vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Listen you dumb fuk.

Get yourself an education.

Mein Kempf has 13 publishers in India alone.

Business Week, the Wall Street Journal have all profiled Hitler's rise in popularity in India.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles...owing-in-india
    Again, you are ignorant.

Just because few stores are selling hitler shirts, means 1 billion people feel the same way ??

Thats like saying all the americans are murderers just because few americans shot some people.

Use your head before making a "generalised statement".

Here, read india's role in helping british during world war 2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India_in_World_War_II

Despite the popular resentment against the British Raj, Indian participation in the Allied campaign remained strong. The financial, industrial and military assistance of India formed a crucial component of the British campaign against Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan.[4] India's strategic location at the tip of the Indian Ocean, its massive production of armaments, and its huge armed forces played a decisive role in halting the progress of Imperial Japan in the South-East Asian theatre.[5] The Indian Army during World War II was one of the largest Allied forces contingents which took part in the North and East African Campaign, Western Desert Campaign and the Italian Campaign. At the height of the World War, more than 2.5 million Indian troops were fighting Axis forces around the globe.[6] After the end of the World War, India emerged as the world's fourth largest industrial power and its increased political, economic and military influence paved the way for its independence from the United Kingdom in 1947.[7]

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

And talking about his autobiography...its famous in many countries including USA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mein_Kampf#United_States

United States

In the United States the book can be found at almost any community library and can be bought, sold and traded in bookshops. The U.S. government seized the copyright during the Second World War under the Trading with the Enemy Act and in 1979, Houghton Mifflin, the U.S. publisher of the book, bought the rights from the government pursuant to 28 C.F.R. 0.47. More than 15,000 copies are sold a year.[32]

According to your argument, all americans like hitler now ???
    [edit]

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Tony come check in

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

vyommer guys like diamond get mad for no reason. indians hate jews thats why they like what hitler did to them. the aryans originated from india. hitler always said" is okay they just pray leave them alone"

every indian i know supported hitler. why would an indian support the british? the british raped and pillaged indians. funny how white people in the usa have no clue. so uneducated these fukking hicks.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    vyommer guys like diamond get mad for no reason. indians hate jews thats why they like what hitler did to them. the aryans originated from india. hitler always said" is okay they just pray leave them alone"

every indian i know supported hitler. why would an indian support the british? the british raped and pillaged indians. funny how white people in the usa have no clue. so uneducated these fukking hicks.
    See, LB is too fuking stupid to realize he just agreed with me.

It's dumb and moronic, but LB just outlined how crazy these Indians are.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    Again, you are ignorant.

Just because few stores are selling hitler shirts, means 1 billion people feel the same way ??

Thats like saying all the americans are murderers just because few americans shot some people.

Use your head before making a "generalised statement".

Here, read india's role in helping british during world war 2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India_in_World_War_II

Despite the popular resentment against the British Raj, Indian participation in the Allied campaign remained strong. The financial, industrial and military assistance of India formed a crucial component of the British campaign against Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan.[4] India's strategic location at the tip of the Indian Ocean, its massive production of armaments, and its huge armed forces played a decisive role in halting the progress of Imperial Japan in the South-East Asian theatre.[5] The Indian Army during World War II was one of the largest Allied forces contingents which took part in the North and East African Campaign, Western Desert Campaign and the Italian Campaign. At the height of the World War, more than 2.5 million Indian troops were fighting Axis forces around the globe.[6] After the end of the World War, India emerged as the world's fourth largest industrial power and its increased political, economic and military influence paved the way for its independence from the United Kingdom in 1947.[7]
    You can't possibly be this stupid.

I never said, or claimed the entire country of India was in Hitler's corner.

I said there is a growing percentage that view Hitler as some sort of helping hand in driving out the UK from India, and if you read Lakerboy's right post I have below this... it will prove what I originally posted. There are some goofy/moronic Indians who view Hitler as a savior of sorts, and LB clearly fits that profile, and explains his love of all things Nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

When I think of LB I imagine some twig bitch indian nerd trying desperately to act like a bad ass on the Internet. Fcking douche bag ur worse than TT in my eyes

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

He adds that Indians are prone to “hero worship” of strong military leaders. “Lack of examples of strong leadership in India leads the Indian youth to admire Hitler,”

Maybe we shouldn't be so worried about China and NKorea...

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I'll fade all your picks to financial bliss

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    That's right. Made you my bitch.
    didnt kerry make you his bitch

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

Quote Originally Posted by Victofgria View Post
    Would be worse to stiff than to lose and pay.
    absolutely correct but it sucks to not place any bets then have to pay 12k because the guy you recommended stiffed

sarasmith
    sarasmith's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Griz don't forget we have all seen you in videos and you are a grade A geek. Look like a Warcraft playing virgin.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Sooooo......

Did this thing ever grow legs?

If so, whos winning?

First 1234