Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Buried by Pitt.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Whats up with the creepy avatar? Dont think it was necessary to double down on the creep factor.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Steve123, recently I offered to go pro with a sports challenge. You declined a challenge from a non pro.

How about this, you send a pic of IAG or AIG, and if she is worth eating - I will offer to her that I eat her - and ride my bicycle 1/2 way across the country to do

take one for the team here

and, say she likes the way I eat her and she is receptive to a g-spot investigation
    I will go pro
    if she squirts or not

deal?

edit: that shit is not sexual harassment is it?
    I`m sure she is a sweetheart and was only teasing her.
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 04-05-19 at 03:07 AM.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Wow.

And you wonder why no one likes you.

Pathetic lowlife.
    Last edited by stevek173; 04-05-19 at 04:03 AM.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

is stevek around?

i miss him

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 746

Quote Originally Posted by MisterDog30 View Post
    Racially, I believe it is the fairest representation of ALL stereotypes within ALL races. The common denominator is the time of the month. If it is on or two days past the first of the month, you will see the following:

MARGE and EARL - Disgustingly obese white trailer trash. With both on social security for obesity related diseases, the first of the month is celebration time. Earl waddles over to the mid 90s Minivan with Marge in her mobility scooter behind him. Marge sitting in the back because the front seat can no longer conform to her size. They drive to Golden Corral and pull up front in one of the handicap spaces. After 10 minutes negotiating the exit from the vehicle (with Marge whining about the pain in her legs), they grab a quick cigarette before entering. Once inside, their main strategy is built around how much volume of food they can consume without having to get up too often. They will ask employees to "getta plate" for them. When they must serve themselves, Marge's arms jiggle as she thrusts the serving utensil into the lukewarm chafing dish of barely recognizable food. Marge will also bump people with her scooter if they aren't moving fast enough through the buffet. No visit is complete without Earl taking a massive shit in the bathroom that stinks up the dining floor.

GLADYS and Family - Wheelchair bound, obese, black and loves her God. Gladys has the first of the month circled on her calendar. She has social security, disability and has been cashing her long dead husbands checks for years. The whole family is invited of course. Curtis the touchy uncle, her son Jamal the obese former high school offensive lineman, her daughter Queen and her 4 bastard children, her best friend Velda (also wheelchair bound). Gladys likes to steer the dinner conversation around her weight loss (which is primarily due to losing her bloated foot to diabeetus). The 4 bastards run around poking their dirty fingers into each dish. Queen usually gets in a fight with another patron. Gladys, of course, foots the bill for the entire meal and scolds other patrons for taking the last of the "whitefish". Don't forget to observe Queen instructing one of her bastard criminals in training to steal money from Gladys purse while she complains to management about everything possible to get a comp meal.

PACO and JUAN - In the back firing up and microwaving the meal for the slugs. Paco and Juan both have 3 different cook jobs at 3 different shitholes. They don't work for Golden Corral, they work for a third party staffing company that looks the other way on questionable papers. With these two, washing hands is optional and proper protocol for food handling is merely a suggestion...they can't understand the 2 page handbook anyway.

BARRY - Barry comes every day. He slicks back his greasy hair, puts on a Hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts with no underwear. He takes his usual spot near the desserts, and eyeballs every young child piling sweets on their plate. He "pants DJ's" himself over the Khaki shorts, working his 3 inch prick to full erection. He uses his camera phone to slyly grab creepshots of 7 year olds to add to his collection back home.

KATE and ERIN - Between these two sisters, there are roughly 6 kids. Typical white soccer mom type. The "I want to talk to the Manager haircut", white T-Shirt with small pocket tucked into mom jeans hoisted above the belly button. Armed with 75% of their ex-husbands paychecks and the $100 they made last month with their CBD MLM (they own their own business!), they treat the little shits to Golden Corral. They gossip about their friends and strategize the upcoming court date (they got the house, the kids, the 75% of the paycheck, the cars, and their laywer fees paid but still not enough). Constantly yelling at their unruly children. Complain about everything.

There are so many more characters. The Emotional Support dog people (little rat of a dog running around the restaurant), the redneck families swearing up a storm, the lonely fat incel, and of course, the cheap ass black family that looks for an opportunity to sue for a trip and fall or racial discrimination.

Golden Corral is a fascinating case study for the worst people in America.
    Amazing.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10398

We were lucky way back when Golden Corral was independently owned. Prices were way higher then other GC . But the food was awesome and the place was always spotless. They even on Veterans Day had the free meal and gave away lots of neat gifts to us on top . They came over to every table (Owner) and thanked us for our service. There were none of what Misterdog said because the prices were higher .

Then GC closed down. About a year. Then it reopened only it became another corporate owned one. The priced plummeted . Although that was nice that was the only thing. Now all the people that Misterdog mentioned started coming in. It was ALWAYS dirty. Kids running all over the place. And i would have to say 80% Black . Food was awful steak was fatty and even though they did the free VD meal it was not as good i went once and never again. After a couple years this one closed down again. It is closed since like the last 4 years building just sitting there.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

more nascar fans go there then blacks imo

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

no wonder american are so over weight, i never like buffets here like all you can eat gee......

rotohuff
    rotohuff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 503

I went there one time when a bunch of us took a road trip to an MLB game. The dude that fought us to go there was a fat redneck. When I say fat, I’m not joking. He goes well over 500 pounds and one of his legs probably weighs almost as much as me. He was driving (crazy that he can still even drive) and going nuts about the all you can eat buffet, so we agreed and went there. The food was barely average, IMO, and if I recall, there was no alcohol, so I thought it sucked. Won’t ever be going back.

First ... 2345