PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    hey loser i never said you dont bet decent sized bets. i just think you are a 24 year old immature jerk off who lies alot. you want me out of here accept my wager in post 99.

you havent gave rm your points you dont keep your word
    Allaboutthetrailertrash, I really don't have time for you and your herpes infected mouth. Have a nice day though.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Allaboutthetrailertrash, I really don't have time for you and your herpes infected mouth. Have a nice day though.

OWNED AGAIN

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should take that part out if you want people to start believing that you don't constantly lie on here.

Because we all know the truth.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    You should take that part out if you want people to start believing that you don't constantly lie on here.

Because we all know the truth.
    If only I was 38, jobless, with no education, twice divorced with 3 moron bastard kids and then I'd be busy as a bee.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

if i ever met you in real life there would be a SERIOUS problem. you cant own me so naturally you have to bring my kids into it.

PickWinnerAllDay

if i ever met you in real life there would be a SERIOUS problem. you cant own me so naturally you have to bring my kids into it.
    awww, you're threatening me on a gambling forum

Do you think your mother knows what a cumguzzling douche you are? 38, can't get one ounce of education, can't get a job, can't keep a marriage together, can't raise your children right, can't set a good example for them, and makes threats online now because you're upset that you will die a complete failure as a father and a human being.

Go fukk yourself trailer trash bitch, you wouldn't lay a finger on me and I'd make sure of that.

Mr. Doughnut
    Mr. Doughnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

Glad to see pickWAD is still being his usual self.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Do you think your mother knows what a cumguzzling douche you are? 38, can't get one ounce of education, can't get a job, can't keep a marriage together, can't raise your children right, can't set a good example for them, and makes threats online now because you're upset that you will die a complete failure as a father and a human being.

Go fukk yourself trailer trash bitch, you wouldn't lay a finger on me and I'd make sure of that.

Hasn't the guy mentioned that he's made money from investments before and doesn't need to work. Why don't you believe him?

You want everyone to believe everything you say, yet you don't believe anyone else???

Doesn't make much sense.

Ohh well.

The guy even mentioned that he just took his 18 year old son on a trip...That's awfully nice.
    You just told us that your daddy took you (his 24 year old) on a trip...That's awfully nice as well.

Allaboutthe$$$'s kids and you seem to be very much alike.
    Have loving fathers that take their kid on trips.

Nothing wrong with that.
    Last edited by ngates815; 05-29-12 at 01:09 PM.

PickWinnerAllDay

Hasn't the guy mentioned that he's made money from investments before and doesn't need to work. Why don't you believe him?

You want everyone to believe everything you say, yet you don't believe anyone else???

Doesn't make much sense.

Ohh well.
    I've proven everything I've said. Big difference between not even specifying the investment type or showing any ounce of proof.

Also, it is LESS likely that a community college drop out got rich with an investment. You and I both know that the more likely scenario by the odds is that his investment consists of $250 worth of food stamps per month and bailing on child support payments.

Ohh well.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

What are you going to do..sue him

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

yes because you would call the cops because you arent a man. ive told you plenty of times come to new york i will buy you yankee and met tickets because you like stadiums so much. we can meet handle our business like men do. then you can go about your business afterwards. im game for it. i dont know if you would make it to the stadiums though

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    What are you going to do..sue him
    pound his little community college drop out pussy ass back into the trailer he resides in.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Can you buy me yankees and mets tickets?

PickWinnerAllDay

yes because you would call the cops because you arent a man. ive told you plenty of times come to new york i will buy you yankee and met tickets because you like stadiums so much. we can meet handle our business like men do. then you can go about your business afterwards. im game for it. i dont know if you would make it to the stadiums though
    Yeah, you know, I've got lots of important things to do like securing housing at Northwestern and my brother's wedding, but you know, I think I can fit a trip into New York to pound some trailer trash bitch into last year. Let me just cancel everything else. You come down to the south, cumrag if you want to fight so badly. You are the one throwing fighting words at me and you want me to come to you? How the fukk do you think that makes sense bitch? If you want to start throwing meeting to fight comments, you come to me, only appropriate.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I've proven everything I've said. Big difference between not even specifying the investment type or showing any ounce of proof.

Also, it is LESS likely that a community college drop out got rich with an investment. You and I both know that the more likely scenario by the odds is that his investment consists of $250 worth of food stamps per month and bailing on child support payments.

Ohh well.
    look into owning 5 fed ex ground and home delivery routes see how much it costs. look into how much they make. own 2 4 family houses in queens new york. those are investment properties that pay for themselves.
    now remember i bought one route in 1995 cost was much cheaper then. business grows split the routes then buy 2 other routes. its called managing your money and making it work for you. see so at 21 i had more of a money making mentality then you do. i saw the future in the business(thank god for the internet made business boom) so i have guys working for me making me $$$$$ if one guy gets sick or needs a day off i fill in for him. i dont have anything left to prove to you. im a grown ass man who worked hard to get what i got. didnt have mommy and daddy give me anything. so enjoy your day

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Yeah, you know, I've got lots of important things to do like securing housing at Northwestern and my brother's wedding, but you know, I think I can fit a trip into New York to pound some trailer trash bitch into last year. Let me just cancel everything else. You come down to the south, cumrag if you want to fight so badly. You are the one throwing fighting words at me and you want me to come to you? How the fukk do you think that makes sense bitch? If you want to start throwing meeting to fight comments, you come to me, only appropriate.
    i have kids 1 of them who lives with me so getting up and coming down to you really isnt an option

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Final Standings:

T-Wizzle: 89-74-3 +56.03 Units

PickWinnerAllDay: 43-27-1 +42.27 Units

I made 95 more picks than you and you are still complaining about me not posting enough.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Final Standings:

T-Wizzle: 89-74-3 +56.03 Units

PickWinnerAllDay: 43-27-1 +42.27 Units

I made 95 more picks than you and you are still complaining about me not posting enough.

That's what I found impressive.

Yes it was impressive the kid was up a nice amount, but it was 5X more impressive seeing a guy with double the plays being up more.

Was a good challenge both you guys did excellent.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

That's what I found impressive.

Yes it was impressive the kid was up a nice amount, but it was 5X more impressive seeing a guy with double the plays being up more.

Was a good challenge both you guys did excellent.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

If only I was 38, jobless, with no education, twice divorced with 3 moron bastard kids and then I'd be busy as a bee.

just when i thought you couldnt stoop any lower than counting plays you never posted (while ignoring the 100s of losers posted under your numerous names the past year), you prove me wrong yet again.

personal attacks on children who can't defend themselves, really?

you had the biggest pathological liar of the year wrapped up in jan.... and now got the biggest douchebag of the year locked up also.

congrats, jackass.

colts
    colts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cubs going to win today?

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38337

No coin, I have defended you several times in the past, but it is pretty obvious you have little bettor syndrome.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38337

Funny, if those would have listened the week or two after I made this thread, they make money. No one said how long not to fade them.

Dumbass troll that bets 20 bucks a game and still spends hours looking at reverse line movement! Can't make this shit up!!

First 1234