TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

2 people take a MACHETE A BRITISH SOLDIER IN LONDON!!!

British Soldier Hacked to Death in Street in London Terrorist Attack

A young British soldier is dead after reportedly being "hacked and chopped" to death by two black men Wednesday afternoon on a London street. Sky News reports the incident is being treated by government officials as a terrorist attack.

The victim was reportedly wearing a “Help for Heroes” t-shirt. The fatal attack took place in southeast London’s Woolrich area, only yards from the Royal Artillery Barracks. Following the brutal act, police arrived and ultimately shot and wounded the two suspects, described by eyewitnesses as two black men in their mid-20s.

TheRifleman

Interesting that This Report doesn't explain how the two "black men" were shouting "Allah Akbar" as they chopped off this soldier's head and then proceeded to cut out his organs there in broad daylight. OR, how it took the London Police 20 minutes to get there.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

It's a shame that they can't defend themselves over there.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Now this is one where I will agree with Rifleman.

Well, not about them being "kneegrows", because this is about being islamic.

Those 2 fuking animals should have been tortured.

That poor soldier they killed was wearing a tshirt promoting a charity when they attacked like savages.

This does highlight one thing. These nuts will use a meat clever to harm someone-- and gun control of any kind won't prevent this kind of an attack.
    Last edited by SamDiamond; 05-22-13 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Clarification

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Now this is one where I will agree with Rifleman.

Those 2 fuking animals should have been tortured.

That poor soldier they killed was wearing a tshirt promoting a charity when they attacked like savages.

This does highlight one thing. These nuts will use a meat clever to harm someone-- and gun control of any kind won't prevent this kind of an attack.
    gun control would have greatly reduced the length of the attack had london citizens been armed.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    gun control would have greatly reduced the length of the attack had london citizens been armed.
    I can't disagree with that.

The crazy part is the video where one of the savages is talking to someone who is recording him with a camera---and all the people standing around while they beheaded the guy.

Kermit

Here is one of the bastards.

Kermit

They should tie these 2 fukkers to the back of a car and drag them around the city.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SamDiamond

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7296

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    They should tie these 2 fukkers to the back of a car and drag them around the city.
    should british soldiers be afforded the same treatment???

i dont agree with what these 2 guy's have done but the british army are killing afghani/iraqi nationals on a daily basis but the general pubic in the uk dont give a fcuk, when it's brought home it's a different matter.

id really hate to live in the uk especially leeds/bradford birmingham area's gonna be like a tinderbox.

TheRifleman

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Dudes not bullshytin in UK...

TheRifleman

this is WHY all citizens need to be armed ............with firearms....I WILL NEVER GIVE UP MY FIREARM(S)EVER, FOR ANY REASON, REGARDLESS OF THE CONSEQUENCES!!!

FU, LEFTISTS!!! FU!!! FU! FU!!!

tropolis
    tropolis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    this is WHY all citizens need to be armed ............with firearms....I WILL NEVER GIVE UP MY FIREARM(S)EVER, FOR ANY REASON, REGARDLESS OF THE CONSEQUENCES!!!

FU, LEFTISTS!!! FU!!! FU! FU!!!
    this isnt a race issue, this is a religious issue. the op loses credibility when he race baits, even though he had no credibility anyways beforehand.
    Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave tropolis 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10, SamDiamond, and Kpn

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
    this isnt a race issue, this is a religious issue. the op loses credibility when he race baits, even though he had no credibility anyways beforehand.
    I agree with this. These 2 savages could have been white----this is about religion. And these nutty islamists will continue to do shit like this.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Maybe there are a few, but there really aren't very many white islamists.

Harry N. Lloyd

The soldier lies on the street, beheaded. The murderer has a large knife and a meat cleaver in his bloody hands. Meanwhile some dumb woman casually approaches with her groceries. Dumb dumb animals!!

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

That woman don't give a fukk!

Just another day

MrZ
    MrZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Those 2 shits should be skinned and dismembered alive.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

All this shyt is planned...small piece to bigger picture

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35447

Ban machetes

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Maybe there are a few, but there really aren't very many white islamists.
    Well, I def remember 2 white guys blowing up bombs in Boston...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SamDiamond

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
    Anyone targeting a whole race here is no better than the terrorists.
    Targeting the wrong people is exactly what these two bastards did...
    This is not a matter of colour, it is a matter of two monkeys thinking they are bigger than the state they live in, they are bigger than the law, they need to do anything for their almighty god.
    It was not only an act of violence, it was the act of cowards. Killing an innocent man, that didn't even have a chance. These cowards could have went to Afghanistan to fight with their Muslim brothers, nobody would have held them. Instead they slaughtered an innocent man on a street. Any honest, peacefull muslim and/or black in GB is ashamed of them and would be very willing to rip their heart out.
    These two animals don't even realize what they have done to their so so-called "brothers" and "sisters" in GB...
    I do know people of all ethnicities in my country as well as basically from all around the world, that are great and law-abiding people and citizens. And I have met quite a lot that are complete morons.
    This isn't a race issue. It's a religious issue. I myself am not a religious guy, I don't believe in god. I don't have a problem with people who are going to church every sunday, and I don't have a problem with people who are visiting the mosque. I don't understand both of them. But I am totally cool with anyone that believes and leaves me alone with their faith. I don't have a single problem with any peacefull believer, even further: You want to wear a Burka? Go ahead, I don't care. I may laugh at you behind your back, but that's the same with nuns f.e. But as a long as a nun is a nun because SHE wants to be, and as long as a female wants to wear a Burka because SHE wants to do so, go ahead.
    I do have a problem with any religion though, that has ambitions to be a politic factor in any country. We had our crusades 700-1000 years ago. Christian religion is 2000 years old. Islam is 600 years younger, some groups are having their crusades now. They are way way behind right now. And Afrika and the East are still emerging and developing countries. As sad as it is, but they are a few hundred years behind our standards.
    But remember the Green Revolution in Iran in 2009. People were going on the streets. WOMEN were going on the streets. They are not going to take this much longer. Next time there'll be more. Eventually this is going to end and gets better. It is not long ago, that women in our oh so civilized countries weren't even allowed to vote. We where not always the modern countries we are now. The women in these countries we are talking about are not going to take it much longer, that they are treated as second-class human beings. Iran f.e. and btw was a VERY modern state before the motherfcking Ayatollahs took over... But look back and see what our popes did in our countries and how they ruled. Again this proves that this shit is religious. It is a fcking religion overestamating its importance for the world. I don't see a single fcking good thing that was ever done by almighty powerfull organized religious groups. And that's why I hate this shit. Nothing good comes from a religion that has the self-understanding of being the leading factor in politic concerns. People that want to, should and could use religion as a moral factor, but religion should never ever be a politic factor.
    But on a sidenote: We (the media/the internet) will rumble and be upset for how long now? 1 week? Maybe 2?
    And after that, this incident is forgotten.
    Because it was one human killed (as tragic as that is for him and for his family and friends!!) by two completely dumb, uneducated, useless, crazy lunatics. And that's it. This isn't resulting in riots of muslims (or "blacks") running up and down the streets with machetes and meat cleavers every other week to butcher innocent people.
    People should keep this in mind, that it were TWO individuals doing this.
    Not an entire race, not an entire religion.
    Anders Behring Breivik killed 77 people. He was ONE individual, too.
    The NSU in Germany killed (as far as we know) 8 people. They were a few INDIVIDUALS, too.
    People do kill people. And they always will. For the most obvious as well as the strangest and dumbest and sickest and craziest reasons. That's what it is.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by COYLO View Post
    should british soldiers be afforded the same treatment???

i dont agree with what these 2 guy's have done but the british army are killing afghani/iraqi nationals on a daily basis but the general pubic in the uk dont give a fcuk, when it's brought home it's a different matter.

id really hate to live in the uk especially leeds/bradford birmingham area's gonna be like a tinderbox.
    ^
    this

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Well, I def remember 2 white guys blowing up bombs in Boston...
    That's not my idea of white.....

nate turner
    Update your status
    nate turner's Avatar Become A Pro!

love this man he is a freedom fighter.

Unlike the 99% of the negroes in america which love/respect/fear the caucasoid and his ashkenazi lover.(president included)

bless this man an his family

that is all until the next good deed by the righteous.

To the righteous........................peace be upon you

to the wicked bloodsuckers(you know who you are)..........................slow death

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

so many use religion to hide behind when they commit these horrible acts. I call bullshit. No religion condones senseless acts of murder.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    so many use religion to hide behind when they commit these horrible acts. I call bullshit. No religion condones senseless acts of murder.
    Of course that is bullshit.
    But these fcking idiots are not using religion as an excuse, religion is the initial reason behind their actions. Without these religious reasons they won't commit these acts. And that's the point where it all starts. A crazy guy killing people is a crazy guy killing people. But a crazy guy killing people in the name of some god is a real fcking problem.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    But a crazy guy killing people in the name of some god is a real fcking problem.
    how do you think christianity was born? do you recall those holy wars?

all christian based religions shed blood one time or another.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post

I said that in my long post above. I don't like religion.

Kermit

Yeah back in less intelligent barbaric times.

Stoning women to death and chopping people up on the streets is not very 2013.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

and yet it obviously still happens today

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=176_1364022789

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i don't give a fukk.

i just don't like chrstians thinking their shit don't stink.

and if you haven't noticed, history tends to repeat itself.

after all, we're only human...

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

i don't give a fukk.

You must be either a black or a muslim or a dumb mother fukker

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    and yet it obviously still happens today

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=176_1364022789
    That is exactly why i made the comment that I did.

Kermit

i don't give a fukk.

I don't know what country that you live in, but in mine Christians are not killing other people who do not believe in their religion, or murdering anyone on the streets for breaking one of their God's laws. And anyone can walk into a Christian church, sit down, and pray.

It is time for all religions to accept that everyone is not going to believe in the same invisible man that they do, not to mention what happens to their spirit in the afterlife.

You can walk up to a Christian in the year 2013 and tell him that his God is fake and full of shit and not be killed for it. Can't say you'll emerge unscathed telling that to some people of other religions.
    Last edited by Kermit; 05-23-13 at 04:37 PM.

123 Last