SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Easy-Rider where did you got those numbers from? Or are you just assuming there are millions of good decent black people because in movies and tv shows the black characters are always good decent people

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3317

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post
    Easy-Rider where did you got those numbers from? Or are you just assuming there are millions of good decent black people because in movies and tv shows the black characters are always good decent people
    There was about 40 million blacks in the US in 2010. If you find it in your heart to give at least 2 or 3 million the benefit of the doubt and there you go.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    And what is your solution to the problem Baskets? There are millions of good decent black people that do not blame the white Man for all their problems. But in your world all blacks are ONE. Us against Them. Just the way I would think Satan intended it to be.

lol, I'm afraid you're looking at the MAJOR PROBELM from a humanistic perspective... "good", "decency" , etc....

Here's the reality. There are 2 solutions (neither of which will really ever happen).

1. Ship them all back b/c they cannot live in a civilized, ordered society and contribute. Or create a slavery state where they can be managed for their own good, much like one takes care of children and keeps them from harm.... b/c they will only do damage to themselves and know not what they do.

2. Have enuff mating upon generations and generations so the ***** element gets more and more diluted.

It is entertaining to contemplate them from the 'lofty perspective' as you so kindly attempt to do with your generous stroke of benevolence, but after myself having worked with the few that are educated.... I find that whatever piece of academic papers they have, they still are who they are. And they are subject to 2 key elements which I cannot further discuss on this site.

In sum, you have clueless white liberals w/ zero exposure to the problem hailing them as angels for society (they are the exact opposite) and then you have the subjects themselves who know not what they are, what they do... and haven't the capacity to even begin to contemplate it. It's like the OJ Simpson factor. Any man in his right mind knows OJ slits those throats off like a man on a mission... but to the "community" at large, OJ was not guilty and, lol, a victim.

They simply cannot see it. And this is why you don't blame Grits and Teaser for being what they are. They simply don't have the capacity to understand and reason... to grasp such things. And this is why they get so upset about Trayvon. Trayvon was a worthless ***** that wouldn't of been good for any society and Zimmerman did a great service to taxpayers and all communities in that area...

In any event, the future of all critical mass societies is that of Rhodesia. You have leadership in the country generating enuff crops to feed many countries in Africa many times over.... then you do some jiving with the farm land and all of a sudden, in a few short years, the country goes into starvation mode. lol

wonder why?

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3317

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    lol, I'm afraid you're looking at the MAJOR PROBELM from a humanistic perspective... "good", "decency" , etc....

Here's the reality. There are 2 solutions (neither of which will really ever happen).

1. Ship them all back b/c they cannot live in a civilized, ordered society and contribute. Or create a slavery state where they can be managed for their own good, much like one takes care of children and keeps them from harm.... b/c they will only do damage to themselves and know not what they do.

2. Have enuff mating upon generations and generations so the ***** element gets more and more diluted.

It is entertaining to contemplate them from the 'lofty perspective' as you so kindly attempt to do with your generous stroke of benevolence, but after myself having worked with the few that are educated.... I find that whatever piece of academic papers they have, they still are who they are. And they are subject to 2 key elements which I cannot further discuss on this site.

In sum, you have clueless white liberals w/ zero exposure to the problem hailing them as angels for society (they are the exact opposite) and then you have the subjects themselves who know not what they are, what they do... and haven't the capacity to even begin to contemplate it. It's like the OJ Simpson factor. Any man in his right mind knows OJ slits those throats off like a man on a mission... but to the "community" at large, OJ was not guilty and, lol, a victim.

They simply cannot see it. And this is why you don't blame Grits and Teaser for being what they are. They simply don't have the capacity to understand and reason... to grasp such things. And this is why they get so upset about Trayvon. Trayvon was a worthless ***** that wouldn't of been good for any society and Zimmerman did a great service to taxpayers and all communities in that area...

In any event, the future of all critical mass societies is that of Rhodesia. You have leadership in the country generating enuff crops to feed many countries in Africa many times over.... then you do some jiving with the farm land and all of a sudden, in a few short years, the country goes into starvation mode. lol

wonder why?
    I will say I agree with you on the OJ situation. Any idiot would have to think he slashed their throats and the reaction in the black community to the verdict was racist imo. However, your description of blacks does not fit all. That's where we would differ. As a matter of fact, I have known some whites who lack the abillity to reason, as you put it. I will leave it at that.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2356

need to just have the air force drop a few bombs on that welfare ridden housing project near that intersection

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    There was about 40 million blacks in the US in 2010. If you find it in your heart to give at least 2 or 3 million the benefit of the doubt and there you go.
    There are plenty of good black people but unfortunately for them they are so outnumbered by the racist blacks, lazy welfare abusing, and violent criminals that pague their community.

A white man would be a fool if he was wearing a Rolex and did not take it off and put it in his pocket if he found himself in an area where he was the only white man in a room full of blacks. This is not racism on the white mans part, he is profiling the people around him due to extremely high statistics of crimes involving black people that correlates highly with him being robbed.

If black people have a problem with being profiled than they need to stop glorifying the hip-hop lifestyle of robbing, killing, and pimping hoes.
    -They need to stop allowing their youth to drop out of high school at such alarming rates.
    -Black males need to stop abandoning their children at such alarming rates.
    -Black women need to stop having so many babies that they can not take care of.
    -They need to stop burglarizing and dealing drugs and get real jobs and stay out of jail.
    -They need to stop killing each other.
    -They need to stop being racist.

Change needs to come from within their community, rather than pissing and moaning like spoiled children, and start acting like responsible adults who make contributions to society. There are all kinds of benefits put in place for them that whites and other races are not offered yet they still piss and moan that it is not enough for them.

-Government grants specifically for them.
    -Student loans specifically for them.
    -Minority Government Contracts.
    -Employers must always have at least one black employee on their payroll.
    -And countless other programs strictly for them.
    Last edited by sharpcat; 05-02-12 at 08:43 PM.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Blacks wake up every day looking forward to jail. There is no other explanation, other than their intelligence

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2356

there are gonna be some serious riots from these animals when Obama loses. be careful white people

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im ready

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Karma is a bitch..

Might see more beatings..

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Black teens fight in packs like animals because they are pussies.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

I just spent twenty minutes trying to write a comment,There are times you wish you could help.

First 12