut = being stiffed.

reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    my old lady waits tables at one of the best seafood restaurants on the coast of maine...waits on tons of fvcking tourists and rude flatlanders from away...and yes, she does remember the ones that stiffed her and yes, things do "happen" to their food...the good part is that even with the ignorant fvcks that leave no tip/ shitty tip she still comes home with $700 average for a double...on a side note, chinese folks and canadians are notoriously bad tippers but far and away the worst are southerners...she said anybody comes in looking for "sweet tea" and/or "hush puppies" is almost an automatic no tip and can expect plenty of extra flavor in their tartar sauce...never mind her former life,buztah, my wife is a horrible person in this life skinlips.
    it's people like this that make random stiffing necessary.
    Points Awarded:

buztah gave reno cool 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pico gave reno cool 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Sprtbuff
    Yankees
    Sprtbuff's Avatar Become A Pro!

man, that was my wife!

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

random stiffing is not a bad thing. if everyone does it, they'll get rid of the tipping system

WINGZ
    WINGZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

WINGZ
    WINGZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

guess u never worked for Tips killer .....if u had u wudda never made such a stupid statement!

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Disagree. Shot in the gut = being stiffed.
    Tipping is a voluntary act which carries no criminal consequences, only moral and social ones. Not sure why everyone has their panties in a bunch over some douche being intentionally idiotic. There are a lot worse things happening to a lot better people all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by pico View Post
    random stiffing is not a bad thing. if everyone does it, they'll get rid of the tipping system
    They incorporate the Tips in Chile in your bill and I don't believe they have tipping is any kind of obligation in Australia.

reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!

very good clip. The best part of that movie. Interesting point when he says "you don't feel the need to tip somebody at McDonolds".

jellobiafra

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    Tipping is a voluntary act which carries no criminal consequences, only moral and social ones. Not sure why everyone has their panties in a bunch over some douche being intentionally idiotic. There are a lot worse things happening to a lot better people all the time.

You get the feeling you are a very literal person.

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not right but i always tip women more than men at a restaurant. Doesn't matter if the guy is the best sever I've ever had I simply can't tip a guy as much as even an average service woman and ofcourse the hotter the waitress the more the scale increase.

Double standard or secretly homophobic?

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    my old lady waits tables at one of the best seafood restaurants on the coast of maine...waits on tons of fvcking tourists and rude flatlanders from away...and yes, she does remember the ones that stiffed her and yes, things do "happen" to their food...the good part is that even with the ignorant fvcks that leave no tip/ shitty tip she still comes home with $700 average for a double...on a side note, chinese folks and canadians are notoriously bad tippers but far and away the worst are southerners...she said anybody comes in looking for "sweet tea" and/or "hush puppies" is almost an automatic no tip and can expect plenty of extra flavor in their tartar sauce...never mind her former life,buztah, my wife is a horrible person in this life skinlips.
    Your wife is worse than the non-tippers, fukking with peoples food like that.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

You get the feeling you are a very literal person.
    Are you have a flair for the dramatic.
    Quote Originally Posted by wal66 View Post
    It's not right but i always tip women more than men at a restaurant. Doesn't matter if the guy is the best sever I've ever had I simply can't tip a guy as much as even an average service woman and ofcourse the hotter the waitress the more the scale increase. Double standard or secretly homophobic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Your wife is worse than the non-tippers, fukking with peoples food like that.
    Agreed. To assume the worst of people and act on your preconceived notions in such a malicious way makes her a truly awful person.

jellobiafra

I have never fvcked with anyone's food or drink. I've generally only worked in high end restaurants, though. Maybe that stuff happens at shithole eateries, but I can tell you most people in upscale places take their work seriously and incorporate a little bit of pride into it as well. I also have never had a problem being screwed over by black people in the restaurants I've worked. In fact I've gotten some of the best compliments from black people. I think they are used to being treated like shit in restaurants because of the preconceived notion that they will not tip. I've always bent over backwards to make them feel welcome and it's generally reflected in the tip. That's not to say I haven't been cursed with the "black death" on occasion, but I've been screwed just as often by white trash or French Canadians.

rookie
    rookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I have never fvcked with anyone's food or drink. I've generally only worked in high end restaurants, though.
    Do high end restaurants also pay servers $2/hr (or something similar) as you mentioned in an earlier post ? Why can not the restaurants raise the prices or add a certain percentage to the bill ?

SSLP
    SSLP's Avatar Become A Pro!

this bitch was way too happy for a Thursday and needed to learn that sometimes random shit happens and life is never fair

jellobiafra

Quote Originally Posted by rookie View Post
    Do high end restaurants also pay servers $2/hr (or something similar) as you mentioned in an earlier post ? Why can not the restaurants raise the prices or add a certain percentage to the bill ?
    Why would they do that when we do well (fine dining) at $2.13 an hour? There's a very thin line for price and profit margin in restaurants. You might be surprised at how easily one can price itself out of a market, too. Higher end places want to consistently dip further into the bottom end of their market. If you start tinkering with prices by including gratuity, you can shrink your client base significantly.

buztah

Quote Originally Posted by SSLP View Post
    SSLP, thanks.

You see how the universe works, people? SSLP balanced out my yin (stiffing the waitress) with his yang (generous 50 points). Life is all about harmony and balance.

Peace be unto thee, SBR.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by WINGZ View Post
    guess u never worked for Tips killer .....if u had u wudda never made such a stupid statement!
    ur wrong about that...I have a few friends as waiters and in cali they get minimum wage which in california is 7.25+ the Tips they get...not bad money when ur pulling 200+ a day on a weekday...so therefore they dont need Tips from everyone they serve.

First 1234 Last