trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273593

NEED a helpful tip on how to use IE Explorer and same Question on Google Chrome

On these two browsers, great to have a dozen tabls open each with something different and go between them, even open them all at once.

What I do also is shift them around next to each other..

but I find that I often move the tab TOTALLY out of the series of tabs so now its alone in its own window. I know if you go slow and careful you can avoid that, but Im not always slow and careful..

once out of the series How do I snap it back in the primary many tab offering??

OR BETTER how do I totally turn off the ability to snap a TAB out of the series of tabs...
    Last edited by trytrytry; 08-27-12 at 08:41 AM.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

I don't think there is a way to put a tab back into the browser other than opening a new tab and copying the URL. You also cannot disable the feature. Maybe slow down your cursor speed, that'll help.

God bless.

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Google Chrome will let you move tabs around at will, IE doesn't from what I have seen but I don't use it often so I don't know that I have the latest version.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

fukkin pisses me off so bad with chrome...no way to get it back with the other group except to just delete the page that you moved out of the group and re open it in the group...pain in the ass, do it 5 times a day... but IE is complete dog shit...i havent used it in years...

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273593

why the phuck did SBr mods move this useful thread to this subforum?

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

I don't think you can turn off the ability to snap a TAB out of the series of tabs...To snap a tab to a series of tabs, just click and hold the tab(not the whole window) then drag and drop it to the series of tabs.