Call82
    Canīt wait for MLB to start...
    Call82's Avatar Become A Pro!

Value of the original Eminem Infinite Vinyl LP from 1996

I bought that one in 2003 off a German Online Retailer and still have it in my basement. Wikipedia states that only 100 copies have been produced, I wonder what this piece is gonna be worth...does anyone have an idea - and if not, where would I be able to get an educated guess?

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Ever heard of Google?

One is on ebay for 130$
    One sold in australia for 62 aus in 07

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

sell it now in 10years nobody will remember eminem and it will be worth nothing

Call82

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Ever heard of Google?

One is on ebay for 130$
    One sold in australia for 62 aus in 07
    I would have expected that the price would be a little higher than that...hmm

Thanks anyway for your help :-)

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

maybe he will shoot another rapper.

price will skyrocket then.

Call82

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    maybe he will shoot another rapper.

price will skyrocket then.
    Hahaha, or the other way around...I guess once he is dead this should get much more expensive...

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Nope..will be crap

Only album ever worth much

Beatles White Albulm

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guy is white trash

Worthless

Hey guy just throw it out

I would be embarrassed to own that

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Yep..I agree music these Days hard to find really talent just Gangsters and trash

Call82

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    That means alot judging by what you post here day in and day out

eleuropeano
    eleuropeano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1924

Hold it and sell it on the day he dies. That of course, is assuming someone remembers him at that time.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

worth 0

who gives a fukk about albums. stop wasting time on this and focus on tonights card

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

I will give you $20 for it.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

dont listen to these morons, half dont have a fully functioning brain and half are envious that you have made what seems to be a profitable investment

how much did you pay for it? 10$? its now worth 130$ so already you are making a crazy profit on it.

if 130$ is important to you sell it now, if its not, then leave it were it is, take care of it, keep it away from sunlight or a heat source, keep it straight up, not lying down because that damages the grooves, and for gods sake bring it up from the basement, too much moisture down there

keep it in good condition and it will more likely increase in value as time goes by, especially as eminems career continues being fruitful, dont listen to these morons, eminems been a successful musician for 15 years and these fools acting like he is a one hit wonder, the man is a hall of famer

also with usage and wear and tear the number of records remaining will keep going down, wait till you have the only one

or buy them all now and destroy them

Call82

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    dont listen to these morons, half dont have a fully functioning brain and half are envious that you have made what seems to be a profitable investment

how much did you pay for it? 10$? its now worth 130$ so already you are making a crazy profit on it.

if 130$ is important to you sell it now, if its not, then leave it were it is, take care of it, keep it away from sunlight or a heat source, keep it straight up, not lying down because that damages the grooves, and for gods sake bring it up from the basement, too much moisture down there

keep it in good condition and it will more likely increase in value as time goes by, especially as eminems career continues being fruitful, dont listen to these morons, eminems been a successful musician for 15 years and these fools acting like he is a one hit wonder, the man is a hall of famer

also with usage and wear and tear the number of records remaining will keep going down, wait till you have the only one

true words right here, I paid 14 euro which is roughly 18 dollars back in 2003...I know that the RockīnīRoll HOF in Cleveland has one of 2Pacs first LPs and they paid 5 figures back in 1999...I guess this one wont make that much but I also expect it to go 4 figures once he departs...and no, I definately dont need the money now...I was just wondering where the pricetag might be right now...

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by Call82 View Post
    true words right here, I paid 14 euro which is roughly 18 dollars back in 2003...I know that the RockīnīRoll HOF in Cleveland has one of 2Pacs first LPs and they paid 5 figures back in 1999...I guess this one wont make that much but I also expect it to go 4 figures once he departs...and no, I definately dont need the money now...I was just wondering where the pricetag might be right now...
    well 2pac is a bigger name than eminem for sure, unless eminem gets popped by snoop dog outside a strip club

but was 2pacs lp a limited edition?

I mean only 100 copies is very rare, and as I already mentioned, not all of these have survived to this day, and even less will have survived in the future, vinyl is very delicate, they deteriorate quite easily, and just by playing them diminishes their lifespan significantly
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 01-05-12 at 07:49 AM.

Call82

well 2pac is a bigger name than eminem for sure, unless eminem gets popped by snoop dog outside a strip club

but was 2pacs lp a limited edition?

I mean only 100 copies is very rare, and as I already mentioned, not all of these have survived to this day, and even less will have survived in the future, vinyl is very delicate, they deteriorate quite easily, and just by playing them diminishes their lifespan significantly
    Definately true that he was bigger, thats why I am saying I dont think the price will reach these regions...I have played the LP once and just b/c of the bad sound I wouldnt do it again :-) But I am going to get it upstairs and put it in a nice place...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Even if worth $200 big deal??

This is a white trash rapper..not some big time hero or national figure

I blow $200 with my eyes closed

SportsMushroom

Definately true that he was bigger, thats why I am saying I dont think the price will reach these regions...I have played the LP once and just b/c of the bad sound I wouldnt do it again :-) But I am going to get it upstairs and put it in a nice place...

Even if worth $200 big deal?? This is a white trash rapper..not some big time hero or national figure I blow $200 with my eyes closed
    not true

this is a white guy that made it big in an industry dominated solely by black artists, and an industry that is prejudiced against whites to the point of it being racist, but somehow he got over the stereotypes and prejudice, this is a story you can tell your kids and grandkids about being anything you want to be, its the equivalent of a white guy winning the gold metal in the 100 meter dash 15 years in a row

I wonder if eminem would get beat up if he used the n word in his songs

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol. Lookat all these old farts in here. Its 2012 ya old saps the Beatles are dead and nobody gives a rats ass about em. Eminem is a legend to the hip hop community and that vinyl will he worth more than double when he croaks. Dont listen to these geezers buddy holdon to that and sell when the time is right.

ncat12
    ncat12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

dont know if the beatles bridged generations when they were hot like E does

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

and now sbr is a record pricing service

i'm sure there are at least 10,000 forums on the internet more suited to answering this question than sbr

Call82

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    and now sbr is a record pricing service

i'm sure there are at least 10,000 forums on the internet more suited to answering this question than sbr

totally agree, unfortunately when I compare this thread to 30% of the other crap on here to me it still looks more fitting than the other s**t...

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

LOL. The Beatles have bridged over 40yrs. My kids listen to the Beatles and I never even started them on it. (I am more of a Pink Floyd fan).

That said, Eminem, is/was a real big talent and really produced a lot of good music. If the people that judge him, ever honestly listen to his records without prejudice, they would realize that there is/was a lot of talent and quailty in his music.

Note: I only say is/was because he has not produced anything of real interest (to me) in quite a number of years.

Just my opinion.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

It'll be hard to know when the records value has peaked.

On one hand, dude is a huge talent and has many fans and could continue to drop popular albums.

On the other hand, his fans are pretty young, are known for turning on their favorite stars the second they seem stale. He was already yesterdays news until he made a comeback...And rap fans in general aren't exactly vinyl connoisseurs they way a young Radiohead fan might be.

troosyreen
    troosyreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Eminem Original LP

I bought that one in 2003 off a German Online Retailer and still have it in my basement. Wikipedia states that only 100 copies have been produced, I wonder what this piece is gonna be worth...does anyone have an idea - and if not, where would I be able to get an educated guess?
    Call82,

My brother would flip if he had this LP! Take a look at the link below to confirm it is originl:

http://collectorsfrenzy.com/Details....d=260531506099

If it is original I would be willing to pay you a good chunk of change

PM me or let me know what you think good man!

troosyreen
    troosyreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Call82,

PM me... I would be willing to spend a pretty penny on the record for my brother. He would die to have this LP.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Worthless, (c)rap sucks.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Guy is white trash

Worthless

Hey guy just throw it out

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Does anyone know what a pair of Davey Jones soiled underwear is worth. I have a pair, just wondering?

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by Hurls View Post
    Does anyone know what a pair of Davey Jones soiled underwear is worth. I have a pair, just wondering?

I'm pretty sure there's a pair of soiled Davey drawers on ebay right now going for $8,897

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

I blow dudes for $200 with my eyes closed
    Quick edit, JJ...but not quick enough.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Has INFINITE value

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

this

tristanm97
    tristanm97's Avatar Become A Pro!

Willing to buy

msg me, i will be willing to pay $100. ik its not 130, but i would hope that u realize that a valuble piece of eminem history like this should go to a fan of his.

12 Last